Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Tanya lay on the massage table in her private little torture chamber – ‘my sex sanctuary... ‘ She was squirming around, moving her pelvis so that the intense heat generated by the magnifying glass overhead didn’t stay in one spot too long.

“Okay,” she said breathily to Frank. “Lower...” She hissed as the hot beam scorched the tiny hairs off a new section of her labia. She was starting to get really horny. She knew Frank had a boner the size of the Florida peninsula waiting for her whenever she was ready for it.

“Okay, darling,” Frank told her. “You’ll have to turn over for the back half.” Tanya flipped expertly over on the narrow massage table and shoved her rump up into the air. Frank laughed at her enthusiasm – her complete willingness to get her ass scorched.

He redirected the beam directly at her anus and watched her butt and leg muscles twitch as she forced her body to stay put. Then she began moving up and down, letting the hot beam fry the hairs out of the crack of her ass.

In another moment, they were finished with her depilation. Tanya sat up and rubbed her hand between her legs, checking for any they might have missed.

“Wait!” Frank exclaimed. Tanya grinned; knowing what he was up to. “There’s one we missed!”

“Where?” she said, innocently, pretending there was actually something there.

“Right here,” explained Frank. He pressed his fingers up against her clitoris. Despite the fact that she knew what was coming, she twitched, anyway.

“Oh, God!” Tanya exclaimed, sexually aroused despite the fact that they’d done this a hundred times before. “We do need to take care of that!”

She turned back over and twisted her pelvis around while Frank redirected the magnifying glass, carefully moving it upward until the sun’s light was concentrated into a tiny bright pinprick spotlighting her tiny clit.

He heard a keening sound coming from Tanya’s throat as he watched her clitoris begin to blister. Her legs and belly were shaking from the force she exerted to hold herself steady and not flinch away from the agonizing burning. Then she was bucking her hips up and down, fucking the scorching beam and letting it caress her clitoris and pussy lips with its heat as she came.

Frank, watching carefully, flipped the glass away in another direction as Tanya collapsed back down on the table. He gently touched a finger to her scorched flesh, knowing how tender and sensitive it was right now. Tanya quivered as he moved his finger slowly up and down.

He watched, fascinated, as her burnt flesh renewed itself. He knew that the sensation of her clitoris growing back would arouse her beyond sanity. He moved his fingers slowly in and out of her soaked pussy, waiting. They had all day, and he planned on spending most of it torturing his wife.

Frank looked over at the box of firecrackers his sweet, adoring wife had gotten out earlier. She hadn’t explained how they were to be used. She left that up to his imagination. With her regenerative abilities, he had a good idea what she wanted him to do with them.

He reached over to the box with his free hand and felt Tanya clamp down on his fingers with her pussy. It was going to get pretty exciting in a moment or two. He closed his hand around several of the little darlings and laid them on the damp mat between her legs.

These were big firecrackers – about an inch long and a quarter of an inch thick. ‘You could blow your fingers off with these ... and she wants one in her cunt?’ He didn’t have to ask her. He knew she did. She’d probably experimented with them by herself when he wasn’t around, so she’d know what to expect.

Picking one up, he noticed that there was a place in the packaging where a fuse could be inserted. Since the one he was holding already had a fuse, Frank presumed that a fuse for another firecracker could be stuck in there so that, when it exploded, it would ignite the fuse for the next one.

He smiled, and put three of them together in a row. He gently inserted them into her twitching cunt as far as his fingers could push them, then began playing with her clitoris for a moment. It was swollen and engorged with blood. Tanya was already as horny as she was going to get. What she needed now was release.

He reached up and redirected the magnifying glass down at the little string sticking out of her cunt. After a few seconds, it ignited. Tanya began twitching as the fire scorched a path into her cunt and disappeared. Frank put his hand over her cunt and pressed down tightly so she wouldn’t spray blood all over like she had last time. He also dug two fingers in, one on each side of her clitoris, and squeezed, offering her more sensation.

