Surviving the Island - Cover

Surviving the Island

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Prologue

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

James Marshall wasn't really a fuck-up. But he definitely wasn't one of those guys who'd had everything go exactly as planned in life. Most people who had the time to get to know him would describe him as too smart for his own good. He was never tested, but the young man may have been a genius. School had never been a problem—at least not schoolwork. He'd loved the ocean from a very early age, and that had set his course. Grades were not the issue that held him from his goals though—it was his problems with authority.

James somehow managed not to wash out of the Naval Academy during the first six weeks or during the rest of his Plebe year, but it was during his next three years that the problems reared their ugly heads. James had no problems following orders that made sense or even orders that didn't make sense that came from superiors that he respected. But when upper classmen gave orders simply to screw with underclassmen—not for training, or for building loyalty, just simple hazing and stupidity—James had issues.

He managed to graduate, despite numerous run-ins with administrative officers and disciplinary action for his hard-headed refusal to follow all orders blindly. If it hadn't been for several high-ranking Naval Academy officers and instructors who saw potential in Midshipman Marshall, he would have never graduated. But after serving five years aboard three different vessels and four different base assignments, he left naval service with only the rank of Lieutenant. Considering he was third in his class at the Naval Academy, those who had been waiting for him to reach his potential had long since given up on his possible career in the Navy.

Despite all this, James still felt his time in the Navy was well-spent, and he had no intention of stopping his pursuit of a career at sea. After a few years working as a junior officer aboard a large shipping frigate, he was offered a position aboard the Ocean Princess, one of Princess Cruises newest ships. Unless you were living under a rock, everyone knew Princess Cruises in those days—made famous by the popular TV series, The Love Boat. This new ship had just finished filming a special episode for the show and was about to begin voyages from Los Angeles to the South Pacific and back. The Ocean Princess's Staff Captain was also a former Naval Academy friend of James'—one he'd protected from the bullying upperclassmen and helped tutor through some of the more difficult parts of the academics of the Academy.

His friend's naval career had been more successful and granted him a position of second in command of this new cruise ship, and he was returning the favor. James jumped at the chance, as most naval officers had heard the stories about the luxuriant life of serving as a staff officer of a major cruise line. He started out on his first contract as Second Officer, but he got along fairly well with the rest of the crew and staff, and the Captain liked him, so in 1986 when his second contract period came up, he was offered a step up to First Officer, third in command of the vessel.

For the first time in a long time, at twenty nine years of age, James thought his life was starting to look up.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.