How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"We'll be back this afternoon in time for the limo pickup," Carlton said as he and Jaxon were going out the front door.

"Have a good game honey and you be careful Jax."

"I will mom."

Emily would pack for the two of them while they were at the club and then take a nice long shower and get ready for her dinner with Alice and Amy Harris, but first she poured another cup of coffee and sat at the counter looking out the window at the cerulean sky. What was she going to do for two days, really three if you counted tonight, with just herself? Since Jaxon's injury there had hardly been any time for herself and now she was being dropped into a placid lake of aloneness with only her own demons to contend with.

What was she going to do about Jax? She recognized that as soon as Carlton returns to work and she and Jaxon would be here alone that the sexual tension between them will overwhelm any amount of resistance she may try to exercise. She accepted that she could no longer control her sexual urges. They seemed to come to the fore at inopportune times. She got wet just seeing the outline of Charles' penis at La Tour and now that's all she can think of whenever she sees him and there's a good chance she will see him tonight. She almost reached up to touch it if she remembers correctly. But like Scarlett, Emily would have to worry about that tomorrow,

"One down and one to go," Emily said to herself as she got Jaxon's suitcase from the closet and spread it open on his bed. Nearly finished she fished in his underwear drawer for three pairs of boxers and as she pulled them out something red emerged from under the pile. When she pulled it out she recognized it as the panties she had worn on Wednesday. Holding them up for inspection she could see the unmistakable presence of cum in the gusset. They were still damp. He must have used them this morning. In her mind's eye she could see his big hard dick slamming into her pussy with each stroke as Jax practiced fucking his mother.

Suddenly light headed Emily sat on the side of the bed to recover her equilibrium and realized that she was wet. "God," she thought will this ever stop.

What to do about the panties. Certainly she couldn't confront Jax about this not after what they had done together. Should she tell Carlton? Maybe this would be his opening to talk to Jax about sex. After a brief period of thought Emily stood up and returned the panties to the drawer adding another item to her list of things to worry about tomorrow.


"Dad you go ahead when you finish I'll get a ride home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I do it all the time. There's always someone going my way willing to give me a ride. Don't worry I'll be home in plenty of time."

"Okay just remember that the limo will be there for us at four o'clock."

"I'll be there dad now you better get to the first tee or your foursome will be a threesome."

"Okay Jax I'll see you at home."

Jax, dressed in swim suit, tee shirt and flip flops headed for the pool. Nine in the morning was a little early for the denizens of the pool to be present but there two women doing laps. They were probably here at this time to avoid the crowd of young teenage kids who would be splashing in the pool before too long. One of the women looked vaguely familiar but because her face only came out of the water periodically he wasn't sure. The other was younger and had a killer ass.

Jaxon stepped out of his shoes and stripped off his shirt, throwing it on a nearby lounge and dove into the bracing coolness of the purposefully chilled water and proceeded to fall in line with the other two swimmers.

After ten laps Jaxon was winded and stood up in the shallow end of the pool while the other two continued swimming. Jaxon leaned back against the end of the pool with his arms on the deck realizing how out of shape he had gotten since he broke his hands. He would have to swim everyday if he hopped to get back to where he had been. Just as he was thinking that the old women would be kicking his ass on the tennis courts the swimmer whose ass Jaxon had been admiring stopped and stood next to him.

"Whee," she said as she cleared the water from her ears.

Jaxon's eyes were drawn immediately to her large breasts but was able to elevate his gaze before she looked at him and managed a weak "Hi." He guessed that she was about seventeen because she had none of the roundness still present with the recently pubescent girls of fourteen or fifteen and seemed to carry herself with more assurance than the girls his age.

As they left the pool to go to the towel rack for a towel to dry off she said, "Hi, I'm Allyson Eddington but everyone calls me Ali."

"Nice to meet you Ali, I'm Jaxon Overton but call me Jax."

"I think I like Jaxon better but hey I know you or at least about you. Didn't a car run into you and break your arms or something?"

