Making the Right Choices - Cover

Making the Right Choices

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: Limited Chances

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Limited Chances - A woman's happy to choose to allow her long term boyfriend to extend her erotic sexual experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Debbie Bourne was a single mother to young Sally Ann Bourne; who was half her mother's age at 18years; both had the family traits of large bust and angelic face surrounded by long blonde hair. Now for some of you may think the story concerns Sally but the tale I want to relate to you is about Debbie. Debbie although not married did have a steady relationship with Dave Morgan a man three years older than herself. Dave's attitude towards sex was best described as wild and free; he had been coaxing Debbie to let her inhibitions go.

He had already managed to coax Debbie into having sex out in the open air; she had admitted the fear of being seen or caught had made her feel much more dirty and sexy at the same time. This is how it went; one Friday evening, in late summer, Debbie had arranged to meet Dave at The Kings Head public house on the edge of Epping Forest. After a drink the young couple headed deeper into the forest and when they were well clear of the winding country roads; Dave simply ordered Debbie to remove her blouse. The implied tone was one almost daring Debbie to refuse, but knowing they had discussed having sex that night; Debbie was already in the mood for some hot action. Excitedly Debbie cast off her blouse placing it in the rucksack carried by Dave but now it seems her hearing rapidly improved as she became aware of every rustle in the trees and every snap of a twig as they walked.

After another fifty yards; he ordered her to remove her skirt and once more she obliged now with a mixture of trembling and exhilaration; fear and immensely increased sexual excitement, now even her eyes became sharper as her feelings intensified, she could see the light breeze move the leaves and blades of grass. In fact it was at this point she saw a black Labrador come darting out from between two trees; instantly she dived to the floor and waited with baited breath. The dog's owner never really appeared close but she did hear them whistling for their dog to come follow them. As they walked on; Dave kept sliding his hand over Debbie's pear shaped arse; liking the feel of her silky panties over her smooth arse cheeks, then after a little while off came her bra. Now Debbie felt conscious of her large 40DD breast being unfettered but far more overwhelming was her desire now to be seen and possibly watched as she and Dave fucked.

Her passions rose up a further notch when she was told to remove her panties; for now stark naked, her legs trembled and her cunt began to demand attention from some ones fingers; by now her cunt was dripping with juices. Now almost for physical support she clung on to Dave's arm as he whispered that she was naked for the world and it's wife to see. Eventually he told her to stop and taking a blanket from his rucksack he spread it on the ground and finally invited Debbie to lay on it. Standing above her he demanded she open her legs and spread her cunt lips. Eager to please him she did just that; and even followed his instruction to the point she was ramming three fingers in and out of her own cunt.

Slowly Dave undressed as he watched Debbie getting more and more turned on; she was almost grunting now as she twisted her own fingers in her cunt. Debbie had never felt so alive and every nerve seemed to tingle as she surely neared her first outdoor climax. Dave now knelt between her legs and taking hold of her hands he guided then to his now stiff six and a half inch cock. Instantly Debbie's hands touched his cock she yelled out as if her hands were scorched by a red hot poker. Dave merely moved slowly forward till his rock hard stick touched her flooded cunt; Debbie's slowly widened as the cock now pushed its way into her steaming cunt, all the way until his balls pressed against her cunt entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.