The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts

Copyright© 2013 by Stormbringer

Chapter 2: The Golden Shower

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Golden Shower - The world's greatest superheroine finally gives in to the evil Baron Samedi.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hypnosis   Shemale   Superhero   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

Olivia Queen stepped out of the gangway and onto the deck of the cruise line and found herself milling with about 100 other eighteen year old girls. More young women were pouring onto the deck and there were a lot more to come. A total of 700 cheerleaders were on board for the annual high school senior cheer and spirit competition. That meant a lot of bikini clad young women waiting for the runabout to take them to the cruise line's private island. Not to mention the 300 or so chaperones, mostly moms, older sisters and coaches along with 250 other passengers lucky or unlucky enough to share a ship with hundreds of young women. The 400 man crew had their hands full.

Most of her squad were waiting for her over by the railing. There were 15 members in her squad, the Washington Wildcats. The other squads all ranged from 14-17 girls. None of the girls were in uniform, they'd been competing and practicing all day yesterday while the ship sailed. Today, they were all in bikinis with a few in one piece suits. They greeted her as she approached. Olivia flipped her phone open and snapped a picture of the island just off the starboard bow. She could make out about fifty islanders from the Bahamas setting up cots, food, volleyball courts, etc. The island was uninhabited, but the islanders boated there whenever a cruise ship docked. She sent the picture off to Joe and then had a girl from a rival team take a group picture of her squad, also sending that off to Joe. Joe was her boyfriend of two years, the high school quarterback, voted most popular, man who took her virginity, and hopefully someday future husband.

Their turn for the runabout was coming up. "Where's Betty?" asked Olivia. Betty was her best friend and the only squad member missing from the group.

"She's over there," said Tina, pointing. In three hours, Tina Little would gain the ability to shrink herself to nearly microscopic proportions. She would become know as Tiny Tina, the sensational shrinking woman. Tina would fight crime beside The Queen of Hearts based out of the Hall of Righteousness. For now, she was just Tina.

"Betty!" yelled Olivia, motioning for her friend.

Betty was a leggy redhead with fair skin, freckles, and bright green eyes. She wore a green bikini with a green wrap around skirt. She was standing beside the ship's purser. He was a handsome very dark skinned black African from Kenya. The black crewman was smoking a cigar while he flirted with the pretty redhead. Betty winked at her friend and nodded her head at the black man, wiggling her eyebrows. She turned and ignored her squad mates returning to her conversation with the crewman.

"Girl wants a cock," said Tina.

"From the looks of things, she's gonna get one too," sighed Olivia. Betty liked sex. Betty loved sex. Betty always wanted sex. She had a boyfriend back in school and he probably held the male record in their class for having sex the most amount of times of any senior, but when Betty went out of town, stayed overnight somewhere, or took a trip, she always looked for a replacement and she liked experimenting too. Her boyfriend was a jock, muscular and good looking, but her lovers were often something else entirely. Olivia was aware that Betty had deflowered a nerdy virgin. Olivia had once tried to sleep in a hotel room in Seattle while listening to Betty fucking a stoner she'd picked up at a concert. Betty had a short affair with a married neighbor, tried to turn a gay male friend, and now was about to check both black man and foreigner off her list of experiences.

The runabout came for them taking her squad along with about thirty other girls to the island's docks. The next few hours were fun in paradise. Olivia and Tina hiked to the other end of the island watching the birds and little lizards that were everywhere. Olivia and the gang snacked on fresh fruit for lunch. They snorkeled out to a rocky outcropping seeing all kinds of fish, a nurse shark and even a baby manta ray. It was all quite wonderful and amazing to a teenage girl from rainy Washington state.

The Phoenix Flames challenged her squad to a game of volleyball. The Wildcats had just beaten the Flames in a spirit competition and the girls wanted a rematch. The game was friendly, but competitive and no one had any idea how much their lives were about to change.

Alarm bells were currently going off like crazy in NORAD. The asteroid as is often the case had not been detected until it lit up in the Earth's atmosphere. It came in hard and fast over California. Someone watching the radar screens whispered, "Dinosaur killer." Luckily, the meteor did not come in hard and fast straight down to cause a major extinction event. Instead, it streaked over North America, lighting up the sky, burning up in it's descent as it shot over Georgia heading out over the Atlantic.

