The Doctor's Assistant and the Student - Cover

The Doctor's Assistant and the Student

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An all new story though the area is similar to an old one. It came to me after a doctor visit with a particularly attractive assistant and my mind did a what if! I hope you enjoy and get off. (The MM is out of sight and not much of anything.) The BSDM is pretty light.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Double Penetration   Nudism  

We went inside and sat down. I said, "We probably need to talk about the future. This is new to all of us including me. I've never had live-in sex slaves. I think you both enjoyed the weekend." They nodded. "Bethany, let's start with you since that's how this started. What questions do you have?"

She said, "First, I want to say that I have never had so many orgasms in so many ways. Master, you can make me cum from just telling me to do things. I had a small orgasm when you first started on me in my apartment. Even before, I knew there was something about you that made me want to be with you and obey you. I realized when you told me to strip that, even though I really didn't know you, I would obey any command you gave me.

"Getting naked in front of you was a surrender of my will to you that I had never considered before. When you fucked me over the table before lunch, I had a huge orgasm. I had another when I sucked you clean. I had four small orgasms in the Kroger and another when I loaded the bags in the truck. I got excited as I followed you to this place. The feeling that I was giving up control was turning me on to the point that I had to concentrate upon my driving.

"You had told me before about our agreement. If it still stands, I am happy."

I nodded. "Taylor, what kind of agreement do you want, if any?"

"Master, I want to stay with you. My rent is paid to the end of school and then I will be free of obligations for the summer. I know this was just for the weekend with no strings but I would like some strings and want you to hold them. Like Bethany, I have never cum as hard or as much in my life."

"I would like to finish school. I have one more year. I would like to live with you and Bethany. I would like to clear my apartment and bring my few things up here tomorrow.

"Tomorrow, I only have two classes, one before lunch and one after lunch. If Bethany took me by my apartment on her way to work, I could drive up here after my second class.

"What kind of agreement would I have?"

I said, "I will offer you the same agreement as Bethany. You will deny me nothing. I will share you as I please. You will have no will in the matter. I will punish you as I may desire for any or even no reason. The only thing there is that I will not permanently mark you.

"If I decide I don't want to be your master any longer, I will give you ninety days notice. You may quit at any time. From that point, you will be expected to perform housekeeping duties and move within sixty days.

"While you are here, I will provide food, some clothing, and other basic living accessories. You will provide maintenance on your auto, your school costs, and the clothing you wear when not here. Oh, and as long as you live here, you will not wear any underclothes at any time including to, at, and from your classes. You saw how Bethany was dressed for Kroger. While I will permit shorts and pants for work and school, you will still have to go commando. That includes no bra.

"I may even make you exhibit your body for others to see. Remember, that's how you met Bethany and when we went to supper last night. I will order your bathing suits from Wicked Weasel. If you stay with me long, you will come to think they cover a lot."

I grinned as Taylor shivered but smiled. I added, "Do either of you have any questions?"

Bethany said, "No, Master. Even being spanked, swatted and stroked has excited me even more than I would ever have believed."

Taylor looked at me and then lay over my lap. She said, "Master, please give me five strokes with the cane as my pledge to your service."

I put my hand out and Bethany scurried to hand me the cane. I gave Taylor's butt five moderately hard strokes. She counted them out adding after each one, "Thank you, Master. This is my pledge to you." By the fifth, her ass was red and I could feel tears on my leg. I then brought my hand back and gave her two more quick, hard strokes. The first as on the diagonal from the bottom of the cheek near me. The second was on the other diagonal. She yelped with each.

I said, "Those strokes are my pledge to you. I will use you for my pleasure." Bethany brought some lotion and gently rubbed Taylor's ass cheeks to quell the pain.

After that, she got up. As we lay around, Taylor said, "Master, may we have sex with others, like Suzy and her brothers?"

I said, "The answer is yes for both of you. You need to know that they are clean and you must give us a detailed description of the occurrence when we are next together."

"Next time we are with Jim, Liz, and Maxine, I will swap one of you for Maxine for a night. It will be interesting to find out what they might do to one of you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.