Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

Johnny came by the next morning, and asked, "Did you quit as coach or is it your intention to just show up for the games now?"

"Sorry partner, but I've been busy."

"I know. Thanks for helping my mom. She's doing much better, and I can't remember her being this happy since Dad passed. We're going to Oregon this weekend, and then to Miami. Are you coming with us?"

"I'll be there, and I'm bringing Lilly, so you can have your own room or we can see about getting a two-bedroom suite."

"A suite would be better. If I get my own room then I know that I'd end up being stuck next to you, and would have to listen to the headboard banging on the wall all night. If we have a suite, then I can close the door, and use the living room as a sound buffer."

Before he could react, I grabbed his arm, picked him up, took him outside, and threw him in the pool. He laughed, and hopped out. He took off his shirt, and went over to grab a dry towel from the stack. I noticed that the sit-ups were paying off, and some chest and shoulder definition were visible as well. I mentioned that I wanted to send him to driving school, and he asked why I couldn't teach him.

"This is a school for professional drivers. You'll learn how to drive, and then you'll learn how to DRIVE. You'll learn how to drive like a police officer or a trained driver. I don't want you to end-up being a crazy kid, but I want you to have the skills to take care of yourself in a car. Lilly and I will also be going to driving school. It will be after basketball, but before you start back to school."

"I've been working on some things with the girls, so if you want to miss this last practice you can, and we can all fly out on Friday."

"Is it a big secret?"

"No, we've been working on the zone defense, both offensive and defensive, rebounding, and running fast breaks. It's just drills, and plays. I was also going to work on some in-bounding plays for when the ball goes out on the side or over the end line."

"Wow. That sounds great. Make sure they know when they can move laterally along the outside of the court to in-bound, and when they can't. They need to know when they can pass it into the backcourt to give them more area or room to in-bound. Some things that aren't in the rule book is that if they're running out of time they can bounce it off one of the opponents legs, and let it go out-of-bounds again so they can restart their time. If the defensive player has their back to our person inbounding, then she can bounce it off the player as I mentioned before, but step in, and take the ball herself as if the defensive player passed it back to her. It just has to touch the defensive player first, and she has to get in-bounds before she touches it."

"Maybe you should teach this, I was just going to draw up some plays, and work on making some screens to get a player open."

"Did you understand what I said, or do you need me to explain it?"

"No I understand it, but I'll read over the rules, and make a note sheet for the girls to study."

"You're doing a great job, and thanks for covering for me while I was out."

He was as dry as he could get with just a towel, so he ran home to change out of his wet clothes. He was a good kid, and doing well with the loss of his dad.

Karen had brought home some reports, but I was itching to get out. I asked Lilly to get the keys, since we were going golfing.

She drove the jeep to the course, and then I made her carry my clubs and shoe bag to the driving range while I checked in. There were about ten guys there for a ten o'clock match. I joined them after hitting a bucket. I hadn't lost my swing with the two-week break, and I actually felt relaxed. Dewey watched me hit a couple, and then came over to say hi.

"I was going to ask where you've been, but I can see you were taking lessons."

"Nah. I took my girlfriend rafting in the Grand Canyon for a week. I haven't touched a club in two weeks, but I feel good."

"I think I'll play in one of the other foursomes. Is that your girlfriend in your cart?"

"No, she's my valet. I'm teaching her to caddie instead of leaving her at home."

"I should get one of those."

"Dewey, I've seen your wife. She'd kill you."

I went over to the putting green while we waited for the starter to call us to the first tee. Lilly picked up the balls from the cup after I putted them in, and rolled them back to me.

During the game, Lilly distracted the others in my foursome, and I cleaned up. There was a long-drive set up for our group, and I took home the prize for that as well. I let Lilly blow me in the parking lot before she drove me home, and then I took her bent over the couch so she could get her reward for being a good girl.

She fixed dinner for us, and had a smile on her face when Darcy and Karen got home. She told them about her day, and about the golf match. I couldn't take her to the casino or they'd think she was cheating. She could be my driver, and hang out, but I realized that would be a waste of time. I went to play cards, and when I came home, I found Darcy in my bed, and I was happy to see her.

She was awake, and we talked for a while. I praised her on the quality of her building, and on how well she was doing as an underwear tycoon.

She said, "We're underwear tycoons, we own a third through our marital trust. I had it checked through the attorney, and he set it up. I took your money for our buy in; I thought we should own it together. Do you want to stop by and sit in on the fitting tests? Tomorrow we are looking at the effect of women's pubic hair with different materials. Do you want to see some strange pussy?"

"It sounds like you do. After the summer we can take a trip together and find you some fun girls to play with."

"I have all the college aged girls I can handle, and I get paid for it."

"Just be careful that it doesn't come back to bite you in the tit."

"I am. Will you make love to me, and then hold me all night? It seems like three days since I felt your body on mine."

"I'd never pass on an offer like that. What did you decide about Karen, and her markings?"

"I really want to give her a tattoo, but don't know what or where to put it. Darcy's Bitch across her forehead is too over the top, but a butterfly on her ass isn't enough to show she's mine."

