Tatyana - Cover

Tatyana

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 8: Making a Move

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Making a Move - Two young, driven to succeed people, clash before they come to an understanding. The journey is interrupted, but not ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

"Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Helgesen," Gus smiled, taking her hand gently.

"Oh, please, Angus, please call me Elena," she said with a kindly smile.

"Of course, and most people know me as Gus," he said.

"Tatya has been telling me about you and how pleased she is to be working with you and your family. She's a very lucky girl."

"I think we're pretty lucky to have Tatya as liaison person with our architects. She has very high standards and is very diligent in her work," Gus said, glancing at Tatya. She was blushing at his praise.

"Will you be sleeping with Tatya or would you prefer a private room?" Elena asked.

Gus was dumbfounded, unable to form a response to Elena's very direct question. For her part, Tatya was not offering any guidance.

"Well ... uhhm ... well ... I'll leave that up to Tatya," he finally stumbled.

"Oh, really, Gus," Elena said in exasperation, "I'm not some Victorian mother. Tatya is a grown adult and can make her own decisions. Do whatever you're both comfortable with."

Gus nodded in understanding. What he didn't know was what Tatya had in mind. It didn't take long to find out.

"Come on, Gus. I'll show you to our room." She had a devilish look about her that Gus couldn't fail to notice.

"Did you plot this all out ahead of time?" Gus asked in a quiet voice as he unpacked his bag.

"Don't you think it was time we stopped dancing around each other and pretending this wasn't going to happen? I've done my penance. I did a very stupid thing and I've paid for it. We both know how we feel about each other. That little drama with the car this afternoon was something else. Listening to you, anyone else would have got the impression you bought it for me. I love you, Gus. I'm pretty sure you love me and despite how rotten I treated you, I don't think that's changed. So what's it going to be? Me or someone else?"

Gus stood, staring at the woman he was sure he was going to spend the rest of his life with. Or at least, he did until she fell under the spell of a certain Italian creep. It was decision time. He wasn't being given very much time to make up his mind. It was time to go with his instincts. He took the three steps to her and wrapped her in his arms and kissed her. She couldn't possibly fail to get the message.

The stayed in the clinch for some time, kissing each other deeply and passionately. When they broke briefly, he could see tears in her eyes and an indecipherable look on her face.

"I'm so sorry, Gus. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I would do anything to take it back. I hope you've forgiven me. I was a stupid, spoiled little girl and I paid a very big price for my selfish ways."

"Tatya, you are not, and probably have never been, a spoiled little girl. I forgive you. It might take a while for me to forget, but I forgive you. I want to be in your bed with you. I want you in my bed with me. I want to wake up with you every morning. Does that tell you what you want to know?"

She nodded, tears now flowing freely. "Thank you, Gus. You are a big man in more ways than one. Thank you."

Gus never did find out if Elena knew about Tatya's and Rocco's short-lived reunion. He was sure it wasn't something Tatya would be anxious to share with anyone. Her mother would undoubtedly find out sooner or later, but it wasn't his intention to make it sooner.

They spent a very nice weekend together, cruising around the lower mainland in his big new machine, drawing looks from bystanders everywhere. They took Elena to dinner on Saturday night and made sure she understood they were a permanent couple. Elena made it clear that she was completely at ease with Gus as a suitor to her daughter. They talked about her coming to the Comox Valley to visit, staying with the McLarens as their guest. If it happened, it would be at the Christmas – New Year's break.

Gus was all smiles when the ferry crew made a big fuss about making sure that no one got too close to his Cadillac. They were loaded on the lower deck among the big trucks and busses, giving them more width on each side. A car of this size truly needed it.

They rolled into the McLaren driveway just after seven Sunday evening. The two-person reception party was waiting for them. His parents knew this was the weekend he would be getting his car and they were just as anxious to see it as he had been. Ironically, the car was built the same year his father was born. Oohs and aahs were forthcoming as they inspected the behemoth. The spectacular metallic blue paint job, contrasting the stainless steel and chrome, was the focal point of their attention.

"Your friend did an outstanding job, Gus," his father said in admiration. "It looks better than new."

