Hey Mom, I'm Home!
Chapter 1

 

“Hey Mom, I’m Home!” (I’m Jim, 15, 5ft8)

“I’m in the kitchen honey.” (That’s Mona, my mom, 37, 5ft5)

“Oh wow ... what’s smells so good?”

“Cookies dear, I just made cookies.”

I went to grab one, but she slapped me away.

“They’re still hot honey!”

“Sorry?”

“Mom, I’ve got an assignment from my theater class.”

“What is it, honey?”

“It’s something about sharing an emotion with another person.”

“Oh that sounds very interesting. What do you propose to do?”

“I’ve got an idea, but I need your help.”

“Sure anything!”

“Slap me ... please.”

“What?”

“My idea was to get slapped for doing something inappropriate and then writing what it feels like.”

“How inappropriate are you talking about JIM?”

“I was thinking of something along the lines of illicit touching.”

“So, you want to touch me somewhere to get my reaction of a slap against your face?”

“I don’t know; I’m 15-years-old! What do I know about illicit touching?”

#Ding#

“Just a minute honey I’ve got to get the cookies out.”

She put back on her oven gloves to open the oven and take out the fabulously smelling cookies, Chocolate Chip!

After she was done putting them on the wax paper, so they would cool off, she came over to me.

“Do you know what you want to do as far as touching me?”

“I have an idea promise you won’t hit me too hard?”

“Go ahead, Jim.”

I approached her from the front and walked into a hug. I held her tight and after about 10 seconds, she put her hands around me, and her head leaned on my shoulder.

I moved my hands to her butt and pulled her towards me, to feel my erection ... I was very hard.

She stepped away and sharply slapped me!

I took three of the cooled off cookies and went up to my room. I left before she could say anything to me. I know, a shocker!

I was busy now writing out my feelings and my emotions as I heard my door open.

“Jim,” she said.

“Yeah mom.”

“I’m sorry I hit you so hard!”

“It’s okay. I got very good stuff to write about.”

“Can I see what you’re writing?”

“Okay, but don’t be offended, please?”

She leaned into my shoulder, read my thoughts and feelings and turned me around in my chair.

“I must say you got some acting skills coming on to me like that.”

“I had thought of asking Nancy (my older sister), but I didn’t want to freak her out.”

“You don’t think what you just did to me would freak me out?”

“Well, you and dad have moments like that all the time, don’t you?”

“Well, yes.”

“I’m sorry if I embarrassed you, I really am.”

“That was actually the first time in a very long time that somebody squeezed my butt. Was there any particular reason you did that?”

“Well, no! I had the first thought of coming up behind you and grabbing your breasts ... being quite sure you that you would turn around and slap me.”

“I’m certain I would have. Why didn’t you do that?”

“In my mind, I thought that would be being abusive to you, so I decided to explain it to you first so you wouldn’t think I was just a mother molester!”

“That’s really adult thinking, come back down, and I will let you have some more cookies.”

“Mom?” I said turning her around.

“Yes honey.”

“I’ve always thought you were very pretty ... that’s another reason why I asked you instead of Nancy!”

“You’re a good boy, by the way, if you need to do that again sometime, go ahead ... do whatever you want to get your slap?” Her smile tantalized me.

As she left I noticed how nice her figure was and how pretty she was for a gal in her 30s.

I finished my article. I saved the document and headed back downstairs.

“Thank you mom for being such a good sport! Can I ask an additional question?”

“Sure honey, go ahead.”

“What determined how hard you were going to hit me?”

“Well, it was your first offense ... and to tell the truth, I enjoyed it for a moment. I didn’t want to hurt you, but I did want you to feel a nice hard slap.”

I finished the cookie in my mouth and went up behind her putting my hands on her slim waist.

“What are you doing now, Jim?”

“I’ve seen dad walk up behind you and do this often. I wanted to see how it felt.”

“Well, it feels quite nice dear. That’s role-play. Do they d-do that in your class?”

“Sure!”

“Let’s say you were playing my husband. You just came home so I’m in the kitchen, and you walked up behind me and did this. What would you do next?”

I leaned forward and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

“Oooh. That was nice!”

“Thanks mom!”

“No, in this role-play I’m not mom, I’m your wife.”

“Thanks Mona ... you know dear I work all day long and I come home and I get to see my beautiful wife.”

I moved my hands up and have them on her tummy. I was close to touching the bottom of her breasts.

“You know you haven’t changed a bit since we got married,” I said giving her a kiss on the other side of her neck

“Oh, David you’ve certainly come home frisky!”

“I can barely get anything done at work without thinking of my sexy wife!”

She spun around and said, “Give me a kiss honey!”

Oh wow, I never kissed a girl before at least not like what she’s talking about.

“David, don’t you love me anymore?” She was pouting.

I did the move I see in the movies, so I turn my head and looked at her with lust. I kept my lips where they were and saw her moving towards me.

We touched lips! Something very intense started happening to me, and my mouth opened as did hers. She moved my hands to completely cover her breasts.

At that moment, a car pulled up in our driveway, breaking us up.

“Oh dear,” she said.

“Don’t worry mom. This will be our secret.”

“Maybe we can role-play some other time,” she said catching me trying to take some more cookies upstairs slapping at my hand!

Dad walked in the door. “Hey honey, I’m Home!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.