Jack and His Mom - Cover

Jack and His Mom

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jack's Mom comes home late to find an angry son waiting for her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Big Breasts  

Jack Armstrong was worried one minute and angry the next. It was 10:00 P. M. and his mother wasn't home from work yet. She was suppose to pick up a movie and a pizza on her way home so they could spend Friday night together.

Jack was eighteen and had turned down going to a party with his friends to keep his mother company on a Friday night. He was pissed! He could have been playing beer pong with his buddies and who knows, maybe there would be a good looking girl there that he could flirt with. He hadn't had sex in two months since he and his girlfriend Suzy had broken up. Suzy was a fox. Good looking in a slutty way but she wasn't the least bit adventurous during sex. Missionary position was all she would do and she wasn't on the pill so that meant putting on a condom each and every time.

No oral sex either. Either way was immoral to her. Jack liked eating pussy and enjoyed the response his previous girlfriend Sally had while he sampled what was between her legs with his tongue and lips.

It had been a long time since his cock had been in a woman's mouth too. What guy didn't like getting sucked off? His girlfriend before Suzy was good at it too. Sally enjoyed giving Jack a good cocksuck and swallowed it all when he jizzed in her mouth. But not Suzy. She wouldn't even consider it. Finally he broke off with her. Having sex only her way didn't do it for him so he once again became proficient in stroking himself to conclusion.

The next minute he was worried. What could have happened to his mother? He had tried calling and texting her with no response. It wasn't like her not to call when she was going to be late.

He was angry again. He was going to give his Mom a piece of his mind when she finally got home. Click. Jack heard the lock on the back door releasing. He went to the kitchen to see his mother entering. No pizza and no movie. Bad enough she was four hours late but the cereal he had eaten an hour ago was going to be his only supper that night.

"Where the hell have you been?" He said roughly noticing that her usually nice looking blonde hair was disheveled and her eyes glassy. "Have you been drinking Mother?" He added angrily.

Sharon Armstrong staggered a bit as she locked the door behind her. "Watch your tone young man. Who do you think you're talking to?"

Jack was red in the face as he answered his mother. "You! I'm talking to you Mother. I'm talking to a woman who didn't have the decency to call home when she was going to be late ... and came home drunk."

She gave her son the finger. He had never seen her do that before. Not even when someone cut her off while she was driving. "Don't you tell me what to do boy. You're not my husband and your certainly not my father." She stomped off, climbed the stairs to her second floor bedroom."

Not her husband? Jack thought. She never had a husband. Her boyfriend had gotten her pregnant with Jack before leaving town for parts unknown. And, Jack thought angrily if I was your father I would punish you for talking like that to me.

Sharon had only been a teenager of fourteen years when she bore her son much to the chagrin of both of her parents. They had wanted her to terminate the pregnancy but Sharon would not, could not do that.

Jack sat at the kitchen table hearing his mother stomping around upstairs and finally slamming her bedroom door. "Just like a spoiled teenage brat!" This time Jack spoke out loud. "I'm not done with that ungrateful, spoiled woman."

He stood up following the same path his mother had taken only a minute or two before. He stopped at her bedroom door, hesitated, then opened the door without knocking. "I'm not finished talking to you Mother." He bellowed as he entered her room.

Sharon was preparing for bed. When her son barged in on her she was standing in the center of the bedroom with her hands preparing to unsnap her bra.

Jack took a sharp intake of his breath as he looked at his mother standing there dressed only in a black bra and panties. She still had on her heels that she wore to work that morning. She didn't look like his mother with the skimpy, sexy under things on her still shapely thirty two year old body. She looked like the hot chicks he always tried to pick up at parties.

"You went to work wearing those things?" He stammered.

"Get out Jack. How I dress is none of your business. I can wear whatever I want. You're not my Daddy. You're not in charge of me."

That was the second time she had told him that he wasn't her father. "If I was your father lady I would tan your hide for being so disrespectful to me."

Jack was surprising himself. He didn't know where this was leading but for the first time he realized just how good looking and sexy his mother was. Her bottom was pushed out by her high heels in a tantalizing way almost like an invitation to slap it a good one.

He felt a stirring in his pants as thoughts of spanking his half naked mother raced through his mind.

She told him once more, this time with one hand on her hip making her look even more attractive and sexy to her son. "Get out of my room Jack!"

Jack hadn't thought it out. He reached out and grabbed one of her wrists, pulled her to her bed, sat down and pulled his mother across his lap crushing his erect cock with her weight.

SLAP! He brought his hand down hard across both cheeks of her panty clad bottom.

"Ow!. Stop! Don't do this Jack. Stop!" Sharon pleaded with her son. She hadn't been spanked since she was a young woman who had disobeyed her father's curfew rule. Now she was being spanked by her teenage son. How embarrassing! At least she still had her panties on, unlike when her father had insisted on giving her her punishment on the bare.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Jack relentlessly brought his hand down time and time again on his mother's shapely bottom. Listening to the sound of his hand on her barely covered ass and her soft crying did nothing but turn him on. His teenage prick was extremely hard and dripping precum into his underwear making the front of his pants soggy.

Jack finally stopped, holding his breath to stop his imminent ejaculation. He pushed his mother to the bed where he saw her slightly spread legs expose the crotch of her panties which appeared to be damp.

He couldn't think about what that meant at that moment. He needed relief! Jack almost ran from her room and into his own unbuckling his belt on the way. As soon as his door shut behind him he reached into his rear pocket for his big blue bandana with his right hand as his left lowered his pants and underwear to his ankles.

