My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Prelude

Erotica Sex Story: Prelude - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I just finished an interesting conversation with my daughter. It seems that I am to be the stud she wants to use to help her sorority sisters out while she is at school working on her degree. They have that age-old problem of the double standard problem that women have the world over. If a woman likes sex and the men find out then she is branded a slut, and the men that enter their lives after want and expect only one thing. So, using that fertile brain of hers, she comes up with a solution of getting her Ol’ Dad laid, and at the same time, having her sisters in her debt.

Not that you will not hear me complain for even one second about her it doing this or not telling me first. I’m a man with hot college coeds chasing after him for no-strings sex. I may have been unknowingly used, but I am getting more than my fair share of use, too. The funny thing is that they don’t ever come over by themselves, as it’s always two or three of them at a time. If only every man had that problem, right?

Her sorority has a focus on drama which is performance drama, not the life type that some seem to want to press upon you. In addition, they are picky about whom they let into their sisterhood. As a result, it is extremely important to keep their reputations stellar and their personal lives separated from their professional ones. When you’re a megastar such as Madonna, or Brittany, you can flaunt your sex life and turn it into gold, but these girls were not yet at that point in their careers. Therefore, they needed someone safe, closed mouth, open-minded, and of course, hot, and it seems that my daughter Kimmy figured I fit all of those requirements. Thus, she showed her sisters my picture in a set of Speedos, Which I understand had the seal of approval set with them. I guess this means I’m hot according to her sorority sisters. That I am divorced from her mother makes me available, so they can have a clear conscious about our adult fun.

So, good Ol’ Dad is the chosen one, though the Ol’ part might be pushing it a little. I’m not so old that I don’t know what to do when they show up, nor am I stupid enough to tell others, as bragging would quickly kill this golden goose. Of course, there isn’t a man in this town who would believe me if I did talk. Anyways, you get the idea and likely want the where’s, why’s, and hows of it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.