"You could put the running lightning bolts logo on her thigh. I don't think anyone would doubt who she belonged to then, and you wouldn't have to read your name on her mound when you ate her pussy."

"That's perfect. I could do it in orange and blue instead of cardinal, and white, and every one would know who that bitch belonged to. What time do they close?"

"Around two in the morning; it takes people all day to build up their nerve to have the tattoos done."

"I'm so excited that I'm, taking her now. Thanks for the idea. I have some lightning bolt logos in the office that they can use as patterns. This is so perfect. Should I let her wear clothes or just her robe?"

"The artist might enjoy the view better with the robe, but he might get distracted, and make a mistake. Ask for Dan, he knows what he's doing, and have Lilly drive you, so you can hold Karen on the way home, and tell her you love her."

"Can we put off the sex until the morning?"

"Now you tell me, and I'm sure Beth is asleep by now. I'm just kidding. Go ahead, mark your girl, and make her happy."

I heard them leave, but not come home. When I awoke, Lilly was next to me. She was awake, and had her hand gently rubbing my chest. I looked at her, and asked, "How's Karen?"

"She's so happy. Darcy made her wear a blindfold, and after he applied the stencil, he worked at different areas alternating back and forth. Karen didn't know what it was until after Darcy took off the blindfold. She was very happy with the result. I like my rings, and I should be able to pull on them by tomorrow. The soreness is almost gone, and then I can play with them all day long."

"We have to fly to Oregon for the basketball tournament. Just so you know Johnny might be in the room with us. Be certain that you bring your table to give me massages, and make sure that you get the right outfit to wear to the games so you can cheer for the girls."

"Yes, Britt."

Johnny came by and told me that the plan was to pick up the girls at eleven, and that he and Mary would be over in an hour before heading home. The girls all liked Lilly, and they were all happy to see her when they got in the Suburban. They flight went well. When we arrived in Oregon, I followed the directions to the Campbell House Inn. I was expecting a Red Roof Inn, but instead learned that Nicole had booked the entire Carriage House of a bed and breakfast. It was an old house built back in the 1800's, and it was very relaxing at first glance.

The manager was very nice, and got us all settled in. Lilly and I had the large room with the king-sized bed and outdoor patio with the private garden. While I unpacked my clothes, Lilly set up her massage table out on the patio. The rest of the group was here and there, and it ended up that Johnny had his own room. I think they purposely left some rooms empty, so the girls could be together, and our group didn't bother other guests with our noise. That plan was all right with me. Once we settled in, we drove over to see the campus, and registered, as was our normal routine. There were actually some girls from the University of Oregon Ducks there helping them for the weekend, when they saw our girls clothes, they commented on how nice they were, and said that they were changing to the same brand this year.

Mary said, "That's great, I hope you enjoy them, and feel more comfortable with the additional support."

Mary and the girls walked off, leaving the girls from the college a little baffled at what she meant.

I said, "She owns the company, so she was thanking you for wearing her brand."

One of them commented, "She's just a kid."

"She only owns a third of the company, and has others working for her as she finishes school."

"If that's true, it's pretty cool."

We played an early game at eight in the morning, so we went back, and had dinner at the great restaurant at the Inn. The girls behaved well for the fancy place, and after trying some new things, they were happy to get back to the rooms to relax. I talked to the manager to see how early we could get breakfast, settled on seven for the girls to eat, and still get to the game on time. I had a nice massage after dinner, and we left the door open to enjoy the cool air on us as we slept under the thick comforter.

In the morning, I only had to knock on one door to speed up Rose, and Emilia; they were up, but running a couple of minutes late. They made up the time as they ate, and we arrived on time at the arena for our first game.

It could have been the early start time or eating right before the game, but the girls were off a little, and had given up the ball a couple of time, through some unintended turnovers. Johnny let them settle in, and then turned up the heat. We came back to almost a tie at half time, and for the entire second half we owned them. There weren't as many teams at this tournament, so we ended up playing four games, winning them all, and the tournament in one day. The coach of the Duck's ladies basketball team presented the trophy, and told the girls that she hoped to see them in a few years wearing green and yellow.

The girls were polite, and thanked her. On the way back to the Inn, Mary told everyone in the van that her plan was to wear Orange and Blue. Her comment made me happy, until I figured out that she'd be leaving home, and would be living in Florida for her college years.

With that thought in my mind, I went in to take a shower, and when I came out, saw Mary on the table in the garden naked except for a towel over her back, and Lilly giving her a massage. This was somewhat of a surprise, but what got to me even more, was that I could see the side of her boob as she pressed against the table. Instead of standing there leering, I decided to take a walk, went out onto the property, and walked around the house for a while. When I saw Mary go back into her room, I thought it would be safe to go back to my room, but instead, walked in to see Tonya the oldest girl at fourteen almost fifteen, on the table, but at that point, Lilly was massaging her glutes or her ass. The mocha colored tall thin girl had a beautiful ass, and she was enjoying Lilly's strong hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.