A House Is Not a Home - Cover

A House Is Not a Home

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

Chapter 2

Yesterday morning I was low and not a happy camper. Today I had three, maybe four of the sexiest woman of any age. Was I happy? You better believe it. I was actually ready for the meeting, I thought. We took the Mercedes, it had more room than the BMW, in case Marge joined us. I made one more call and made sure that Ralph the lawyer or one of his people were planning to attend. Marge, bless her had already called him. He might be the Mr. Wright for her.

Finally, with three of them in the kitchen, I had enough food for breakfast. More than enough food. Enough food to feed a small Army in the field even. The thing with more than one in the kitchen was they each wanted to make something special, and when they all saw the stuff there, anything and everything was fair game.

We had, eggs, (fried, scrambled, poached and 'Benedict'). Potatoes, (hashed, fried, mashed and O'Brian). Pancakes, (crepes, well you get the picture). Each girl brought out a book of recipes to show me. "We're having this tomorrow, each announced.

I hoped they did not mean that everything in each book was on the menu. Man, be careful what you wish for sometime. Now, don't get me wrong, there were a lot of 'other' benefits. Showers, the pool. hot tub. massages, going to sleep. and my favourite, waking up. Ahh yes, How did I ever exist before. Everyone deserves to have at least three Slaves.

I was actually looking forward to today. Marge had done a wonderful job setting up the meeting today. She had called me three times already this morning, the last one if I wanted anything catered. She seemed to be in the 'Party' mode now. I hoped she had not reverted to her 'previous' lifestyle'; but then again, she was a really, really, good addition, if Dad bought, I meant, brought her in.

I thought back, so far I still had four free bedrooms. If we added more Slaves, the bed in my room had to go. Possibly futons or pallets on the floor would be good. Gwen seemed to have a built-in alarm, so she was the first up. I really liked her idea of 'waking' us up.

The ride into the office was not bad. At this hour, traffic in and around LA was a lot less than at 'Rush' hour. What am I thinking, it was miserable on the freeway, even at 4:00 am. Relative terms maybe, Naw, there was no where else in the USA where someone had to get off the freeway, before anyone else could get on. They invented the term 'Gridlock' I think.

The office was on Wilshire Blvd. ITT Financial Service, used to have most of the building. That was a long time ago. Dad had an indoor parking spot. I reminded Gwen to get the names on Dad and Mom's changed to hers and mine, and to get two more, one for Marge and one where Sam and Shauna would park if we need to take more than one car ever.

Our office was on the second floor. We used the elevator up, but, the stairs were also an option. We would need keys, Gwen said, security restricted access in from there onto a floor but the fire code allowed unrestricted exit to the stairwell.

Marge greeted us at the door. I never remembered her before, looking like she was on a date. A very sexy date, at that. Where was the sedate, sophisticated, Company Officer today. She looked 10 years younger and on the prowl. Her black, leather mini, low cut blouse(No bra) and open leather vest was accented by the long, black hair. I mean, long hair, and she wore it down today. She turned around a few times for inspection "You like?", she said. Gwen, Sam and Shauna complemented her. I merely stared, open mouth and said, "Who are you, and what have you done with your Mom?" That got a real blush from her, a wide smile and I got a hit on my arm.

"Oh you, your as bad as your father, ... was!"

Gwen set about getting Sam and Shauna processed in. She called the management company and got the changes ordered for the parking slots. She handed Marge a note.

"What's this? Isn't it supposed to be 'Pink'?"

As Marge opened it, "Silly girl, it is your reserved, inside parking spot! I think 'Master' also meant for you to get a new Company car, didn't you, Master?"

I knew I had been had. From the smile on Marge and the 'Cheshire Cat' grin on Gwen, I sort of knew that they had me. "Certainly, the only thing is Marge, if you got a Rolls, it would look bad. Can you keep to a Porsche, or Ferrari maybe?"

If looks could kill, Gwen made me her target. Two could play the Sam game. Then I remembered that she could get me back when I was asleep!

"Maybe Marge can go later with you and the girls and pick something nice up after lunch today. Maybe you need one, too Gwen, we still have room for one more at the house.

"Good old Marge, "But Master, where will I park mine then, we can share. The car I mean, I am not good at 'sharing' everything, yet; but a girl can learn."

Now what would we do with that apartment? Did that mean what I thought it meant?

Would we be getting rid of that bed already? I had a 'smart' comment. "Better yet, if you can find a 'cute' driver, a girl one, get a limo so we all have a way to go places. I will never share any of you, but I will a car."

I got 'that special look' only a hungry lioness has. The term, 'taken to lunch' took on a whole new meaning when I saw the look Marge and Gwen gave each other.

"We'll stop at Shauna's place and get another set of collars and leash Master, or should we get two sets, one for 'our' new driver too. She could like girls too, right Master? Oh, can I have your credit card, mine does not go that high, yet!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.