Jack wrapped his bandana between his hand and his drooling cock stroking himself only three times before he exploded filling his blue rag with shot after shot of his copious semen. His orgasm was so intense that his legs shook so badly that he was afraid he was going to fall on his face.

When he finally stopped shaking Jack put on his sleeping shorts and went to bed where he immediately fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Saturday morning Jack was the first one up. He made a pot of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table with a steaming mug of his favorite blend. His mother walked into the room. She had on her old blue, long terry robe over what appeared to be silk pajamas.

She looked over at her son on the way to the coffee pot and noticeably blushed before moving her gaze away from him.

Jack was wondering what she was going to say to him. A good tongue lashing was what he expected for his actions the previous night. What eighteen year old in his right mind turned his mother over his lap and spanked her. Maybe she would even ask him to move out. Would she be that angry with him?

Sharon poured herself coffee in a mug with the words World's Greatest Mom stenciled across it in bold blue letters. Jack had given her that mug for Mother's Day several years before and Sharon used it each and every morning. It was special to her.

She didn't know what to say to Jack that morning. She was embarrassed that her son had spanked her like an errant child but as much as it hurt she had also become aroused. After Jack had left her room she had rolled onto her side to avoid lying on her sore bottom and snuck her hand inside of her damp panties to touch herself between her legs.

It hadn't taken much rubbing of her erect clit before Sharon was moaning around an intense orgasm. She wondered if Jack was in his own room masturbating at the same time that she was. She had felt his hardness on her stomach while she was on the boy's lap.

Sharon hadn't dated much as of late. No man she dated seemed serious about a relationship especially after realizing that she had a teenage son living at home. All they wanted was a quick fuck and maybe a home cooked dinner first, only if Jack was out for the evening.

It had been a while since one of her dates had sprung for a motel room so they could enjoy a good sex session. Her last short term romance was with a thin scholarly looking man named Terrance who couldn't get it up unless Sharon spent ten minutes between his legs sucking and licking him until he finally sported an erection firm enough to use in her waiting pussy.

She hadn't minded sucking Terrance's cock. Matter of fact she had enjoyed the sensation of his flesh tube against her tongue and lips. But soon enough he also found excuses for not calling her. Sharon hadn't had any form of sex for the past nine months. She did masturbate at least a couple of times a week but it wasn't the same as getting laid.

While she masturbated Friday night her mind flashed to her being spanked by Jack. He hadn't gone easy on her. Her bottom had been on fire, yet her pussy reacted on it's own and juiced up. Just the feel of his erect cock through his pants and her panties had brought evil thoughts to her mind as she fingered her clit. What did Jack's cock look like? What would Jack's cock feel like inside of her?

Finally deciding what to say, she looked up from her coffee and muttered. "I'm sorry Jack."

It was a low mutter and Jack couldn't make out what she had said.

"What Mom? What did you say?"

She looked up at him again, blushed a deep crimson and repeated herself a little louder this time. "I'm sorry Jack. I didn't mean to upset you."

Now that was a surprise. Jack hadn't expected his mother to be contrite and apologetic. He didn't know what to say so he just nodded his head as she looked away once more.

"From now on I will listen to you Jack ... and obey you."

Her confession was unexpected and unwanted. "Listen Mom, you don't have to do as I say. All I'm asking for is a little consideration. A phone call when you are going to be late is all I'm asking for. I don't expect my mother to obey me."

She didn't look up as she said. "All right Jack. I'll be more considerate." Deep down she wished that Jack had just accepted what she had said. It excited her to think that he would take control of her life but it didn't appear that that was a likely scenario. She missed having a man tell her what to do. As much as she feared her father's spankings she felt loved when he had set down rules for her to obey.

After an awkward silence Jack decided to spend time with his friends and left Sharon to contemplate what he had said to her. And Sharon did think about every word that her son had said and in her mind she also thought about what she had hoped he would say including more time over his lap, perhaps with her panties around her ankles.

She didn't get horny enough to masturbate thinking about Jack spanking her with his big hand but her pussy did moisten a little while she thought about her son punishing her that way.

Their relationship gradually returned to normal as the week progressed. Over coffee Friday morning Sharon told Jack. "I'm going out with my friends after work tonight. We are going to the Shamrock Cafe and I expect to be home by ten. If I am any later than that I will call you. Will you be at home?"

"I'm not sure if I'll be home so just call my cell if you stay out later than that." Good! She was paying attention to what he had asked of her.

That evening just a little before ten Jack's cell phone chirped while he was out riding around with his friends. As he expected it was his Mom. "Hi Honey. I think I had a little too much to drink and I shouldn't drive. Is there anyway you can come and get me?"

"Are you still at the bar?" He asked and when she confirmed her location he said. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

This would work out fine. His friends could drop him off at the cafe and he would drive his Mom home in her car. When he arrived at the Shamrock he entered the dimly lit establishment but he didn't see his Mother right away. A woman at a table with two other women waved at Jack so he went over to the table.

The three women were all about his Mother's age and he recognized one of them as Carly, a co-worker of his Mom. He sat at the only empty chair at the table nodding in turn to all three of the ladies.

The music from the juke box was a little loud so Carly leaned in close enough to speak to Jack. "Your Mom is on the dance floor. She will be back in a minute." Carly's perfume was exotic. Between the scent of her perfume and Carly's hand on his thigh while she spoke was intoxicating to the eighteen year old.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.