Birthday Surprises - Cover

Birthday Surprises

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: Strange Dreams

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Strange Dreams - What starts out as a strange erotic dream becomes so much more on Jenny's sixteenth Birthday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Jenny Turnbull was 15 3/4 when she began to develop fully; most of the puppy fat seemed to visibly disappear overnight and instead she began to develop the sort of shape that drew boy's attentions almost instantly. Not only were their physical changes taking place to her body but also she had begun to experience night-time dreams; which caused damp spots on her sheets. Now Jenny was close to her parents and normally she could talk to them about anything but for some reason she just could not bring herself to tell them about her strange sexual dreams and more importantly the one she found most erotic of all.

One dream kept repeating itself in her sleep; it always started on her sixteenth birthday; there was always a family party with her parents, uncles and aunts present and rather unnervingly there was someone she knew as Uncle Ray. Everything normally went smoothly until the clock struck midnight and then half the relatives would begin to leave the party. Soon only a female cousin called Jan, Uncle Ray and Mom and Dad remained; Jan and mom would then take Jenny into the utility room just off the kitchen.

There she was told to undress and she felt powerless to resist; even though it had been a few years now since she had been naked in front of her mother. Jenny found herself not only doing as she had been told but also becoming sexually excited as she did so. Once naked her mother, Cindy, and Jan ordered Jenny to sit up on the unit with her legs as wide as she could get them. Once again a now blushing Jenny found she could not resist and even though she knew it would expose her well lubricated open cunt lips; she did not hesitate in doing so. Now Jan produced a can of shaving foam and after shaking it furiously she applied a generous amount onto Jenny's pubic area.

Suddenly it was like the start of a gold rush; as Cindy and Jan dived their hands into the foam, massaging it into Jenny's crotch area; now whether deliberately or not, Jenny could not be sure but both her mother and cousin began to touch Jenny's open foam covered cunt lips and even further they allowed their fingers to explore the inner folds of her cunt and Jan even managed to touch and probe her anal ring. Poor Jenny was in a real state eager for these feelings the two women were creating; to continue but also a nagging desire to see where this was heading. Each time Jenny dreamt this dream it was at this point her mind exploded and she physically felt her cunt jump as if shocked by electricity and she found her cunt running so wet it was as if a tap had been turned on, she did not realise this was the normal effect women had leading up to a climax.

From nowhere, it seemed, Jan produced a wet razor and skilfully she began shaving Jenny's cunt. The razor seemed to tug at her long curly hairs but Cindy's probing fingers inside her still excited cunt kept Jenny's mind occupied. Soon the pubic hair it had taken Jenny her lifetime to accumulate had disappeared and an almost baby fresh naked vulva now clearly displayed itself. After Cindy had towel dried her daughter's freshly shaven cunt, Jan applied some soothing baby oil and this time deliberately found Jenny's clit with her fingers. Jenny's cunt jumped through hoops as Jan massaged the baby oil into her clit and Jenny had to bite her lip several times to avoid crying out in her heightened passion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.