A House Is Not a Home - Cover

A House Is Not a Home

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

Chapter 4

One of the staffers was going out. She asked me if I wanted anything. If it had been last week I would have had a different answer for her. Now, with 3, 4, maybe 5, 6 even 7 girls around the need for food was paramount. "Can I have 2 double cheeseburgers, 1 super size fry, a large Root Beer, and 3 Frosty shakes please, if you going someplace else, anything similar, just add a extra burger and fry ... Here, get something for yourself too." I gave her $50. It was LA you know, not the $17.80 coffee and Danish in New York.

About the time she got back and I took a spoonful of my first Frosty, my cell stated to ring.

This was not good. It could not be good. I recognized the number right away.

"Hello." "Wong Ho's Tasmanian Gourmet Take Out, You Kill It We Cook It."

"Hi Stud! You'll never guess what?"

"Ahh, you got married?"

"No."

"You got another dog."

"No, but if you don't really want me to say who is better, your next answer had better be 'above the belt'."

"Ok. OK. I give. What?"

"Your 'Harem' loves the new house! Even the new ones think it is better than the one they worked at before."

"Ahh, Monica, what new house, what new ones are we taking about?"

"Ahh! Stud! Let me give you to Kat, she may explain, Gwen, Marge, Sam, Shauna, Mai, Lea, Penelope and Heather are in one of the pools. Here Is Kat!"

"Master, I am your new driver, shall I ready the Lorry for you?"

"Oh my God, what has happened?(That voice would tame any beast) Say that again Please, Kat."

"Shall I ready the Lorry for you, Master?"

"Yep, that's what I thought you said! Ahh! Kat, is it? Who are you, and are you in England still."

"No Master, I come with the Lorry(Bentley), although there are a few other ways for me to get my jollies, you know. All good Slaves are 'Flexible' for their Masters. Mr. Costanzia got me when he got the Lorry. I was born in London, but that was years ago. I got my CDL last year here, when I turned 18."

"Would it be rude to ask just who are Rose, Tia, Bren, Amber Gina, Nadia, Inga and Tasha, do they drive also?"

"I don't know Master, they were here when I arrived with the Lorry. Mr. Costanzia just told them to stay with the house here and that they were to get their collars from you when the rest of us did. Mai, Lea, Penelope and Heather came today with the other girls and Mistress Monica."

"What of the rest, Kat?"

"Well, Rose, Tia, Bren and Amber are in bed, sleeping I think, and Gina, Nadia, Inga and Tasha are out shopping. If you approve, Master, Kim will join me as another driver, she'll use the big Mercedes and Bridget can act as an alternate to us both. Michelle can still cook and help Shauna and Mara does the pools and saunas. I am not certain what Katya does, we are a bit in awe of her and don't ask, I think she is in-charge of many of the girls..."

"You mean to tell me we have so many new slaves, including you?"

"Oh! No Master. These are just for this house here, the others have their own Slaves at those locations, the cars, boats and planes may vary also use various staff though, not just Slaves."

"Your named Kat, so that we don't confuse you with Katya, right?"

"Yes Master."

"Kat, would it be possible for me to speak with Gwen?"

"Oh yes Master. I'll run across and get her!"

It felt like an hour later, Gwen got to the phone.

"Oh Master, it is just wonderful here. Thank You! Thank You! Thank you! From all of us."

"Gwen, slow down. Start from the beginning, you were taking Marge to lunch with you and Sam, then look for a Limo and maybe a cute girl or two to drive. Right?"

"Yes Master, exactly. Then Mistress Monica called and we told her that. She said we should eat at the new house. We had the Limos and drivers already there and some new girls to interview, Mai, Lea, Penelope and Heather had been 'working' at some house in the valley when the guy died. Monica had met them when she was looking to add some more 'Pets' she said. She wanted us to see if the house would do. We interviewed the girls at the 'Ranch', they were great, then Kat picked up Mai, Lea, Penelope and Heather, we drove Monica and we came over to the new house. Oh Master it is wonderful. It has 3 pools, Tennis courts, horses, a small lake with 2 boats, 23 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, 2 saunas, a picnic house, a tree house for the kids, if you ever have any, and 900 acres are all fenced in. We have a bunch of cars here, 2 limos, and security is around the clock, that is what Mai, Lea, Penelope and Heather were added for, to help Rose, Tia, Bren Amber Gina, Nadia, Inga and Tasha with security, Katya sort of runs it all."

"Mistress Monica says we have 5 other houses, one in Hawaii too(New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Nevada are the other 4) 6 large boats, 2 jet planes and 2 jet helicopters. Oh Master this is like a dream come true. No Real 'Princess' could ever want more."

"I guess the others like it then?"

"Master, your joking. Of course, who could not like it? But how will we pay for all this?"

"I think it is already 'paid' for Gwen. Vito, Monica's Daddy and I are leaving Monday for a review of the Vegas projects."

"Oh No Master that is changed. He left early this morning, that is why we all are running around with no clothes on. Monica said we can use any bedroom and the big 'playroom' and that you will have the 'Master Suites', Master. Kat will drive you to the plane and Katya, Mai, Lea, Penelope and Heather will go with you, sort of a 'test' of their skills. Kat or the new girl, Kim or Bridget even will drive Marge, Sam, Shauna and myself to work while you are away. Mistress Monica suggested you consider moving the offices to a building on the Coast, near Bel Air. She said there is space there for 40 or so offices for us. Will that be enough?"

