Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Alicia quietly pulled the door closed and turned around. Her husband was right behind her. She put her arms around his neck, at the same time feeling his hands on her waist. She smiled as she kissed him.

"He's asleep," she whispered quietly into his ear, almost giggling like a teenager sneaking off with her boyfriend to do the 'big naughty!'

"Perhaps we ... have a little time ... to make a little ... brother ... or sister ... to keep him company," she gasped between ardent kisses.

Walter gallantly scooped her up and carried her into their bedroom. With his building contract business tripled with the fervor of clearing out and rebuilding New Albuquerque, he and his gorgeous little blonde wife had chalked up a lot of undelivered promises lately. Now it was time to deliver.

He unceremoniously dropped her on the bed. Alicia emitted a sexy squeal as she landed. Then she got up on her knees and was pulling his shirt open between the buttons, finding little places to kiss him on his chest and belly. He chuckled at her enthusiasm as he unbuttoned his shirt as fast as he could. He didn't want her to start tearing his buttons off, after all. 'And why not? It's only a shirt... '

After a moment, Walter had his shirt off. Being typically Alicia, Alicia hadn't waited and was already working on his lower half, caressing his growing cock right through his pants. It had grown hard very quickly and was tingling with his need as she outlined its hiding place with her fingernails, one on each side as she moved her hand up and down its length, teasing him unmercifully.

Walter unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. As he tossed it into a chair, Alicia's hands were already unfastening the front of his pants. Then his pants were falling down around his ankles and Alicia was teasing him like she was before, only this time with her lips and teeth – caressing his cock right through his underwear. He stood, helplessly succumbing to her ministrations, running his hands over her head, mussing her luxurious, thick blond hair. His heart was pounding in his chest and his legs shook. 'God, she makes me feel like a schoolboy getting his very first blowjob!'

Alicia looked up at him and grinned wickedly, a mouthful of his underwear still gripped in her teeth. She pulled her head back and let go, snapping his briefs against his hard cock. Giggling, she raised her arms, wrapped them around his neck again and pulled herself up for a passionate kiss.

With her lips locked to his, she pulled him down to the bed with her. They both bounced with the impact. Walter could taste blood where his lip had been pressed against his teeth when they hit the bed. Somehow, it made their lovemaking even more exciting.

With feverish kisses, he kissed and licked his way down the side of her face to her neck, pausing to kiss and suck on the side of her neck until she giggled again and he could feel goose bumps on her flesh. Then he moved on down to her beautifully engorged breasts, licking and kissing his way around, completing his lustful journey with her left nipple in his mouth.

He gently caressed it with his teeth and tongue, then began gently sucking. Walter didn't actually like the taste of her milk, but he knew the sensation she experienced when he did that could make her come in less than a minute – especially if he put his hand down and began caressing her between her legs, gently running his fingers and nails up and down each side of her pussy lips, like he was doing right now.

Alicia squirmed under his weight, moaning her pleasure to him. Walter switched to the other breast (you have to keep them symmetrical, after all) and began sucking on it, increasing the pressure of his fingers between her legs. In a few more seconds, Alicia's belly and legs twitched several times as she came. The area between her legs was suddenly damp. Walter moved down to lick the girl-cum up as it leaked out of her pussy.

Moaning softly, Alicia put her hands on his head and pulled him in harder against her, pushing her pelvis up and grinding her cunt against his teeth. He took the hint, and began gently chewing on the girl-flesh surrounding her clitoris. A few seconds later, she came again. Walter took that as his queue and swung around to shove his hard cock up inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.