Then her hips jerked upwards, in time to a dull thump. Tanya cried out in agony as she came. The second one went off and she came again. Then the last one went off. By now, Tanya was curled up in a ball, coming steadily. Blood flowed freely out from between her legs and she was wailing her agony and pain out to the world.

Now, it was his turn. He gently helped Tanya straighten out so that she was lying on her stomach. Then he positioned the magnifying glass so that it was shining on her blood-streaked rump. He moved the glass slowly back and forth, scorching little furrows on her ass.

Then he shoved the magnifying glass away and climbed up on the table behind her. He shoved his cock into her bleeding cunt and fucked her ruptured pussy while she gasped in agony. After a moment, he felt her come, making the mess he was fucking inside of her even more liquid and juicy.

He decided he was lubricated enough and pulled out of her. Tanya shifted her rump up to make herself easier to enter. Frank shoved his blood and cum coated cock into her ass. Tanya cried out, more in relief than anything else.

She was coming steadily, now. It would only be another moment before Frank coated the insides of her bunghole with his hot semen. When he did, Tanya came so hard she squeezed most of the blood and cum right out of her pussy, then passed out completely.

Frank lay on top of his wife for a while, then dragged himself off and stood beside her for a moment, just admiring her. Her skin was shiny with sweat, her golden hair disheveled like normal, covering half her face. She looked incredibly beautiful. He smiled, then brushed some unruly hair away from her temple so he could kiss her.

Gently pulling her toward him, he turned her over and carried her to the double bed they’d had installed after he discovered that Tanya didn’t like waking up alone, splayed out on a bench after he’d torn her up between her legs.

He laid her down on the bed, then climbed over and curled up beside her. ‘This is the best part, embracing her warm, sex-scented body while she sleeps.’ He fell asleep, knowing that she’d be happy to find him sleeping next to her when she woke up.

She was.

Tanya’s insides had healed while they slept. Now she needed him to ‘de-virgin’ her again. She badly needed his cock stretching her fresh, new cunt. Sometimes her hymen didn’t grow back. It didn’t really matter if it grew back or not, but this was one of the times when it had. The incredible tearing sensation of his cock rupturing her fresh, virginal pussy was going to be wonderful.

“Do you want to deflower your captive virgin, oh mighty lord and master?” Tanya whispered sensuously into his ear.

Frank woke up and smiled at her. Tanya climbed out of the bed and walked submissively over to the manacles hanging on the wall. She stood there, waiting, while Frank gazed at her, an expression of pure wonder and lust on his face.

Tanya displayed herself, caressing her breasts and belly, becoming more aroused. She knew Frank liked watching her play with herself. She began to insert her fingers into her wet pussy, then stopped.

“There seems to be something blocking the entrance,” she said innocently. “Something must have grown back...”

Frank grinned and climbed out of the bed. As he walked toward her, his cock got noticeably harder. “You should be chained to the wall and whipped for what you’re thinking,” he said as he pressed her back against the wall, his hard, sensitive cock rubbing between her thighs as it pressed up against her moist labia.

He kissed her passionately, then grabbed one arm and pulled it up over her head to clamp the iron wristband around it. He did the same to her other arm.

While he secured her arms over her head, Tanya jutted her hips forward, trapping his cock between her legs. Now she was moving back and forth, dry-humping herself against his hard dick. Then she felt his dick sliding into her wet hole and stopped, gritting her teeth against her desire to simply impale herself on it.

Frank finished tightening her other wrist cuff and pulled away from her, so excited he’d almost sprayed her hymen with his cum. He took a moment to relax while his cock throbbed from the nearness of his orgasm. A few pearly-white drops appeared.

“Ooo!” Tanya cooed, gazing at his dick. “That was close...” She knew that, if he had come, he would still make sure she was satisfied, but the intensity that they loved to share wouldn’t be there. Besides, she wanted to be whipped, first; to be flayed so that her flesh would react with fiery agony to his most gentle touch. Then, he could rupture her freshly re-grown hymen and come inside her, burning her torn flesh with his salty cum.

