Family Feud an Alternate Continuation Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Continuation Fanfic

Copyright© 2013 by StacieLove

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The continuing story of the Taylor Family for anyone who can't wait for the next chapter in FF4. This is fan fiction and not condoned by the actual Family Feud author. It probably does not relate in any way to what she'll write herself, but it provides a read for those like me who needed one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The light at the end of the tunnel isn't ALWAYS an oncoming train

"Since when do you decide if we're going to have a family conference, whore?" Bill began to rant, before seeing the look in her eyes and changing tack. "I mean we still have to get food for the fridge and you have to make us breakfast..." he tapered off lamely.

"I know honey," Wendy began, using an endearment instead of master or sir before continuing, "and we will, this worthless shit-eating, cock sucking dime-whore promises," she continued, to show she knew her place but needed to talk right now. "It's just that your whores don't spend much time with you together like this anymore and there are a few things we need to clear up. I know I shouldn't speak for Jamie but I really think we're on the same page in this. I really mean no disrespect sir, but does everyone know what an epiphany is?"

"Yeah, it's some kind of musical instrument, right?" Bill eventually answered.

"No dad," Chris laughed before explaining in a knowledgeable yet kindly way to his dad, "It's like when something all of a sudden makes sense. Something, you know, clicks up here," he added, pointing to his forehead.

"Oh yeah, I was just seeing if you knew, is all," Bill said unconvincingly.

"So what was your epiphany mom and why did we need to stop everything to hear it?" Chris demanded, turning to her.

"It's kind of a lot to hear, but it's all related. First off, I just now accepted something but I'm not really sure how to say it."

"Why not just start by saying it then mom?" Chris said more kindly than she'd expected him to.

"Okay ... I'm a whore. I'm a slut. I give ten dollar blowjobs and take it in the cunt or ass for anyone that has just a little more they're willing to spend. I've fucked my own son while his dad watches, I've fucked my own daughter. I've fucked a fucking dog for heaven's sake. I'll gladly fuck any man, woman or child you tell me to and even though you say it's a bad thing I'll do it with a sense of pride for a job well done. We're all agreed that's a fact, right?" She expelled a big, pent up breath, savoring the feeling of the confession then looked at first Chris, then Bill. Neither of them said anything.

After a shrug, she continued. "My pussy, ass and mouth have had some sort of cock in them every day for almost a month now and they feel empty when they're not in use. How do you think that makes me feel? I'll tell you," she continued, not waiting for an answer. "It makes me feel lower than pond scum, that's how. And Jamie, I'm sure, feels the same way. If you gave her permission. Yes, permission! I'm sure she'd drop and start working my cunt with that wonderfully talented mouth of hers right now."

Although Jamie was on a roll with her confession, she couldn't bring herself to look at her daughter as she spoke. Jamie came to her rescue instead.

"Everything she said is true," Jamie whispered to no one and everyone at the same time.

Wendy finally looked at Jamie, with a feeling of such pure love in her heart that she almost cried. "So my epiphany was that I need to get over myself and admit these things to you. I hate it when you physically torture me yet I love it at the same time. I can't explain it but its' how it is now. Maybe I've gone a little crazy after everything that's happened, I don't know. But I do know I lust after everything each of you does to me and I just know Jamie does too. Those clips you put on my nipples to shock me before were awful but I just know Jamie would let you do it to her in an instant. Hell, I'd let you do it again in an instant too, even if I pretended I didn't want you to."

She was sure this additional confession would cause an uproar but again, everyone stayed silent. So once again, she went on. "What I'm saying is that I've begun to really enjoy what I'm doing to earn us a living. I really love my husband and he's taught me to love being a lowly slut. I could earn ten times as much as I do now if I was allowed to but if I did, would you be able to still love me Bill?"

When Bill didn't answer, Wendy took it as if Bill couldn't disagree so he said nothing instead. After a pause, Wendy decided she'd rather not hear him verbalize her ongoing fear. So instead, she plowed in once more. "But more importantly, I figured something out. Something that could help us all out. I'm just not sure how ... yet."

Bill was speechless. He'd never heard his wife cuss so much of her own free will before. Sure, he made her say stuff, but this was different. She was dropping the f-bomb all by herself!

A few moments of silence descended over the four of them, each thinking about what had just been said. Again, Jamie spoke without being told to, breaking the silence. "I know just how you feel mom. I thought it was just me. I thought I was going crazy! I've longed for Chris to fuck me. I don't care if he fucks my mouth, my cunt or my ass, just as long as he does. Each time he could have and didn't, it made me feel just a little more worthless. And daddy, I loooove your cock in my ass. I'm sorry if I've let you down by admitting it, but I just do. And I don't care if I have to suck a hundred cocks just as long as I get to taste mom's sweet nectar every now and again. Oh gosh, I feel so much better already! So mom, please tell us what you figured out?"

Wendy looked at Chris and then Bill. Both gave an almost imperceptible nod, so she continued. "I was thinking about when Mr. Bitterman was at our house. He said there was nothing he, as a billionaire could do to help us keep it. Like he couldn't just buy it himself and at least rent it to us if he wanted."