Monica was like her father, if one was enough, 4 would be even better. Today we had like 8 offices. 5 were shared and we had 18 people. Tomorrow who knows.

"Kat asks which car she should use to pick you up with?'

Time for one of my smart Sam responses.

"Well, I'm not sure, if she thinks it is warm enough, maybe the Ferrari or the Lamborghini convertibles, if not, the Porsche or Jaguar is fine."

"Yes Master, I'll ask. She said she will use the Ferrari, it needs the miles. In about 45 minutes OK Master?"

"Does she know how to get here?"

"I'm not sure Master. Wait, Shauna is here, she wants to go too, Kat will take the small Mercedes ... It will be in your spot when they come up. Do you want anything, Shauna said she wanted to Thank You on the way back here. Shauna gets a little 'aggressive' at times and I think Kat understands that, they are both about the same age. Poor Master?"

I now had cold cheeseburgers cold, soggy fries and three melting Frosty shakes, and a watered down Root Beer. Dawn came to the rescue with a can of diet soda and would use the microwave to re-heat the burgers. When she leaned over, her 40 D weapons flopped out of her open blouse.

"Oh My! My hands are full, would you care to hold me, I mean help me out. Oh, I mean is there something you can do to 'remedy' this 'situation'?"

'Hell I thought, what's one more, after the first 20 or 30.'

"Dawn dear, just what would make your 'situation' bedder, I mean better? Just what 'special skills' do you have"

"Well Master, I know how to use these.(She held her hands under the naked 40 D breasts) Gwen and Shauna say if I play ... what was it now? They just say something; ... like I need to play with you, then we can sleep on it, something will come up during the night."

"Do you have a ride home Dawn, or are you coming with me when Kat and Shauna pick me up?"

"I'm going with you, Master, It is a 'long' way to the new house, Shauna said. She may need help on the way back, and Kat may not able to drive too steady later."

Now I could finally see a use for those 'Distractions' Monica kept. One man cannot keep 25-30 girls satisfied. Well maybe it was worth a try, after all there were 24 hours in a day. Remember I did say Monica was devious.

I guess having know someone over 23 years allows for the expectation of a 'certain' amount of 'forgiveness', too.

I don't think Monica ever had another boyfriend(Human anyway). We seem to always be together, and like I said before, the combination made us each more powerful.

When her Mom died, she took it pretty hard. I think that was when she started with the dogs. In a way, now that I think about it more rationally, she just wanted to 'avoid' the 'other' men, waiting for me to ask her to marry me. I had never even thought of those things from another point of view.

I needed to talk to Monica.

Dawn came back in, handed me some messages.

Ralph had called. Call him back.

A building Manager had called to 'show' us some options he had available. I asked Dawn to get with Shauna to check it out.

A legal beagle wanted $25 Million, to 'avoid' a 'lawsuit' for a 'supposed' breach of 'trust' on behalf of Frank and Dave, because there was no contract or anything signed he would 'settle'. I told Dawn to have them contact my attorney, Ralph or my 'family associates' in Vegas.

That should be interesting to see the results.

Finally, a car dealer called saying that Mr. Costanzia was taking the Ferrari and Lamborghini to Vegas with him, would I like the same colours or different ones. I told him, I thought we did not need those replaced right now.

Things were getting out of control. I called Monica and asked to see her, Gwen, Sam, Marge, Shauna, and maybe Katya, as soon as we got back. Would she mind if Vito and his No 1 girl in Vegas were on a conference call with us.(I did not know if he even had a No 1 girl or not)

I had to mention it again to her, then to each girl who just had to call back, that this was not going to be a 'bad' meeting. I called Gwen and Monica back and asked them if all of them there could have everyone meet me that evening at 9:00 pm, at the house. It would be a short meeting and if there was a better time for all to be there to move the time. Security would just have to be there a short time.

The ride back, was a ride. Between Dawn, Shauna and now Kat trying to drive with one hand, when she was at the wheel, I felt like the duck that gets smacked by the mallet whenever he pops up. Was it 'pleasant' though, you have no idea, unless three 19 year olds attacked you.

When we got back, everyone I requested was already waiting, Vito and Monique, his No 1 were on the line. Everyone was naked but wearing a robe, or partially wearing a robe. Shauna and Kat stripped, (Dawn was shown to see the house by one of the girls, Kat maybe) Monica handed me a robe and I stripped as I started to talk.

"Vito and Monique, thank you for joining us today. I have Monica, Samantha, we call her Sam, Marge, Gwen, Shauna, Katya and myself here, I'm Mark.

Let me start by saying a few things. First I am sorry:

To Monica, I never understood until today things from your side nor did I ever give you a chance to explain anything. I was so wrong in doing that.

To Vito, for not getting another man's opinion of what 'problems' Monica and I were having. I just acted the irate fool and took, what, at the time, was the only path open to me. I respected you more than I showed you then, Vito.

To Shauna, Gwen, and Marge. I turned my problems into an instant gratification, not just in the work place but made it a way of life, almost.

To Katya, Kat and all the staff here who got lumped into the classification of being in my Harem, I apologize that this was 'forced' on you. In the meeting planned for later I want to make it clear that their work stands on it's own. You do not have to be a slave to work with or for me.

I guess, in a round about way I need to admit something. I sort of like this Master/Slave thing. I do not ever want a Slave to serve another Master, nor will I ever force anyone to be a slave. I will not tolerate a Slave being with another man, however. I need to allow you to be happy and satisfied though, so I will not restrict those other 'distractions' you might need. Monica I owe you more than this simple explanation and we will talk more later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.