My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 13: Different Strokes for Different Folks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Different Strokes for Different Folks - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

The meeting in Jon’s office, with the revelations about Pamela and Tracy’s lives, as well as the proclivities of their parents, had simply blown me away. Then, as I considered how this whole thing could unravel, my anxiety increased as I began to visualize some of the potential, not-so-happy endings. Sure, I might not be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail, but it could easily be close to that.

As I continued my walk back to the bedroom, I finally resigned myself to the fact that I was on this e-ticket ride, and there was literally not a damn thing I could do to stop it. Thus, rather than worry about it anymore, I decided to do some serious fucking of my first and my latest acquisition. It was no limits and included every wild and crazy hair-up-the-ass thing I could think of, and it seemed Alice and Beverly were into these things even more than I was. Afterward, I had barely gotten in bed when Beverly and Alice joined me. Rather than having sex again then I fell asleep between them, as I was too exhausted to hear or feel anything the entire night.

The first thing I was aware of the next morning was the first light of dawn streaming through the window, and the sensation of someone sucking my cock, which was now becoming a morning custom. As my brain began to function, I observed Kimmy and Tracy standing at the end of the bed, and by the look of the hair bobbing up and down on my morning erection, I decided that Pamela was doing the honors. Her talented mouth was soon rewarded, and it was a very powerful finish, as I took hold of her head and forced myself deep into her throat.

I pulled her up to lie on my shoulder, and we cuddled as I waited for the recovery of my morning wood. I may have cum, but the need for relief would have me hard again shortly.

“I assume the three of you heard about the meeting last night.”

“Yes Master.” was their reply.

“There is no need for me to go into detail then.”

“No Master.”

“You do know what was discussed?”

“Yes Master.”

“I’ll summarize it anyway, just so we are all on the same page. Beginning this summer shortly after Pamela graduates, I will take her as my permanent slave, and I fully intend to breed her then.”

“Yes, Master.” Pamela pulled herself tighter to me.

“I’ll do the same with you Tracy and with you Kimmy.”

“Yes, Master.” Kimmy was biting her lower lip sure sign she was nervous about something. I had seen that biting before.

“What is it Kimmy?”

“Do I really need to graduate first?”

“Yes, you do. I am not always going to be here, and I want each of you to have a degree to fall back on.”

“You know that Tracy and I are each an only child, right Master?” Pamela said.

“Only child?” I asked in a rhetorical fashion.

“We have no siblings,” Tracy said.

Being still somewhat exhausted, I gruffly replied, “I understand what an only child is. Kimmy is also one, you know.”

Uncertain as to my feelings, the girls let the subject drop, and Pamela returned to her cuddling and light stimulation. Shortly, I was again erect and was ready to start again.

Before I moved into a position to fuck one of them, Pamela said, “Master, you do realize that we will never have to worry about having a degree to fall back on.”

I flopped back on the bed and thought, ‘Duh, they’re trust fund babies, and I am their Master and owner, with full control via a power of attorney.’

“So, what you’re saying is that I could just start breeding you anytime I wanted.”

Pamela smiled lustily and replied, “Yes Master.”

Trying to get a handle on the situation, I asked, “And how many of the others do you think would want to be bred now, instead of after graduation?”

“Most of them.” Tracy replied with a look that reminded me of ‘gotcha’.

“And, do you see a problem with me just happening to be the only man involved with your sorority, and all of you becoming pregnant?”

That got them thinking.

“Someone would put two and two together and investigate what was happening. As a result, it would become public knowledge.” Kimmy said.

“And, what is the one of biggest issues?” I asked.

“Keeping this private,” Tracy said.

“So, while I would no doubt enjoy the entire process of breeding such wonderful slaves, if I did everyone at the same time, it would likely become public knowledge, which could easily force the university into action.”

“And,” Pamela interjected, “that would definitely not be good for any of us, our families nor the university,”

“So logically, the plan, for now, must be that, if you want to become a permanent slave and be bred, it must occur after you have graduated and left the university.”

