Tatyana - Cover

Tatyana

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 4: Making a Connection

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Making a Connection - Two young, driven to succeed people, clash before they come to an understanding. The journey is interrupted, but not ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

The weather was more consistently warm and sunny as July progressed. Tatya and Gus were virtually constant companions on the weekends and the arguments from the early days were completely over. He had come to trust her judgement and gave her some latitude to make decisions on changes as long as she kept him informed. Their early morning meetings continued and their improved working relationship was noticeable to the crews and Gus's parents.

"We're having a barbeque on Saturday, Gus," his mother mentioned at dinner on Tuesday. "Will you invite Tatya?"

"Sure. We're playing golf with Wade and his latest girlfriend, but we'll be done before three."

"I'll call her then," Mary said. "She said she wanted to make a dessert the next time she came for dinner."

"Oh," Gus said in surprise. "I didn't know. Okay. I'm sure she'll come."

"I'm sure she will too," his mother smiled wryly.


"I'm bringing Aeblekage," Tatya said as they talked about their Saturday golf and the barbeque.

"Yeah, Mom said you were bringing a dessert. What is it?"

"Danish applecake. It's my mother's recipe. You'll like it," she smiled confidently.

"I like almost everything," Gus admitted, "but if you made it, I'm sure it will be special."

That seemed to stop the conversation cold. Gus saw the surprised look she gave him then looked away in confusion. She was still getting used to hearing him make a personal compliment. Gus saw the flush of embarrassment and tried to change the topic.

"I have a suggestion, Tatya. Bring your cake when I pick you up at the hotel on Saturday. I'll have the cooler with me and we can put it in there. Also, bring a change of clothes. You can have a shower and change in the house. That will save you from having to go all the way back to the hotel and then out to the house. How does that sound?"

If she wasn't flustered before, she was now. She didn't appear to know how to respond to the suggestion, even though it made perfect sense.

"Are ... are you sure that will be all right with your parents?" she finally managed.

"Sure," he grinned. "Besides, if it wasn't, you could use my shower instead."

Gus didn't think it was possible for her to get any more red-faced, but she seemed to be heading in that direction. It was time to take the pressure off.

"Just kidding, Tatya. I'm positive it will be fine. There are three bathrooms in the house and it won't cause anyone any inconvenience if you use one of them."

That seemed to restore her stability. "Okay, that does sound sensible," she offered cautiously.

"Good. I'm sure Mom can show you where to keep your clothes and find you some towels."

"Thank you." Tatya still looked a little uncertain, but hadn't changed her mind.


Gus picked the cooler out of the back of the truck and led Tatya into his parents' house.

"Mom ... we're here," he called.

"Coming," they heard in response.

"Here's the cake," Tatya said, handing it carefully to Gus's mother.

"Gus, put this on the table for me please. Come with me, Tatya, I'll show you where the bathroom is and where you can change your clothes. We'll meet you on the patio when you're ready."

Mary was all smiles that Tatya had accepted the invitation.

Tatya reappeared twenty minutes later looking dazzling in a brightly coloured light blue and green sun dress. It featured a scoop neck that enhanced her prominent chest and the rest of her amazing body. She wore white sandals with a subtle rise at the heel. She wore no makeup other than lip gloss and no jewelry other than a slim wristwatch. She looked spectacular and every eye was on her as she made her entrance.

Four other couples had been invited to the McLaren home that afternoon. Morley and Ruth Koshevoy were old friends now living in the Comox Valley. Morley still acted as Donald's lawyer. Bob and Billie Cameron were neighbours. Bob was almost the same size as Gus, but with a few more pounds around the middle. Ron and Terri Miller were retired and lived near Cape Lazo in Comox. Ron was an ex-RCAF pilot on long-range patrol aircraft. Jon and Sandy Agnew lived not far away. Jon was a Comox city council member and a valuable contact for Donald when it came to steering development proposals through the labyrinth of city policy. A nice, mixed group of adults, all of whom were older than Gus and Tatya.

"My God!" Morley exclaimed quietly to Donald. "Who is that ravishing amazon with Gus?"

Donald laughed. "Down, boy. That's Tatyana Helgesen, Gus's girlfriend. She's an architect and is working with Gus at Granite Ridge."

"Lucky, Gus," Morley said. "An architect too? Beauty and brains. An unbeatable combination. I'll have to compliment Gus on his exquisite taste."

Donald was about to say something about the tenuous relationship between his son and his girlfriend, but chose not to. "Let's just see what happens," he muttered.

Gus dutifully introduced Tatyana to the guests, then stood back to watch their reaction. She was never without someone to talk to. What surprised him was her comfort and ability to talk to strangers about so many different topics. Several of the guests were fascinated that she was an architect. That seemed to be a foreign idea to them. Others wanted to know how long she and Gus had been "going together." Tatya didn't miss a beat, telling them we were just friends and had been dating for a couple of months.