"What on Earth is that?" cried Olivia, holding the volleyball as she was about to serve.

The girls turned to follow her stare and gasped. Others on the island were noticing the bright light in the sky, growing brighter by the second. Their gaze followed the streak as it approached, flying above their island where it suddenly blew up.

The light turned so bright it hurt Olivia's eyes and she had to shut them before she went blind. The noise of the explosion hurt her eardrums a second later and a second after that, the concussion hit throwing everyone down into the sand. The shockwave ripped some of the volley ball nets down, sent some beach umbrellas spinning threw the air. It knocked half a dozen girls off the runabout and into the clear water. It even rocked the ship where it was moored out in the harbor.

The pouring rain woke her up. Olivia lifted her head out of the sand and shook it to clear away the cobwebs. She opened her eyes, fearing that she might be blind, but was relieved to see light through them. In fact, there was plenty of sunlight despite the rain. There were no rain clouds in the sky, just the still glowing spot in the sky where the meteor had exploded. The rain was striking everything. It splattered on her bikini clad body, soaking her skin and hair. She heard moans nearby and several coconuts fell from the nearby tree that had almost been blown over. She rolled over on to her stomach and then climbed on to all fours. There would be injuries. People would need her help, but she was still stunned.

Olivia shook her head again. She felt strange, not bad, good even. She didn't feel the least bit hurt. Right now, she felt stronger then she'd ever felt. She was still shocked. She threw her head back and up into the rain, letting it hit her face to wake her even extending her tongue to taste the water. But it didn't taste like water at all. The rain was thicker then water, the consistency of shampoo or body wash. She opened her eyes. The rain was striking everything, golden droplets leaving little craters where it hit the sand. A nearby picnic table collapsed. The golden shower was eating through everything it touched. It's acidic! The memory of chemistry class coming to mind. But why wasn't it eating through her skin? The other cheerleaders were stirring and moaning. The rain hadn't harmed them either. A coconut tree suddenly fell over and warning sirens sounded from the nearby ship. My god, Betty's still onboard! She thought, panicking.

Olivia Queen closed her eyes trying to will the shock away. Her bikini top felt tight and it was growing tighter. Her chest felt heavier too. Olivia opened her eyes and looked underneath her body. Her breasts were large and swinging. Her perky little B-cups now looked like plump C's. Breast flesh was sticking out around the tightening material as her breasts were still growing. Confused, Olivia looked out at the others. Tina was on her knees beside her. Her bikini was riddled with holes from the rain. Her breast flesh and long erect nipples were sticking out through the material. Tina's bikini suddenly fell off her. They called her Tiny Tina because she was completely flat chested. Tina was holding her CC breasts as confused as Olivia was. Tina was also only three feet tall, but she didn't seem aware that she had shrunk. She seemed more concerned about her breasts. "Olive?" she asked her friend in confusion.

Enough was enough. It was time to wake up from this crazy dream. Olivia looked up at the sky. The fireball had receded and the rain had stopped. She looked up into the sky and willed herself to her feet. She sprang up and she kept going.

Olivia Queen's bikini fell off her, weakened by the acidic rain and the accelerated speed as she soared up into the sky. She looked down in amazement at the receding island and then out as the Earth began to curve. Soon it was dark and the stars came out. She willed herself to stop flying and hovered there in space looking down at the round sphere of the earth. Something was flying directly towards her. Instinctively red beams of light shot from her eyes towards the object before she aimed them away at the last minute. She flew out of the way as the international space station flew past her. She waved at the Russian Cosmonaut staring at her through the window. He held his hand up, but didn't wave. His mouth agape. No doubt he wasn't used to seeing a nude buxom blue eyed blonde cheerleader hovering outside his window.

Olivia looked down at her body. Her breasts had quit growing at DD and her nipples had lengthened and thickened. Her rear felt thicker too. The rest of her body had tightened up. She'd always been trim and lithe, but now she was fitter with some muscles. She gasped for air, but nothing came. She couldn't breathe!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.