Jamie nodded her head excitedly. "I was there when he said it. He acted all smarmy about it."

"Then he said something like he had no employees so no job to offer me, right?"

This time Bill was the one to nod.

"But I happen to know he's got a full floor at that new high-rise downtown just to provide working space for his most immediate employees!" Wendy said triumphantly. On top of that, he'd already told me I'd be an asset to his business! So I've figured out that was all a load of bull. Everything he said. He was happy we were losing our home."

This time, Jamie spoke up. "Oh, and did anyone see the way he looked at Cathy? His granddaughter? He wasn't at all surprised to see her naked. He WAS surprised to see the Delilah practically naked though. It was almost like he was holding up a sign that said, 'I'm going to fuck you sooner or later!' But Cathy, with a rake up her ass gave him nothing more than a slight firm-on in his pants. He's already fucked his granddaughter and knows her body inside and out. It's obvious. If anyone knows what a guy looks like when he has already owned a piece of girl meat, I do. And he had!"

Wendy nodded knowingly at Jamie then carried the conversation again. "Finally, if you think about it, the Griffins have had a hand in almost everything that's gone on in this family. They gave you back your power by blackmailing us. They probably were responsible for my car getting wrecked and Cathy freely admitted that she had nothing to blackmail Jamie with until they 'helped' us. So if Mr. Bitterman is the real mastermind, the only thing that's not obvious is what his game is. We find out that and we stand a chance of getting back everything we've lost."

"Wow, what an imagination!" Bill exclaimed after a few more seconds of silence.

"Hold on a minute dad," Chris replied. "It's actually not as far-fetched as it sounds. Well it is, but that doesn't mean it makes any less sense. What if mom's right? What if the Griffins are at the root of everything? And you know what? I think I know a way to find out either way!"

Wendy felt relieved that Jamie and Chris seemed to be with her and maybe a little surprised that no one even thought enough of her confession that it merited as much as a snide comment. She wondered what Chris had in mind for checking out her suspicions but Chris had already tuned out his family and was furiously texting someone. Her biggest concern was Bill's silence when she had asked him about charging more for the services her and Jamie were performing to feed their family. She made a mental note to approach him again as soon as they were alone.

Bill glanced at Chris' screen and let out a whistle. "She still talking to you son after what you did to her back at the house?"

"She never stopped, dad. It turned out that half of what went on was her idea. But now I'm asking her to help me with Cathy," Chris replied, still texting.

The way he said Cathy Griffin's name made it obvious he really wanted to be able to get something on her which was kind of a surprise considering how much she'd inadvertently done for him.

"Well it looks as if this family meeting is over for now," Bill said to no one in particular, seeing that Chris had settled in for what appeared to be a drawn out text message conversation with Delilah. "And I'm hungry. At least you two sluts have had your breakfast," he continued. "Not a thought for poor Chris and me. I think you two should make it up to us by bringing breakfast to us."

Bill picked up Jamie's bikini top and threw it at Wendy. "Put this on and go get me some breakfast."

Wendy caught the scrap of material with her teeth since her hands were still cuffed behind her back. She wanted to ask how she was supposed to put it on with her hands incapacitated. She wanted more to wear if she was going to go outside. She needed money if she was going to buy food. She wanted real food herself. She knew that when Bill said she'd already eaten, he was talking about the cum she'd swapped with Jamie. She also knew Bill fully expected her to figure it out without whining about her problems. She figured she could do nothing with her hands cuffed.

"Master," Wendy finally begged, letting the bikini top drop to the bed and ensuring her voice as sultry as she could manage, "I know you're starving and I'm sure Master Chris is too. I also know you don't want to waste any of our money right now, but Master, you have to keep up your strength with a good meal. So if I'm to get you the breakfast you deserve, would you mind um ... indulging me by taking the cuffs off?"

"Oh all right. Needy fucking sluts, the both of you," Bill conceded, picking up the key and tossing it to Jamie. In fact Bill felt pretty good and was going to free Wendy's hands anyway. This was even better because now Wendy was in his debt. "You owe me Cow Tits," was all he had to add.

Jamie unlocked her mom's wrists and was about to ask if she would be allowed to get dressed too when Bill beat her to it. "If you want to earn some clothes, show me your mom was right earlier when she said you've turned into as much of a true slut as she has. Get on the bed and make out with her while I film the two of you doing the nasty. It could be worth a couple bucks to that peepshow across the way that sells video-by-the-minute shows."

Jamie didn't need to be told twice. She grabbed her mom's hand and pulled her down onto the bed. With no hesitation, the two of them began kissing and fondling each other and by the time Bill had pulled out the camcorder, they'd moved to a sixty-nine position and were feverishly eating each other out. Bill filmed the incestuous love-making and made mental notes of they totally ignored him and went all out on each other. Jamie got four fingers into her mom's ass while her tongue was deep within her pussy. Wendy licked Jamie and tugged hard on her daughter's nipple rings. Within five minutes, they'd both achieved orgasm and were back to kissing and fondling one another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.