Family Feud an Alternate Continuation Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Continuation Fanfic

Copyright© 2013 by StacieLove

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing story of the Taylor Family for anyone who can't wait for the next chapter in FF4. This is fan fiction and not condoned by the actual Family Feud author. It probably does not relate in any way to what she'll write herself, but it provides a read for those like me who needed one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Turnabout is fair play – Two sluts turning about to show their buttholes is freaking hot

The hotel room still smelled a little 'off', but Bill had allowed Wendy to suck the dick of the guy at the Dollar store in exchange for a few candles, incense and cleaning materials to make the place smell better. Jamie's ass had paid for a full bed set including comforter, sheets and pillowcases, as well as a cheap set of drapes, which made the place a little more like a truly habitable room. At first Bill had baulked at the idea that his little girl should get so much money's worth of stuff for just anal sex. The items cost $85 retail! But the young guy behind the counter had gladly parted with most of his paycheck for the opportunity to plug the now ex-cheerleader's ass.

When they got back to the room, Jamie had scrupulously cleaned the glass in the front window, made the bed up and carefully wiped down the walls. Wendy, once again naked, had cleaned up the bathroom, starting on the tile floor with a toothbrush gripped between her teeth and her hands cuffed behind her back. Now she was mopping the floors, but with the mop handle as deep as it would go up her ass. Still and all, Wendy was happy with the situation. She had successfully persuaded her son to allow her to be punished in this way instead of having weights added to clit ring, even if the other part of the punishment was something she was looking forward to much less.

Eventually Wendy could put it off no longer. The floor sparkled, for probably the first time in years. The toilet, basin and bathtub were actually made of porcelain; something that surprised Wendy. She'd thought Rahjid had painted everything in the bathroom at some time in the long ago past but it was just crusted grime she'd seen. Now everything looked almost new. Even the faucets shined. Wendy sighed to herself, knowing that what was to follow was not going to be new to her, but still caused the 'mom' side of her considerable concern.

Bill and Chris sat together on the bed, waiting for her.

"Took you long enough, Cow Tits!" Her son chided as she backed out of the bathroom, the mop catching on the strip where the carpet ended and the tile began.

"Hey, Ass Face, get that mop out of your mom's ass, clean it off and put it out front. If Rahjid doesn't get it back the way he lent it out, he'll probably charge us $50 for damaging it," Bill told his daughter with a grin on his face.

"Yes sir," Jamie said, hurrying over to her mom to do as she'd been told.

"Call me daddy for the rest of the day like you used to, Ass Face," Bill said sweetly as if he were doing her a favor.

"Yes Daddy," Jamie replied before gently pulling the shaft out of her mom's ass and popping the reasonably clean tip into her mouth like a Popsicle. She knew without being told that she was supposed to put on a show of cleaning the broom handle and was secretly pleased with herself for being able to take just as much of the broom handle into her throat as her mom had taken in her ass. Eventually Chris got bored watching her suck off the broom handle, as if she expected it to cum in her mouth.

"Hey Dad, is it just me or do you think she's trying to make that handle cum?"

"I wouldn't be surprised son. She's just as used to taking wood as she is to making it spray!"

Chris laughed at his dad's joke even though it wasn't in the least bit funny. "So dad, who's going to be heads and who's tails?" He asked politely. He was of course referring to Wendy and Jamie.

"I figure we let Jamie decide, since she brought in the most money last night. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure dad, whatever. And which of us is supposed to, you know, provide the pole?"

Jamie had no idea what they were talking about. She had gotten to work on the room as soon as she'd come in from hooking and didn't know anything about what was going on. All she knew was that she was tired, sore and hungry. She knew better than to ask what her brother and dad meant, so she just stayed silent.

"Well Ass Face, are you heads or tails?" Chris asked with a straight face.

"Umm, if you'd prefer for me to be heads I will of course, sir, but tails is fine too?" She said it as a question, hoping not to upset either of them by choosing wrongly.

"Well tails it is!" Bill clapped his hands as if applauding her choice, choosing to ignore the implied question. "So what about the pole. I think it's only right that you should provide that son, seeing as how I've had the honors so many times already."

"Weeell, Dad, I kinda don't wa..."

"Come on son, we have an obligation here. If this is about Delilah ... well you don't have to worry about saving yourself for that, I'm sure! But you made this arrangement and as I said, we BOTH have an obligation to set these two whores straight whenever they need correction. So..."

Chris thought about what his dad had said before he responded. His hesitation had a lot to do with Delilah. In fact mostly to do with Delilah. He knew it was silly, but he wanted to save himself for her. But Jamie was a factor too. While he was most definitely no longer a virgin, he'd kind of avoided 'doing it' with his sister. He didn't count blowjobs of course, but there'd been almost no actual 'boning' with her before. Now she'd innocently chosen tails ... But his dad was right. They had agreed to treat the family females like worthless slaves and the girls had both practically begged to be used and abused as he saw fit so maybe it really was his duty after all... "Okay dad, thanks, I guess."

Jamie was looking at him, her face just a big question mark.

"Well slut, get naked! When did the rules change so that you could be indoors fully dressed?"

Jamie realized that he was right. Although a floss-sized bikini top and hot-pants so tight and short that her pussy lips showed around the crotch seams could hardly be classed as 'dressed', she was a lot more dressed than she should be. She quickly shimmied out of the shorts and tugged the string of the bikini top.

"Get up on the bed and hold those cheeks apart baby," Bill said kindly. "As for you Cow Tits, you have 60 seconds to get your son hard. Start sucking!"

Wendy, her hands still cuffed behind her back, quickly moved over to Chris and used her teeth to unzip him, then her tongue to free his flaccid cock. This was the part she enjoyed the least because her son's cock really was quite lovely and it was one she actually REALLY enjoyed sucking. But it was still her own son's cock. At least it appeared that she wasn't going to have to humiliate herself by cumming on her son's cock as he fucked her. She had to use a considerable amount of her newly found expertise to make him fully erect but if anyone was up to the task, it was her. It only surprised her that she did have to put so much effort into the task. More than she usually did with him, that's for sure!

"Okay, you got him hard. Now get Ass Face's pussy ready for him, but don't let him go soft again if you know what's good for you!"

Wendy quickly backed herself up to Jamie on the bed so she could use her fingers on Jamie's pussy while keeping Chris in her mouth. That didn't work at all well. In the end, she was forced to grip her son's cock with her hands, gently masturbating him while she set about probing her daughter's pussy with her tongue. After a couple of minutes of her mom's skilled tongue-work, Jamie let out a low moan of pleasure.

"Okay, feed Ass Face Chris's cock. Lick his balls and make sure he isn't forced to do any of the work, bitches!"

Jamie began moving back and forth on her brother's cock, trying to milk his cum as quickly as possible. Bill got up, opened a draw and casually pulled out a box. Wendy could see him do it out of the corner of her eye but had no idea what the box was. All she could see was that the box had wires dangling from it.

What Bill had was a battery charger he's found in the shed at their old house. He hadn't used it in years but he guessed it still worked. Even if it didn't, the clips that usually connected to the battery were, even though as little rusted, still very springy. He casually went over to his wife, put the box on the side table and plugged it in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.