Though our discussion had somewhat delayed my re-arousal, by this point, my need for relief was now pressing. Seeing my discomfort, the three of them decided that they were not going to let me out of bed until I had cum again. They joyously shared their duty, and when they were finished, they went back to their rooms to get ready for class.

A few minutes later, I made it into the shower. The thing was that I was so deep in thought, that I had been under the pulsing stream of water for more than ten minutes before I realized that for the first time in a while, I was actually showering alone this morning.

“Just how far can I control this mess,” I asked myself. “Up until the meeting in Jon’s office yesterday, this was about simply owning a few of the girls until the end of the school year, with the distinct benefit of having more wild and kinky sex than I ever imagined. Now, it’s rapidly getting more and more complicated ... exponentially so.”

To make matters worse, I had no background or real knowledge of this lifestyle. Thus, the only solution I could see at that moment was to trust Beverly and Alice to help me work out the details as we went along. It wouldn’t be easy, but it could be a lot of fun, as well as emotionally and financially rewarding.

A smile just crossed my face at the thought of the whole thing. In the end, all I had agreed to was to begin a new family. A family composed of at least five women who had voluntarily become my slaves, and it was already known that three of them, including my own daughter, wanted to bear children, my children. Then, by their own admission, it was likely that I would have more than just those three wanting to be childbearing slaves.

The thought was almost overwhelming, but I had to accept it as just a condition of ownership, and once I had started this, there really was no way to walk away and escape, and truthfully, there was no reason I would want to. I guess the aspect that finally tipped the scales was the realization that two of the most powerful families in the county were in favor of this happening. By the time I dried off and got dressed, I was generally at peace about the entire situation.

I went into the kitchen and was somewhat surprised to find it empty. I had a light breakfast of consisting of a couple of cups of coffee and a bagel, while I put my mind to the construction gear. I had lived in a dichotomy of mindsets before my divorce, but since then, my mind seemed to have been operating only in the business/construction mode. Now, for the first time in a good while, there were other areas of my life besides my company, and it would take some time to get readjusted.

When I got to the job site, I met with my superintendent and explained that I wanted the guys running at about three-quarters speed. Since this was in direct conflict with my approach on other jobs, he questioned the situation. I explained the desire of the girls, and others, that the house is not ready for occupancy before the beginning of the next school year. As I discussed this with him, in the back of my mind, I was thinking that the longer it took, the less likely I was to be discovered.

I had hoped that my days of dealing with the shithead dean were in fact over. Of course, nothing good lasts forever, and around mid-morning, he appeared on the site. It had been a pleasant time, right up until the moment I spotted him. I wasn’t in the mood to have him back on site again. Which had me make him come to where I was, instead of the other way around. Since I was inside the construction fence, this meant that he had to walk around to the opening in the fence to get inside, and then walk all the way to where I was working with the laid-out plans. My attitude was to let him get his loafers dirty and screw him if he couldn’t take a joke.

When he finally reached me, I looked up and said, “Good Morning, can I help you?”

“I have some questions about the plan.”

“You need to take those up with the President,” I replied.

“I want to ask you about them.”

“I don’t design, I build.”

“It appears that you’re the one in charge of this project.”

“I oversee this site and everything that happens on it. You are not authorized to be here, so I suggest you depart before I have you escorted from the premises.”

“I am the Dean and I can be anywhere I want to be.”

That was all the power trip I needed from him. He may have carried a lot of weight outside of the fence, but in my area, I was the king. I called on the radio for a few of the guys to stop what they were doing and come over. O’l shit for brains was going to make a stand it seemed.

They arrived a minute later and asked. “What’s up boss?”

“See if you can toss this sorry piece of shit off my job site. Just don’t break anything along the way.”

With that, they turned toward the dean. Fortunately for him, he was two steps ahead of them by the time they got near him. As they escorted him from the work site, I realized that he had seemed to be baiting me for some reason. We both knew he had been relieved of the duties for this project, but here he was sticking his nose into it.

I flipped open my cell phone and called Beverly. After giving her a summary of the situation, between anger, frustration, and laughter at the thought of those big workers running the runt off the site, she was having a hard time staying composed.

Finally, she said, “Ray, let me talk to Jon. One or both of us will be back to you shortly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.