The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 74

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 74 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

When the drama class finished, I applauded the fine performances along with everyone else. I got out in to the corridor and down to the entrance, when my phone rang. I knew it wasn't likely to be mum, it had to be Milly.

It was.

'Hi Milly, how are you feeling now.'

'I'm feeling horny Jen. I've been in bed all day, thinking of you. I wish you were here with me, I could really do with a shag right now. I've had to frig myself twice already, just to stop me going mad.'

'Oh, I'm sorry Milly, but I've been in class all day. I should have phoned, I'm sorry.'

'What did you do lunch time, you must have been as horny as me.'

'I did what you did, a quickie in the loos.' I felt guilty as hell. Just the prospect of a shag with Katie, and all thoughts of poor, suffering Milly, had gone right out of my head.

'Will you be well enough to come to college tomorrow?'

'I knew you missed me. I don't know Jen. I've still got a temperature, and I'm coughing and snotty, mum says it might be flu.'

'You'd better not take the chance Mill, stay home and get well babe, you don't want to spread your germs all over the place do you?'

'But I miss you Jenny, I really am so bloody horny, I can't keep humping my pillow, mum will catch me. Can't you pop round to see me. We don't have to kiss, but you could diddle me under the bed clothes.'

Guilt and sympathy got the better of me, I gave in. 'OK Mill, just for a few minutes. I'll phone mum and tell her I'll be late home.' Milly actually squealed down the phone.

'Brilliant Jen, hurry up please, I'm waiting and extra horny.'

I hung up and called mum. She wasn't very happy about it. She was of the opinion that I should make a clean break of it, and soon. She thought that stringing poor Milly along any longer was cruel, and she was right.

But I was torn, I wanted Milly to be happy for as long as possible, right up until the break up.

I decided to ignore mum's wise advice and go and see Milly anyway.

I hopped on the bus and was at Milly's door in less than twenty minutes, her mum greeted me. We had never met, but Milly was right behind her with an excited look on her face. 'Oh you must be Jennifer, Milly said you would be calling. She's not very well I'm afraid, I think it's the flu, you might get it.'

Milly almost barged her mum out of the way. 'It's OK mum, I'm not going to cough on her, we'll be fine.'

Milly held out her hand and her mum stepped aside. 'Come on Jen, up to my room, I've lots to tell you.' Mrs Jones ushered us both inside and I was all but dragged up the stairs. Milly was wearing a pair of "Hanson" pyjamas, clearly a Christmas/Birthday present, under a quilted pink dressing gown. Mrs Jones was at the bottom of the stairs, telling Milly to slow down and stop racing around. So sadly, I couldn't risk groping her arse as we climbed the stairs. Milly did look rather pale though; she had dark shadows under her eyes.

I told her so when we got to her room. 'Milly, you don't look very well. I shouldn't stay.'

Milly looked hurt. 'Of course you can stay, I'm OK really, getting better, my temperature has dropped a lot, nearly normal, I'm sure I'm not infectious now.' She came up very close and whispered. 'You know what the doctor ordered?'

'No what?'

'A bloody good fucking, that's what. I'm super horny Jen, you'll get me off in no time.'

'But supposing your mum comes up?'

'She won't come in, because I bolt the door.'

'Why have you got a lock on your door?'

'My dad fitted it for me. My evil little brother, Toby, kept coming in while I was changing and things. Little sod was always catching me undressed. So dad put a bolt on the door for me, see?'

Milly stepped around me and slid the bolt across. 'Voila. My own private little fuck room. And talking of fucking, how about it then.'

Without waiting for an answer, Milly climbed on to her bed, knelt on all fours, flicked up her dressing gown and pulled her pyjamas down. Her perfect pale round arse was exposed and raised up for me to admire and enjoy.

Looking teasingly back at me over her shoulder, Milly said, 'Come on Jenny, it won't lick itself.'

I was across that room in a flash, kneeling down on her frayed Disney rug. Her arse and the soft moist slit of her cunt, were inches from my face. She wiggled her bum enticingly, the scent of her arousal was strong and it stirred my own desire. 'Don't tease me Jen, do me, do me now.'

I stared at the glorious sight before me, the puffy lips of her pussy, the hint of wetness, glistening on the surface, both combined to heighten my arousal even more. Her clit was swollen, pink and erect, jutting out and begging to be licked. I could look at a woman's vagina for ever and not tire of its perfect beauty. Her arse wiggled again impatiently; time for looking was over, it was time for licking. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and inhaled her aroma. My body quivered with excitement. I plunged my face in to the heavenly cleft of her arse and began to lick and suck her fanny. Milly squealed again, far too loudly, in my opinion. 'Oh Jen, oh Jen, Jen... '

My tongue travelled the length and breadth of her cunt, licking the swollen lips and sucking at her hard clitty. Her body rocked and trembled. Loud gasps and moans came from her as she gyrated her pussy in my face. As an extra thrill, I pushed the tip of my tongue deep in to her gaping arsehole, causing her to purr with pleasure. When I went back to sucking her clit, she shrieked. 'Quiet Milly, your folks will think I'm murdering you.' Milly buried her face in her pink and grey striped duvet, her screams now thankfully muted. As I continued to lick away at her dribbling snatch, her muffled cries increased in pitch and frequency; Milly was cumming.

Her body tensed and she shook violently, so much so, that she let out a fanny fart, right in my face. It's happened to me so many times, that it doesn't really register any more. Milly however, collapsed on to her stomach, and immediately rolled on to her back; she looked so embarrassed. 'Oh Jen I'm so sorry. I didn't... '

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.