Aftermath - Cover

Aftermath

Copyright© 2013 by Frostfyre

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What ever happened to Char and the other survivors of Quay? This story is the sequel to Acceptance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Harem   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

I was just starting to relax with my household after the official lunch when the AI informed me I had a call from the captain. With a sigh, I agreed to take the call. I was morbidly certain it would be bad news of some sort.

"Good afternoon, what can I do for you, Captain?"

"Sorry to bother you, Governor, but I need to inform you that the 48 hour time limit for unassigned concubines has passed and the damn AI is insisting we recycle the superfluous concubines." Sure enough, my bad feeling was vindicated.

"IT WHAT?" I shouted, absolutely furious at what I perceived as a betrayal on the part of the AI. "How dare it?" I demanded.

"It is standard procedure to recycle excess concubines after 48 hours unless they are assigned to the Civil Service officer," the AI reminded me.

"So what's the problem? Just assign them to that lazy idiot Ahern. He's a Civil Service officer."

"Actually," the captain replied, "he's not anymore. After the reports of his behavior on Quay, he was judged to be in gross dereliction of duty for his inaction during the disaster. Because of the seriousness of his crime, and the fact the maximum punishment is death, he was stripped of all rank and duties pending a military court martial. Since we are just a colonist transport, we do not rate a Civil Service officer of our own.

"Well shit! There has to be something you can do," I gritted out, still seething.

"There isn't, I've already tried. The AI is being obstinate about it," the captain replied, "Only a Civil Service officer can override it in space and a planetary governor when on the ground."

"Wait," I said, thinking furiously. "I'm a governor, and since I was designated as being in exile, I don't have a planet. Thus, my authority covers wherever my people are at, like this ship, when it does not directly infringe on yours, correct?" I asked hopefully.

"Um? I've absolutely no idea. You're the only governor I've ever heard of that doesn't have a planet. AI, we need a ruling on this. All decisions regarding excess concubines are to be delayed until an official decision has been made on this topic," the very relieved sounding captain ordered.

"Please stand by while I check for precedents," the AI said. Considering how long the following pause was, it must have done some serious searching through its archived data. I stood and paced, restless and angry, praying for good news. The others sat silently, out of my way, their eyes following my rapid, furious movements. After almost ten minutes, the AI suddenly spoke, making me jump in surprise and emit a very un-Governor-like 'eep'. "After a thorough search of the archived records, I found only one recent reference to a governor-in-exile and his authority. The precedent is from nine thousand, six hundred and fifteen years ago. The governor's planet had been rendered uninhabitable and he was forced to evacuate the survivors. There was a discipline problem on the evacuation ship and the captain declared that the governor had jurisdiction over his people except where it directly affected ship's operations or crew. Since the unassigned concubines on this ship are still registered to the planet Quay, you do in fact have governor's authority over them." Holy crap, ten thousand years ago was the very beginning of our recorded history, and that was considered recent history for the Confederacy! It never really registered on me just how old the Confederacy was until now.

"All right then," I said with a huge smile of victory on my face, "I hereby declare that all surviving concubines are, and hence forth will be, under my authority and thus are not superfluous. As long as they are under my care, they're allowed to use the replicators to create food and basic clothing, as well as any necessary childcare supplies. They may access any desired games or entertainment programs as well as pod sanitation functions. They also have permission to leave their assigned pods as long as their destinations are medical, the daycare pod or the mess hall. Of course, reentry to their assigned pods is unrestricted. Children can't leave the pods without adult supervision, but have unlimited permission to reenter their assigned pod. Children also have the same permissions regarding pod and replicator use as the concubines. I want that announcement broadcast ship wide and in every single 'survivor pod' at once! I want them to know I'll do what I can to make their lives better."

"Very well Governor Adams, your decree is being rebroadcast now," the AI said indifferently. To me, it honestly did not seem to care that I had just beaten it in a direct challenge to its authority. Sometimes I feel like the AI is a person on the other end of the communicator, but at times like this, where it just switches tracks instantly, it reminds me that it is just an unemotional machine.

I did not really have time to ponder this, for I was quickly buried under a pile of grateful concubines who were very eager to thank me for saving the others and improving the living conditions for them. Being smothered under a pile of happy, sexy people who are trying really hard to pleasure you in every way possible is definitely not a bad way to go.

Dimly, I heard the captain say, "Congratulations, Governor, and thank you so much."

