A Charity Case
Prologue

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - The time is 1962. Even the Beatles are still in the future. Many colleges are strictly women only. So is Saint Evangeline's Missionary Hotel for Women. Enter a young man, with the looks to pass. This is a small romance. Enjoy. If there are enough requests, I may make St Evie's an open universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical  

Los Angeles: 2001

Two attractive, and mostly naked, college freshmen were having a blast. They were on a drop cloth in an old high school gym. Paint was everywhere. It was on the drop cloth, on the ladders, but mostly on the girls. Angie had tubes of art paint in each hand. Gretchen had just given up her brush and had grabbed the whole bucket of house paint. Before the inevitable happened...

"Cut. Girls this isn't supposed to be about paint fights. This is supposed to be about sex. And don't make such a big mess to clean up."

The cameras pan across the room, to the top of the bleachers. They settle on a young Hispanic man, who is hiding in the seats, near the rafters. His eyes are huge as he stares at the scene below him.

"Cut. Cut and wrap. Beautiful transition John. Call it a day girls, we go to work at the hotel tomorrow."

It had all gone differently almost 40 years earlier.

Brooklyn: 1962

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.