Zap - Cover

Zap

Copyright© 2013 by GONFLICK

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short story about the other side of death. Might write more depending on positive feedback.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   TransGender   Horror   Paranormal   Military  

zap

Zap, Zip. Zapa, Zapow, ZABOOM.

The last 5 sounds you ever hear. What happened you say?

??: Well greetings for I AM St Peter, and you stand before Heavens gate.

You: WHAT? No way! I can't be dead.

It's a short angel I see looking down in front of a podium.

Angel: Ah My son, but you ARE dead, Enough of that you'll get over it. What's your name?

You: Uh My Name is "Rob"

Short kinda grubby angel : Very good! that will do for now

He had to be fucking with me. I thought to myself. No way could I be dead. ME dead ... IMPOSSIBLE, I'm immortal when it comes to electricity. They worship my writings via the "National Electric code" i'm -- the grubby short, gray haired angel GNOME. in front of me interrupt my thoughts with his words.

Gnome: "No No i'm not fucking with, you. You're dead. "Rob" now what's your REAL NAME.

Crap he can read my mind...

You: No way ugly little dude ... in front of ... FUCK the USS. Dwight D. Eisenhower ... my DEFINITION OF HELL, what the FUCK ... its then that you realize how fucked you Are...

My "heaven" was that hell i lived for 3 years ... way back when ... But how? i can't be dead. then it doesn't matter who we are. I realized as i get some perspective of where i am ... on the quarterdeck of hell. about to tell this ugly grundy short gnomish demon. my NAME ... wow screw that i'm not gonna even think my name, because no way had that 277 volt fluorescent light at work had killed me ... i mean it couldn't have right?

No way i had 600 volt gloves and boots on, no jewelry, safety glasses. nope couldn't be dead ... could i? then theres Chief Gnome Daemon here on the quarterdeck of hell telling me i needed to check in ... yea right

POOF a sheet of paper appears above the Demon's hand ... I see now his horns support the halo. thats a quickly losing that holy glow.

Daemon: ERrm Well doesn't matter ... reports in. from your spy angel er ... guardian angel.

You : yeepers not in kansas any more and the locals are demons.

Daemon : *his eyes scan the paper" Well you died to electric shock because a few sharp strands of wire pierced the gloves and your boots were worn.

Death by electric shock

AS AN Robert ... You're dead, welcome home to HELL...

Daemon : Well you're probably wondering what your doing here. What don't remember? of course you don't you we're only here for 3 and a half years ... But remember that theory you spouted a lot? that one about the nuclear reactor running on souls?...

Yep, my favorite one ... i am soo screwed.

Daemon: Yep you sure do well, its true. And you once said you would give any thing to get off this boat. Well you sure did. it was taken as a agreement, and you lost your soul ... the the darkness which is CVN 69 ... after all the reactor guys. had no idea what really whent on down there, you knew it, and the government's dark arts division in league with daemon's have bound your soul to this boat ... and you're never gonna leave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.