As much as I would have loved to have had wild, celebratory sex with my concubines, the emotional roller-coaster of the day had left me frazzled and worn out. Instead, we went back to the master bedroom, curled up in a big pile and went to sleep. As I was falling asleep, I wrapped my arms protectively around Chandra and she seemed perfectly fine with that, snuggling close to me. My last thought was that this was MY room, not the master's, and I fell asleep with a smile.

The next morning, I was awakened by the delightful sensation of a tight, wet pussy sliding up and down my morning wood. Judging by how tight the pussy was, and how little weight was impacting on me, I guessed it was our resident nymphomaniac, Meili, who was riding me. Cracking open an eyelid confirmed my guess. Seeing I was awake, she started squeezing my breasts and rubbing her fingers over my swollen nipples. Her rhythmic motions and my quiet moans woke her mother, Xifeng. Xifeng quickly slipped down between my legs and slid two fingers into each of my holes, gently finger fucking me. Meili froze for a minute and groaned in pleasure and I suddenly felt one of Xifeng's fingers slide inside her daughter's ass. Xifeng's fingers in both of us were incredibly arousing and Meili was soon orgasming wildly from the double fucking. My pussy and ass clenched around Xifeng's fingers as she inflicted an intense orgasm on me as well. The combination of mother's skilled fingers and daughter's skilled pussy soon had my cock swelling inside Meili and I came hard in her. My cries and thrashing as the intense orgasm crashed through me woke the others.

Soon after I came in Meili, Tina pulled her off me and sat Meili on her face to drink my cum out of her pussy. My field of vision was suddenly blocked by Moira's pussy, which was planted on my mouth, much to my delight. While I was busy eating her out, my hands got busy between Meredith's and Chital's legs, and their moans joined Meili's and Moira's. In light of their advanced pregnancies, my fingers and mouth were all I used on them. A mouth descended on my cock and process of elimination made it Xifeng who was sucking me clean, which I found pretty kinky. The thought of her cleaning her daughter's juice off my cock quickly got me hard again.

As soon as I was nice and hard, Xifeng lay on her back on top of me and slid my cock into her pussy. After just a few thrusts into her welcoming depths, Chuck slid his cock into my pussy. My orgasm was immediate and prolonged. My screams into Moira's pussy quickly brought her off as well. The sensations caused by having my dick in a pussy, while a dick was in my pussy were unbelievable! He and I quickly established a rhythm that had Xifeng and me orgasming like crazy. My busy fingers also brought off Meredith and Chital when I could concentrate enough to move them. Chuck erupted in my depths fairly quickly, but kept moving in me until he became hard again, then really started powering into my hot pussy. After several orgasms, Moira became hypersensitive, and had to move off my face. She leaned down and kissed me thoroughly, tasting her juices and cleaning my face. Meredith and Chital took turns leaning forward and kissing me as I fingered them. When I started feeling my cock swell inside Xifeng, I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could around Chuck's cock and managed to get him to come in me again as I poured my cum into Xifeng. As Chuck pulled out of me, Tina dove on his cock to clean it, while Meili buried her face in my pussy to lick all traces of Chuck out of me. Blushing slightly, Chital did the same thing to Xifeng's pussy while Meredith licked my cock clean.

I was so satiated and relaxed, I almost went back to sleep. Only the wonderful smell of breakfast wafting through the air was able to get me motivated. Puzzled, I did a quick head count and realized Chandra must have slipped out when Meili was fucking me. It was amazing how different the two fourteen-year-olds were. Chandra was reserved, quiet and not ready for sex. Meili, on the other hand, was a nigh insatiable nymphomaniac who was willing to do anything sexual. Feeling slightly guilty that I might have made Chandra uncomfortable, I unburied myself and dragged everyone into the shower. The hot pounding water felt so good after a month of sketchy washes using ice cold water. I had each person come in, one at a time, so I could wash them. Afterwards, Tina slipped back in and washed me thoroughly with her hands and breasts. I missed the giant shower Steve had created in the old pod that had been able to hold all of us at once.

