My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 5

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

When I did wake up in the morning I had been ungagged and untied from the bed, Jack was there hugging me, he was apologizing for beating my ass. I said "well you can say sorry now but my ass is still sore you better get down there and kiss it now." So he climbed down the bed kissing my ass it felt nice but I had to get my fill of cum before I go to school. So I told him to stop and lay down so I could suck him again. (people maybe getting bored of my constant sucking but by now I couldn't control my urges I felt like a addict I was only happy when I was sucking.) There I was with his cock in my mouth and I didn't care as I took it deeper and deeper until I was gagging. Jack seemed to enjoy me gagging because he was forcing my head further and further on to his cock I just sucked harder each time he did. When he gave me my fill for the morning I had some toast and made my why back to school.

Once I got to school Emma was waiting at the gate, "oh so you are here today good girl. You owe me fifty pound have you got it? And meet me here at dinner time I will sort you out with some more guys ho." She said. "I forgot your money but when you come to my uncle's house I will pay you." I said she nodded as we went to our classes. I didn't care what she called me plus if I did I couldn't say much she was blackmailing me. While in class it felt like everyone knew about me as they was whispering and giggling. I just ignored it and carried on with my work. The end of the lesson came I went to leave for next class as I did I realized I didn't want to be everyone's little cock sucking ho, I just wanted to be Jacks little toy but first we had to have a plan to teach Emma a lesson.

After Emma forced me to fuck and suck the guys she picked up at lunch time I knew I had to get even some how. I waited for the day to end. But once again Emma was waiting at the gate for me. "Come on Hun I need something right now." She said. As we went to my uncles Emma seen this dirty old man in an alley way she looked at me and said "bet he would love you to suck him off. His eying you up." I shook my head she grabbed hold of my hair and dragged me in to the alley "either you do it or I will tell the police how your uncle raped me." So I found myself on my knees sucking this old mans cock well Emma laughed and watched. He stunk of booze and I felt so dirty doing it, but I had to for Jack.

Once I finished I had to rush home and shower down. While I was in the shower all I could hear was Emma and jack fucking. I got dry and put my panties and bra back on and walked out the door to go to the bedroom, as I did I felt a hand go over my mouth and I was dragged into the bedroom. I was thrown on to the bed turned around and there was Emma she sat on my chest and told jack to tie me to the bed, so I was tied up to the bed and forced to watch Emma fuck Jack again. After she finished climbed on to my face and told me to lick all the cum out her pussy, I didn't want to but before I knew it her pussy was on my mouth and her juices was dripping on to my lips, I couldn't resist as I buried my tongue deep in her pussy. It felt so good I couldn't stop the next thing I felt was Jack sticking his cock inside me I loved it I was eating cum and getting fucked it was great.

But once it finished I remembered what Emma had made me do today I had to tell Jack once she had gone home. So Emma got her money from both of us and Jack took her home but when he came back I told him what Emma made me do he was so angry at her and said don't worry I got a plan for her when she comes tomorrow...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.