Of course, the inevitable happened. A number of the guests suggested that Gus "shouldn't let her get away. She was one of a kind." Gus nodded dutifully as they stated the obvious. If Tatya was embarrassed, she disguised it well, often choosing to stand beside Gus as she spoke with various guests. Considering how she had reacted to some of the comments Gus had made, he was surprised at how calmly she responded to personal questions.

Gus had been nursing his second beer while Tatya was sipping a vodka and tonic. Perhaps it was the alcohol that was loosening her up, but just before the meal was to be served, she leaned into Gus, the side of a generous breast pushing into his arm. She didn't pull away with the contact, but stayed right where she was.

Gus's reaction was immediate. He started to get an erection and tried to disguise it. Her action was so completely out of character he wondered if she'd had more to drink than he thought. He quickly glanced at her and saw she was smiling as she listened to Mrs. Koshevoy go on about a recent trip to Copenhagen. Gus was quickly getting the idea that Tatya was quite sober and messing with him. He toyed with the idea of putting his hand on one of her beautiful butt cheeks, but chickened out when he realized there would likely be an audience.

Moments later, Mary called the group to dinner. It was being served buffet style and the guests could choose to eat indoors or on the patio. She had a number of portable tables for those who needed one. Gus and Tatya waited politely until all the guests had moved to the dining room before they followed.

As they were about to move, Tatya turned to him and with a wicked grin said, "Gotcha."

The ball game had changed.

"You're a wicked woman," Gus said quietly as they sat closely beside each other on the patio.

"Your mother is a schemer," she whispered in reply.

"I know that. She's decided you and I are perfect for each other."

"And you don't agree?" she asked, shocking Gus.

"Uhhm ... I don't know. We're ... uhhm ... we're just getting to know one another."

"What don't you know?" she persisted, a glint in her eye.

"How you feel ... about me ... now that we ... uhhm ... have spent some time together." Gus was stumbling and grasping for a way out.

"I think you're afraid of me," she said, all the while continuing to eat her meal.

Gus had almost stopped eating as the conversation had progressed. Her last comment had him nodding his agreement.

"I guess I am."

"Why. I think we've found a way to work together. We enjoy the same things away from work. I find you to be a very nice guy when you allow yourself to just be yourself away from the office. You're quietly confident everywhere except around me."

"I ... I'm trying not to make a mistake with you. I'm attracted to you, but for the first time in many years, I have no idea what it would take to get close to you."

She leaned over and once more, the side of her breast was pushing against his arm. "Feel good?" she asked.

"You are going to drive me crazy, Tatya. You have no idea how much willpower it takes to keep my hands off you," Gus mumbled in frustration.

"What if I don't want you to keep your hands off me?"

"What made you change your mind?" he asked.

"I changed my mind a month ago. I've been waiting for something to happen. Your mother suggested I was going to have to take matters into my own hands. So ... it may not be my hands, but I think you get the message," she said with a deadly serious expression.

"We've never even held hands, much less kissed," Gus said.

"That's easy to fix," she grinned as she took his hand, leaned to him and kissed him.

"That's going to get tongues wagging," Gus said, trying hard to supress a smile.

"Let them. The men are probably fantasizing about me and the women are probably envious. After all, I've been introduced as your girlfriend and I'm sure a number of the guests have assumed you and I have been intimate."

"I guess you can include me as one of the men fantasizing," Gus admitted.

"Good. Now we're getting somewhere. What size are those shoes?" she asked, pointing at Gus's loafers.

"Fourteen. Why do you want to know?"

"I was just wondering if the old tale was true. You know ... the one about shoe size relating to ... size," she said, waggling her eyebrows.

"How many of those drinks have you had?"

"Just two," she grinned. "They aren't even doubles. You can blame all this on your mother."

"So when did this discussion with my mother take place?"

"When we were talking about the party and what dessert I could bring. Then tonight, after I'd had my shower. Your mother and I are becoming very good friends."

"Yes ... I can see that. When you and I can find a private moment, I'd like to talk to you about ... us. This conversation ... tonight ... has turned everything upside down. Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy that it's happened, but I'm still very uncertain about what comes next."

"There's a whole variety of things that can come next. But you're right. We need some privacy to discuss it. We could always sneak up to your apartment and talk there," she smirked.

"Oh sure, no one would notice," Gus laughed. "But keep that thought. We've still got tomorrow and I don't have any plans ... yet."

"You mean you're not going to sneak me into your love nest and have your way with me?" she cried in mock despair.

"Hmmm ... that is tempting. And if we keep the windows closed, no one will hear your cries of ecstasy."

That brought about a hearty laugh from Tatya. She leaned to Gus once more, put her hand behind his head, and kissed him soundly. When she was done, she backed off a few inches, looking Gus directly in the eyes. They were locked onto each other and Gus could feel his abdominal muscles vibrating with tension. They had no idea if anyone was watching ... and ... for that matter ... didn't care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.