Chandra started blushing as we were piling into the kitchen. Our sincere compliments at her cooking got even deeper blushes and a beautiful, shy smile. Xifeng ate quickly and went up to check on her baby. She had named the baby Steve Junior and now that name had an added poignancy since Steve had died on Quay. I was really glad that we had been rescued when we had, since both Meredith and Chital were due very soon. Despite the hardships and stress of the last month, the AI had assured them both that their pregnancies were progressing fine and their babies were healthy. Moira and Tina still had a few months to go, but were also doing fine. Sadly, neither Meili nor I had the chance to get pregnant by Steve before he died. While I had not talked to anyone about it, it definitely left a sad hole in my heart. The AI had also confirmed that I had not gotten pregnant during the 'dark time'. Apparently, the stress and other physical and psychological problems I had suffered prevented it, despite the number of times Chuck had cum in me.

With a bit of a start, I realized I had no idea whether or not Chandra was pregnant. We were not having sex and it never even dawned on me to ask her if Todd had gotten her pregnant. If she was, she wasn't showing yet. Asking the AI seemed like a breach of privacy and trust, so I decided to leave the matter alone.

"Char, something has been throublin' meself. Since yourself is bein' our sponsor now, are you goin' to modify the lot o' us to suit yourself, the way Steve did?" Moira asked, sounding a little afraid.

I was shocked, both by the question and the realization that I could change them if I wanted to. Looking around, I saw they were all holding their breaths. Finally, I shook my head, "No, since you are all perfect already, why should I even try?"

That got smiles from everyone. Well, everyone except for Meili anyway.

"That's not fair!" she cried, "I want to be changed!" She cupped her very small breasts, "Please master, please at least give me bigger boobs for you to play with, change anything, something, please make me perfect for you." Tears were actually starting to slide down her cheeks.

I was taken aback and tried to figure out what I had done wrong when I remembered the same discussion we had with Steve on our first night together. Xifeng had said to modify her in any way that Steve would find pleasing and never even looked at the hologram until he was done. It made me realize that body modifications were a sort of coming of age ritual for chosen concubines out here, as well as a sign of acceptance from their master. If someone were not planning on keeping a concubine, then they probably would not bother modifying them. To be changed into your master's ideal was incredibly important to someone who had nothing to offer but their body. Meili was the only one who was unmodified, since Steve had either never thought of it or never gotten around to it after she turned fourteen. Unfortunately, she was exactly what I wanted her to be. Apparently, I had a bit of pedophile buried in my psyche, since Meili's Asian heritage gifted her with a small frame that made her look far younger than fourteen. Her breasts were just small cones on her chest that were about the size mine had been when I was eleven. Bad Char! Naughty, naughty!

"Meili, I am sorry. This whole sponsor thing is new to me. I never even considered the possibility of changing anyone. I've fallen in love with you as you are. I don't want to change you, since you are my perfect ideal. Yes, you have small breasts, but I like them as much as I like Tina's huge ones. Variety is the spice of life. If you all had the same sized and shaped breasts, it would be boring. Besides, how would I be able to tell you apart in the dark?" I asked with a leer. Smiling, I continued, "Besides, if I really wanted to feel bigger boobs, I'd just play with mine." So saying, I gave mine a squeeze and bounced them in my hands.

Seeing Meili was still not really happy or even convinced, I sighed, "AI please project an image of Meili onto the table."

She squealed happily when the image appeared, then stared longingly into my eyes, waiting expectantly for me to change her. I did not want to disappoint her, but I also did not want to change anything about her. I was actually getting rather upset by being put on the spot like this. I know Moira had asked more out of fear than interest, but I really wished she had asked me in private. Now I was committed. I wondered if sometimes "good" sponsors let their concubines get away with too much. I hoped I would never cross the line and wind up having to discipline them because of my soft-heartedness.

"Alright Meili, I'm going to change you into what I want," holding up my hand to forestall her comment, I continued, "you have no say in what I'm doing, and you have to accept whatever I decide, there is no going back. Are you sure you want this?"

She nodded enthusiastically, wanting nothing more than to have me modify her as a sign of my love. It was a serious responsibility, and I was sure the reluctance I felt matched what Steve felt all those months ago.

"Ok AI, first I want her to have the same survival modifications Steve gave us; the enhanced strength, speed and endurance. Next suppress her gag reflex," not that she had one judging by how easily she could swallow my entire cock down her small throat, "and change her eyes to green." That got a look of surprise. "What? I think green eyes are hot and will look awesome combined with your Asian features. Ok, lengthen her hair to reach her ass. Now remove all body hair," not that she really had any yet, "except above her pussy, leave a small patch shaped like a 'C'. That will stand for either concubine or Char's, your choice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.