"Close but it was I who ran into the car and it was my hands that were broken. I just had the casts removed two days ago and I'm trying work out a little to build my strength back up. The doctor says that swimming is the best exercise for that. Are you on a swim team or something? You really looked strong in the water."

"Thanks but no I'm not a swimmer like that. Like you I'm just trying to keep in shape."

"Well you're doing an excellent job," Jaxon said with a smile.

"Thank you," Ali said blushing slightly. "Want to join me in a frozen yogurt?"

"Sure, I'd like that."

At an age where two years is like a generational divide Ali accepted Jaxon on equal footing. It wasn't that she knew the age difference but Jaxon's sexual maturity somehow translated into an air a strong male presence and his practice of holding back around girls older than he was a thing of the past. The more he talked with Ali the further in the distance Sharon Wheatley was trailing.

Allyson Eddington was a stunning blond with eyes the color of bleached denim. She was five seven and one twenty. She was slender with prominent breasts and shapely hips. Her hair was cut short almost in a pixie style and her teeth were large and even. When she smiled they reflected the light.

"Do you play tennis?" Jaxon asked.

"I just started about two months ago so no I wouldn't say I play."

"Bigdick!"

As their area of the grill went silent Jaxon looked up to see Harvey Gottfried and turned a deep red. "Harvey, I told you not to call me that. You're about to get your ass kicked."

Ali, embarrassed for both of them held her peace but that didn't mean she didn't think about what Harvey had said.

Harvey noticing her silence looked at Ali and said, "You should see that thing."

"That's enough," Jaxon said and as he rose from his chair Harvey beat a hasty retreat and disappeared into the group he had come in with.

The buzzing in the grill returned once Jaxon took his seat again. "I'm sorry about that. Just some bad shower room humor from a real shithead."

"It's all right I know how you feel I don't like the other girls talking about my breasts. I think maybe that's why I never tried out for any teams."

"My mom has large breasts and she was number two on the tennis team at Bryn Mawr so you don't have to worry about that keeping you from becoming a good player. Why don't we get together and volley. Before my accident I played several time a week and am pretty good at my level. It will help you to develop by playing against someone more experienced than you." Damn, now all he could think about was Ali's tits and it was having an effect on his dick.

They talked for another hour or so both leading the conversation away from his supposed big dick and her obvious big tits. Just before Ali had to leave they made a tennis date for next Friday and agreed to meet for swimming on Tuesday.

Jaxon felt really good about Ali. She was pretty and easy to talk to and maybe it could become something. After she left he hung out with friends for a while longer and then wandered over to the tennis grill to try to catch a ride home. He had plenty of time so he wasn't worried about getting a ride right away. As he entered the grill Mrs. Walters was coming out of the women's locker room. "Hi Jaxon, I saw you earlier at the pool."

"Gee, I didn't see you."

"I was the other swimmer but you were concentrating on the young girl with the big tits."

Jaxon with his new found self assurance said, "She has nothing on you Mrs. Walters."

"Why thank you Jaxon I consider that a real complement coming from someone with the sobriquet of 'Bigdick.'" Maintaining her advantage Mrs. Walters continued, "I see you have the casts off, how soon before we can expect you back out on the courts?"

Jaxon turned beet red at the mention of 'Bigdick' and his bravado quickly melted away and he was once again a fifteen year old boy standing with a strong adult woman and all he could manage was, "I should be ready by the end of next week."

"Good we'll have to have a match. Is your mother going to start back playing?"

"As far as I know but she hasn't said anything."

"Are you with someone or do you need a ride?"

"I could use a ride, thank you."

"Well I'm just leaving so let's go," Eleanor said as she led the way to her Lexus SUV.

When she left the parking lot instead of turning to go out of the main entrance Mrs. Walters turned down the service road. Jaxon didn't say anything thinking she must know a short cut. The road took them to the backside of the golf course and to a place out of view of anyone where Mrs. Walters pulled over and parked under the hanging branches of a huge weeping willow tree. When they stopped she got out and told Jaxon, "Let's get in the back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.