The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 27

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I rolled on to my back, not knowing what Maggie had in mind but giving her free access to my body to do with as she wanted. I imagined that she would go straight for my pussy; hot, sweaty and freshly fucked. I mentally braced myself for Maggie's mouth to assault my fanny. Happily, there was no sign of the previous day's soreness.

Disappointingly, a thorough muff munching was not forthcoming. I propped myself up on one elbow to see Maggie undoing the straps and taking off the cock.

So that's what she wanted, a return fuck with the rubber dick. But then, rather than handing it to me to put on, she casually tossed it aside. "Don't you want me to wear it?"

She looked surprised. "Not unless you really want to, do you want to?"

"Err, no, I suppose not." I had no real desire to climb in to a harness; I preferred the natural touch.

Maggie slid off the bed and began to take off her clothes. "Shall I strip off as well?"

"No darling Jennifer, I want you to stay in your uniform, you look so sexy in it."

I sat up, my knickers were still around my knees, and I watched as Maggie got undressed. Even though I had just experienced the most powerful orgasm, it was still arousing to watch her as she stripped. With her clothes piled on a chair, Maggie stood I front of me, completely naked. I looked her up and down, noting, not for the first time how good she looked for a woman of her age, for a woman of any age in fact. Her boobs were full and heavy, and showed little, if any sign of sagging and her belly was not as round as most women of her years. The hair between her legs was bushy and greying: but still incredibly sexy.

Maggie held out her hand and said, "Come over here with me." I took her hand and got up, walking in quick short steps because of my half-mast panties.

"Stand there for me darling Jennifer." Maggie had stood me in front of her mirror.

I had another chance to check my appearance; pretty damn good; an 'innocent' schoolgirl peered back at me. Maggie was right behind me, her hands on my shoulders looking over my shoulder at our reflection.

"Mmm, you do look sexy Jennifer, good enough to eat." Her hands had begun to travel, down to my hips, around to my belly and under my skirt. Her fingers toyed with my sopping wet slit, sending more tremors of excitement through me.

Then up to my boobs; her fingers deftly undoing the buttons and clearing my tie out of the way while she rummaged in my bra.

"Ohh yes Jennifer, very sexy indeed." One free hand lifted my skirt at the back and I felt the tickle of her pubic hair, brush against the skin of my arse. Her mouth was on my neck as she began to kiss me. Maggie had me totally in her power, her arms encircled me like a loving straightjacket; one hand inside my bra doing wonderful things to my tits, the other hand, down between my parted legs, massaging my swollen clit.

The feel of her big soft tits in my back excited me even more. All the while, as she caressed me, her crotch was pressed against my arse, her pussy rubbing up and down. Maggie was humping me again; and I loved it.

I gazed, spellbound at the image in front of me; a schoolgirl with an older woman fucking her from behind. It was incredibly sexy; I was strongly aroused and gushing from my fanny. I remembered why I was there, to be the schoolgirl, to be the innocent, ravished by a mature woman.

"Ohhh, Miss Wilmot, that's so nice, do it like that, it's nice."

"You like it don't you Jennifer, you like me fucking you."

"Ahh, yes Miss Wilmot, I love it, I love it. Fuck me."

I looked in to Maggie's face, her eyes were boring in to me again, that steely gaze drilling down to my very core. It was as though she could see my intense desire, my desperate need for her and her body. Her hand was performing wonders, unseen under my skirt; I could feel the raging approach of another, much wanted orgasm. My body was shaking, not just from the mounting lust within me, but also from Maggie's insistent thrusting of her crotch against my arse. She was really humping me now, vigorously rubbing her cunt over my bum and squashing her huge soft tits against my back.

Her breathing was loud and harsh in my ear. "Lovely, lovely Jennifer. You're making me cum now, uhhh, I'm going to cum."

"Go on Miss Wilmot. Cum on me, cum on me."

Little gasps and cries mingled with her hoarse breathing and I felt my own climax beginning and to surge towards an unstoppable peak.

"I'm cumming Miss Wilmot, I'm cumming." Maggie's thrusting became so violent, that I was thrown forwards and I had to steady myself on the edge of the dressing table. The last image I saw in the mirror before we both erupted with mutual orgasms was of Maggie's face; eyes closed and mouth gaping open as she cried out in pure ecstasy.

I felt myself released from her passionate embrace as Maggie stepped backwards and collapsed on to the bed. I turned and saw that now, she was spread eagled before me, naked, exposed and vulnerable to a sexual assault of my choosing; she was mine for the taking. But that idea was somewhat academic, as now, I was in no fit state to assault anyone. I needed a rest, and I was thirsty. I tugged my panties back up; they had fallen down to my ankles in the all excitement.

"I'm going to pop downstairs for a drink Maggie, I mean Miss Wilmot, do you want something?"

"No need for the Miss Wilmot any more, thank you Jenny. You were wonderful by the way. Yes please, can you get the orange juice from the fridge?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.