My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 1

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

My uncle had always been what most people would describe as flirty with me but to me it was just how he showed his love. He would always say I was pretty and that I could have anything or anyone I wanted, or kissing me on the cheeks stuff like that.

So like I said I move in with my uncle at five years old, he spoiled me rotten e.g. new clothes, DVDs, games, books, toys anything I wanted. He would always watch me fall to sleep which I liked as I felt safe, and if I woke up during the night he would lay next to me till I fell back to sleep.

As I got older his advances was more sexual towards me. He use to kiss me on the lips and when he hugged me he always use to grab my ass (although I liked that.) but I never knew he wanted more than that until I was thirteen. Jack had gone to the shop; I went in to the bedroom to find a DVD to watch when I stumbled across his dairy. I couldn't resist a look at it so I flicked threw the pages as I did I seen little notes that he wrote about me. One note said 'I couldn't help getting turned on as I squeezed my little niece Rachel's ass, I just wanted to fuck her right there. Once she left for school I had to masturbate'

I couldn't believe what I had read, all these years he had been ogling over me and masturbating but even thou I was shocked by what I read I was also turned on, I mean Jack was quite a cute guy, my mind began to wonder what if I did give him what he so desperately wanted. But I couldn't I was only thirteen I had to resist the urge.

Then Jack was home "Rachel where are you I got us a pizza and some pop." He said. "I am just getting a DVD if you want to watch one." I replied as I quickly put the book back and grabbed a film and went in the front room. "You okay?" jack said I nodded and said "I got this DVD can we watch it while we eat dinner." "Yea put it on then and we can relax together."

I thought I would test his restraint as I bent over to put the film in DVD player; I looked out of the corner of eye to see him grab a cushion and put it over his cock. I smiled to myself and thought this is going to be fun. "You okay uncle jack?" I said. He nodded I could see in his face he was ready to burst. I sat down next to him and pressed my body against his arm. "Am I okay here?" I said "yea it's okay Hun." Jack said as he put his arm around me and we watched the film.

We must have fallen asleep on the sofa because the next thing I knew we was waking up and it was morning. I looked at my watch I jumped up "omg I am going to be late for school." Jack said "you okay?" I said "no its 8 o clock, I only have half an hour till I have to be at school." So he rushed round and got all my stuff while I got dressed then he packed up my school bag and off to school I went. Still thinking about what I read in the diary and how he reacted to my naughty little move.

I couldn't concentrate all-day as I keep thinking about what happen and what could happen I told a teacher I felt ill so she rang my uncle, who came and took me home. I was glad to leave and be with my uncle. We just spent the rest of the day on the sofa watching DVDs together. The next day was Saturday and I spent all-day seeing what things I could do to test jack's restraint, so I went in to the bedroom and got changed in to a little black dress. I sat on the chair opposite him and said "do you think this dress is to short?" his jaw almost hit the floor "iiii think its fffine" he stuttered. I grinned to myself "I might take a quick nap then we can go town" I said. Jack nodded. I wasn't really going to sleep I just wanted to see what he would do, so I laid on the chair and pretended I was asleep but I had one eye slightly open as I watched him masturbate and knew I had him where I wanted...

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.