My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

After a little breather, sure enough, I was back at it, stopping the movie to grab Cherry and turn her over the bed so I could enter her once again. She didn't even hesitate to accept me in her cunt, rather opting to desperately fuck me back with vigorous movements of her hips and ass. I felt every single stroke as she frantically welcomed me balls deep inside her. That Latin cougar had long since proven that she could fuck when she had a mind to do it, and ever since she and I hooked up, we'd been fucking like rabbits just I was with my other ladies, including her daughter, my stepdaughter Nydia.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my ass and recognized it as Rachel's ... she smiled at me and mouthed, "Remember, I get a turn, too."

I chuckled, but despite the initial plan to fuck them in turns, I was too far gone in screwing Cherry. Rachel would get her turn, but it would have to wait ... I would just be sure to make it up to her. Thank God that there were to be plenty of breaks to let my dick recover, so it wouldn't fall off. My cock had an appointment with my wife's pussy, to formally celebrate my honeymoon with my legal spouse, and she had made it anything but a chore. The ex-Mormon mother of my boot-fetish slut was one kinky bitch in heat right then and I knew exactly what I wanted to do to her.

Finally, once Cherry had come hard enough on my dick from my thrusts deep inside her, I spilled my seed within her twat, more than enough to give Nydia a baby brother or sister if she didn't already have one on the way. That my sister Rachel immediately went to her knees in front of me in humble cock worship and began to lovingly bathe my dick with her lips and tongue was dessert after the entrée, it was such a sensual follow-up action.

"Oh, God, Rache ... damn! You're the best big sister ever!" I smiled as I looked down at my delicious sibling.

"Hey, baby brother, it's all for you. I adore you ... love you ... worship you, my own dear, sweet brother," Rachel assured me as she resumed servicing me with her mouth.

"How does it taste?" I asked her, while Cherry was orally attacked by Anton, who wanted a creampie from her now.

"It tastes like a cherry," Rachel punned, as she continued to suck my cock to keep it nice and hard.

Before too long, I was more than eager than to fuck my sister with my dick and pull her hair, which for some reason, I just had the urge to do. Rachel reacted to that by squirming and pushing backward with her hips, more than a little enthusiastic about the way that I kept ramming her with my cock. My big sister proved once again that she was well over Hershel and loved me instead. Our brother had his chance with her and he threw it away by his own actions, just as he had with Marcy. Clearly, he was mental. Right then, though, I didn't give a fuck. I just knew that I loved and desired Rachel at the moment and wanted her to cum hard for me.

"Oh, fuck, baby brother! I am yours! You're my God!" Rachel screamed at that point, as I buried my cock further and deeper inside her, damn near to the cervix.

My sweet sister turned just about purple as I fucked her as hard as I could, driving as deep as possible within her. Her breathing became shallow for a little bit as she came for me. I let go right then and spent a fresh load inside her, surprising both of us with its size. Evidently, my balls and prostate had worked overtime to make plenty of seed for Rachel, my dear sister.

I pulled Rachel up and gave her a kiss that let no question of my passion for her continue. There was something to incest, that much was sure. It was clear to me that I loved Rachel and she loved me as more than siblings. Whatever she felt for Hershel seemed to pale next to what she cherished about me.

"My sweet sister, that was absolutely wonderful, you know," I praised Rachel.

"Whatever it takes to please you, baby brother," she smiled at me as she kissed me hard on the mouth.

"I think that we need to recover a bit. We've all burned through some calories. Perhaps some lunch, what do you say?" I proposed, starting to get dressed.

"I don't know about you, but my belly needs filling, anyway," Ninve chimed in, "Hey, stud, I must warn you that Sandra and I are very horny today. We're gonna grope you during lunch and count on us fucking you before the day is through ... at least once each."

"Pregnancy cravings, huh," I laughed.

"Damn straight, lover. Damn straight," Sandra added with a wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.