Frank walked over to the remote hanging from the ceiling beams and pressed, ‘ON’. He was rewarded with the quiet sound of the electric rotor beginning to turn, moving four various-lengths of whips around in a circular motion.

He watched, and Tanya watched, as each whip flipped up into the air over the rotor, then slapped down on the floor, only to snake its way forward toward the wall where Tanya waited. The sudden motion as each whip reached the end of its length snapped it into the air, with a little help from the spring-loaded rotor.

Tanya was breathing heavily, anticipating her coming torture while Frank guided the rotor closer and closer to her. Finally, the longest whip made contact, forcing a cry from Tanya’s throat as it caressed the inside of her left thigh, leaving a thin, bleeding line where it had kissed her.

Frank, noticing where the whip had struck her, delicately adjusted the controls to move the rotor to one side. The next time the long whip came along, it left a similar mark on the inside of her other thigh. Tanya now had two matching cuts, one on each inner thigh.

She watched Frank readjust the controls and jutted her hips forward, knowing the next one would get her right in the cunt. She watched as the shorter whips flipped by, inches from her face, then gritted her teeth and turned her head away as the big whip came around again.

“Aaiii!” she yelped as the whip turned her pussy into liquid fire. Her legs and belly quivered from the hot agony of that stinging kiss. No matter how many times they did this, she was always surprised by the intensity of that first stroke of the whip on her cunt.

Tanya forced her body to hold still while she watched the long whip come around again. Its second kiss wasn’t quite as intense as the first had been, but now she could feel blood running down the insides of her legs. She could also feel the heat inside her cunt. It usually took three strokes directly on her cunt to make her come. Today wouldn’t be any different.

She waiting impatiently for the long whip to come back around, twisting her hips back and forth in her need. Then she screamed as the whip kissed her again between her legs, slightly off-center this time, cutting into fresh, undamaged flesh. She shook violently, every muscle in her body straining against her chains as she came.

Frank turned the rotor off and started to remove the long whip.

“No!” Tanya cried. “Do it again! Make me come ‘til I cry for you to stop!”

Frank looked at her, his eyebrows raised. He didn’t mind the change in the routine, but in her need, Tanya had forgotten the role-playing part.

He took the long whip in his hand and snapped it at her, carving a thin red line across her belly.

“Yes!” Tanya cried out, understand now what he had in mind to do to her. “That’s it! Whip me ... Master!”

She remembered the game, now. But he knew she’d want to be ‘taught’ a lesson – for pretending to forget. The next lash carved her left nipple open. Tanya screamed in agony and tears streamed down her face, but she jutted her right breast forward for him to mutilate it, too.

In the next few minutes he made at least twenty delicate, new cuts across her tender breasts and several deeper ones across her belly. Tanya was hanging limply from her manacles, tears and mucus streaming down her face and blood streaming down from the myriad cuts on her breasts and torso. She was almost unconscious from her whipping and her orgasms.

Frank’s hard-on was raging, now. He threw the whip down and strode toward her, his cock so sensitive that even the feel of the air as he walked aroused him. He stopped in front of his wife and pulled her head up by her hair. Tanya cried out at the sudden movement, then tried to smile at him.

She whimpered as he crushed his body against her torn and bleeding flesh, luxuriating in the feel of her slippery, sticky blood against his own, smooth skin. He kissed her passionately as he ground his body agonizingly against her, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth.

Tanya whimpered in protest, then submitted as her body incredibly began to respond to his torturous advances. In another moment, she was moaning with desire and he shoved his hard cock up into her soft, wet insides. Tanya was too weak to respond, even when he tore her hymen, so she simply hung there and let him fuck her. As he came inside her, coating the insides of her freshly ruptured pussy with his salty cum, she managed to coax one more feeble orgasm out of her exhausted, beaten and bleeding body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.