My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 10

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

The next morning I unlocked the bedroom door and woke jack up, and then unchained him from the chair and ordered him to follow me to the front room. Once in the front room we sat on the sofa and I told him the new terms of this relationship. "Right jack first and foremost I want this relationship back to how it use to be, when it was just you and me I am your princess. Which takes me too number two you will address me as princess all of the time. Also for the first six months you will wear a chastity belt, which I will have the key for you will not have sex for six months unless I want it and once I am done with you it will be going back on. The last two things are I want are a car when I am old enough and I want 50 grand in my own bank account, then I want a 100 pound a week as you can afford it. So do you agree to these terms or are you going back in the spare room were all you get is to listen and imagine."

He said "okay princess we will do it your way." I smiled and said "good boy now you go get yourself cleaned up and I will get you out a nice suit. We got to go to the bank and then shopping for your chastity belt and some new clothes for me." So Jack went in the shower had a shave got dry and put his suit on, and with that we was out the door and in the car. On the way to town I turned to Jack and said "can we go on holiday I want to go to Spain and I want us to act like a real couple, like holding hands and kissing in public places okay?" "Yes of course princess we can book it today but it will have to be when your off school next month is that okay?" I smiled and nodded.

We got to town and we went to the bank, he transferred the 50 grand in to my account and set up a direct debit for the 100 pound a week. Then off to the sex shop we went (I had to wait outside because I am not old enough to go inside.) after that we booked the holiday and I got my new clothes and shoes, then I helped Jack pick his new clothes and shoes. Afterwards we headed back to the car and off home.

Once we got home I told Jack to get his chastity belt out so I could put it on him, but he had a hard on so I sent him to the bathroom to release himself. When he finished I lube up his cock and placed the chastity belt on and locked it. "Well then here we are you all locked up and me with the only key I will have to put this in a safe place where only I can find it." I said. Next I made Jack massage my feet clean the house and make my dinner. "You don't need to eat today Jack as you need to lose some weight, also as you are good at massages, cleaning and cooking you will do it everyday am I clear?" I said. "Yes princess." He replied. "Now you may sit down and hug me, be a good boy and I will let you kiss me and maybe even lay in the bed." I said.

Later we went to bed but I thought I would tease Jack while he was in his chastity belt just so he knows that I have the power, so while he was in the bathroom I slipped into some sexy lingerie and waited for him to come in the bedroom, when he did I thought he was going to cry. "Come on Jack get into bed with your princess." I said. Then I told him how he will have the best sex in six months, I could see his cock throbbing inside his chastity belt and that's where I left it as I went to sleep. The next morning I told Jack to get up and make my breakfast while I got ready for school, I allowed him to have breakfast and then he drove me to school. I said "make sure you have tidied up and made my dinner by the time I get home." "Okay princess." He said. Then he drove off while I went to school.

I got home and the place was clean and my dinner was made, and while I ate my dinner he massaged my feet. The next six months was amazing coming home to cooked dinner getting my feet massaged and going on our holiday together where I gave him his six months release he said the sex was that good that he wanted me to lock him back in it for another six months, which I was to happy to oblige too. So that's how it is now he gets released every six months and I get waited on like a true princess. I don't want to use the caliche line of we all lived happily ever after. So I will say ... hold on somebody's at the door got to go speak soon love Rachael x.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.