"Lots of clear coat makes the finish look two inches deep," Gus explained. "They didn't have that back when this was built. But to me, the upholstery is the highlight. I don't know how he got a colour match for the seats and trim, but he did. It looks amazing."

"Well, whatever you spent in time and money, it was worth it. It looks wonderful," his mother said. "I'll want a ride in it soon, too."

"Sure, Mom. Just don't pick a rainy day."

-0-

Gus and Tatya had not made love when they stayed with her mother. They slept together and held and touched each other, but the breakthrough was just out of reach. It was Gus who would have to break the stalemate and he knew it.

"Mom, Dad, Tatya will be staying with me here tonight," he announced. He had his arm around her and she had hers around his waist, looking up at him as he made his statement.

His father said nothing, looking at Gus's mother for any reaction.

"I've been waiting for this to happen," Mary said with a smile. She approached Tatya and hugged her, then kissed her son's cheek. "I think you both have chosen well," she said with a smile.

Donald McLaren nodded his approval with a smile. There was no doubt in his mind that his son had made a good choice. The only question remaining was when they would marry.

The tension of the weekend at Elena's, followed by the announcement to his parents, was finally dispersed. Gus led Tatya up the stairs to his apartment for the first time.

"Gus, this is very nice. And you keep it very clean," Tatya said as she wandered about the unit, looking into the various rooms. She looked in his bedroom and spied the king-size bed.

"Oh ... a nice big play area, too," she laughed.

"You and I take up a lot of space," Gus said with a grin.

"Am I the first woman to sleep in this bed?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I shouldn't answer that, but ... yes, you are," he confirmed.

She slinked over to him, rubbing her hand over his crotch, noticing almost immediately the rise she was creating. "It's time, Gus. We've been apart too long. It's time."

She stepped back from him and began to undress. First her t-shirt, then her shorts and finally her underwear. Gus was a little behind her, dropping his shorts as he pulled the polo shirt over his head. Soon enough they were naked and he moved toward her. Tatya was backing up toward the bed and reaching it, fell back on it, welcoming Gus to join her.

Gus stood at the side of the bed, gazing at the magnificent body of the woman he loved. He dropped to his knees and hurriedly began to feast on her center. She responded rapidly and he continued his aggressive attack. He stayed with it for less than five minutes before he stood and pushed her back on the bed and climbed up between her legs and entered her. There was no subtlety about this. The pent up frustration of the past weeks was now boiling over and he forgot all about lovemaking and gentleness. He was driven by primal instinct and it replaced any idea of finesse or gentleness. He drove himself into her relentlessly, seeking only his own relief.

He knew he was punishing her. It was a way to show her how angry he was with what she had done to him. He didn't want to harm her, but he did want to hurt her the way she had hurt him. He looked down at her and saw her eyes squeezed shut as she gasped for breath. He was nearing the end and still he drove on, unable to slow his pace. At last, he finished. It brought a sense of relief, immediately followed by guilt.

He rolled off Tatya and saw the tears she was now shedding. He had hurt the woman he loved. He had allowed his anger to take over and it may have destroyed the love she professed.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm so sorry. I should never have done that."

She was shaking her head in denial. "No ... no ... I caused this. This is all my doing. I made you do this. It's not your fault."

"I promise ... it will never happen again."

"I know. You had to get it out of your system. You had to have a moment of revenge for what I did. I understand," she sniffed.

"I've hurt you. I never, ever wanted to hurt you."

"I know that." She rolled to face him. "I'm okay, Gus. I love you and you love me. I know that. We'll be okay. It's just going to take a little time."

They slept holding each other, Gus feeling shame for how he had treated Tatya. But sometime during the night, she woke him as she stroked his manhood to an erection.

"Now, Gus. Make love to me like I know you can. Please."

He pulled her on top of him and she helped him enter her. If she was still sore from his brutal pounding a few hours earlier, she didn't show it. This time he was gentle and loving and careful. It brought them back to where they once had been. She moaned and whimpered as he slowly moved in her. She rained kisses on him as he made unhurried, methodical love to her. It seemed to last forever, but at length, it came to an end. There was no explosive orgasm or cries of ecstasy, only the deep feeling of intense satisfaction they shared. They were going to be all right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.