Meter Man - Cover

Meter Man

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was a college kid making his way through school as a professional body builder, and meter reader, he fell and hurt his ankle on some construction junk at my house. I'm a massage therapist by trade so I offered to work out the kinks....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I first noticed him as he walked the other side of the street. He was wearing shorts and the blue button shirt of the utility company; it must be meter day I thought. I wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold either, and I had my windows open for the fresh air. I next saw him as I peeked out my window to see what the noise was, it was him, he had stumbled over the construction materials at the side of the house. He was sitting there rubbing his ankle and I asked if he'd like some ice for it. He answered yes. I got some ice, wrapped it in a cloth, went outside and helped him around to a lawn chair. I could feel his muscles under his shirt, and the odor, there's nothing like the smell of a man on a warm day; a mixture of deodorant and soap, mixed with a manly musk. He sat down and I held the bag of ice against his ankle.

As I sat there I chanced a look towards his crotch and it was bulging to the left. I started rubbing his firm calf, asking if it made things feel better, and as he answered I looked into the deepest blue eyes I have ever met. They seemed to stare right through me, almost sizing me up from the inside. I quickly looked away afraid I would give myself away. I kept working his injured leg and soon found my hands working his opposite leg as well. He coughed slightly saying that leg wasn't sore. I stopped, but he said "I was just pointing out that leg wasn't injured, it didn't mean stop." So I resumed feeling his slightly smooth legs. He looked somewhere in his 20's so I asked about his smooth legs. He indicated he was a professional body builder and had just been in a competition about a week back. He placed in the top ten, but not high enough to make any serious cash, and this job was to keep his gym membership active.

We chatted a while longer and I found my hands getting dangerously close to his, by now, noticeably larger bulge. I told him I was a massage therapist by trade, and he was welcome to take advantage of my services anytime he wanted. He said it would be nice to have his aches and pains worked out after his gym appointment this afternoon. I told him I actually had the entire day free and would look forward to his return. He said his ankle was feeling better and he had a job to finish. He thanked me for the ice, and leg massage, and walked away. It was then I notice how firm and round his ass was, I got hard just thinking about getting my hands on that ass, and if indications were in my favor I would get to have more than my hands on the round bubble ass.

Two hours later, I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and there was the meter reader again, except this time he was in work out shorts and a tank top. He smelled of the gym and I couldn't believe my luck, I love the smell of a man, and his was intoxicating. I showed him to my massage room, and told him to get as comfortable as he wished. I went back out to afford him a little privacy as he changed, locked my door, and set my phone to auto-voicemail, I didn't need any interruptions. I lowered the lights from the outside switch, turned on the 'mood' music, soft tranquil sounds of an afternoon storm. As I entered the room, I noticed he had stripped completely, and was laying face down on the table. I got my oils and started the towels warming. I lit an incense candle, and soon the room smelled of hot sweaty man and lavender. I started with his shoulders, and slowly worked in the warm oil. His shoulders were thight and needed extra attention, but soon I was working my way down the well defined muscles of his right side. I got to his waist and moved back to the head of the table to work on his left side, as I started down his equally defined left side, I could feel my own cock starting to stir. As a professional I tried hard to not get aroused when working on clients, but after our earlier meeting, I was not too worried about what might 'cum' up. As I reached his waist again, I paused, got a warm towel to lay across his back, and removed the towel that was covering his ass. There it was again, the perfect mound of man flesh, muscled, with a bit of a giggle.

I started with his left foot this time, worked my way up his legs, taking time near his ass to admire what God, genetics, or working out had given him. Went to the other side of the table and worked my way up his right leg. This time, I massaged his ass as well, and heard soft moans escaping his lips, and knew I had found his weakness. I spent more time on his ass, than I should have, but the firm, yet pliable flesh was hard to resist. I spread his ass and saw that he was completely smooth, not odd, but for someone his age? I asked if he man-scaped and he said because he was a body builder, keeping things smooth made it easier for competition. As I worked his ass and cheeks, I noticed his beautiful hole kept winking at me, and I couldn't resist giving it a light kiss before asking him to turn over. He seemed a little reluctant, but I said "I'm a professional, and I know guys sometimes get excited when I do my job right." This seemed to still his nerves and he rolled over, revealing a perfectly portioned cock to go along with his body. I thought he was built, but definition was a more descriptive term. I moved back to the head of the table and started working his chest, as I leaned to work his upper abdominals (washboard would have fit perfectly) my now hard cock pushed into his head. He moved and I thought I had misread signals.

I'm no slouch in the looks department; I stand at 5'7", roughly 170 pounds, and work out on a regular basis. It's hard to work on fit muscular men without keeping in shape myself. I have a healthy, thick, cut, 7+ inches and balls that hang low. As his hands and arms moved above his head, he reached for my hard cock, and I knew I hadn't mis-read his intensions. He grabbed my cock, and mentioned it had been a while since he had gotten off. With his work and workout schedule, he just never seemed to have the house to himself. I told him that we could arrange something, but I really needed to finish the message before we started anything else. He sighed heavily but kept his hand on my cock. I moved to the side of the table and started again on his washboard abs. He moved his hand to the side rubbing over my hard cock through the fabric of my shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.