Life Can Get Better - Cover

Life Can Get Better

Copyright© 2013 by Angus

Chapter 4

Thanks again BachgFouren! Really fast turn-around.

I had anticipated that her going off to school or getting married someday would force her away from me, but I never expected the type of bond we had formed to link us so much now. There was a lot to consider. Emancipation was a consideration. I could ensure she would have a trust sufficient to meet any rule she might need to prove she could be on her own. Adoption also was a possible route.

One thing was certain, that was that we needed to document her 'unique' test scores and get several private tutors for her. The other ideas, marriage, a boat, an island retreat, etc., would have to wait a bit. We had a lot of things to decide. There were a few unplanned things we would have to overcome, too.

It wasn't very long after that that my life, no our, life just started to get complicated. Ha, that was an understatement if there ever was one. Life was turning into shit, and it was just the beginning. Remember that tropical island I kept thinking about, well, Sir/Ma'am, now that began to sound more and more like a really good idea. It all started when I asked about Joey and if Mollie was the name she preferred to use, or was it Julie. From the look on her face I knew I had just started WW III at the very least.

Why is it that women seem to always start to cry when things don't go the way they want? Mollie or Julie, or whatever her name today was, just put her face in her hands and yelled out for Jody to help her.

"What did you do to her", the 'tiny terror' said.

"Ummm, I guess I shouldn't of asked about Joey, remember him, and if she preferred the name Mollie or Julie. Maybe Reid also has another alternative.

Now get the story straight this time. I really feel I have been set up, and I think I want you both to just leave me alone. Maybe just leave would be better. Whoever sent you, you two were very good, but they won't be getting a dime from me. Thank God nothing so far has been done!" I walked out.

Call it male ego, retribution, or a 'gut' reaction, but when I got to my car I took a couple of deep breaths and called my lawyers.

"I want everything that Jody and Julie have started, stopped. We have no written contracts that cannot be cancelled or changed. Issue a statement that they no longer work for the Foundation or for me. Issue a formal "cease and desist' and a termination letter and severance check for both of them. Cancel everything you can, I don't care how much we lose, and if you can, disband the Foundation, at least mine. Tell the other one I will be formally resigning. I'll call the other board members and explain. I will be going away and I do not know when or if, I will ever be back!"

Hell, it was only money. I had plenty of it. I knew my reaction was childish, but it hurt. I hurt! They almost had got to me. Almost!

No, that was not true, they had gotten me, hook, line and sinker. I was ready to do anything and everything for both of them. I ignored my ringing cell, then turned it off. I needed to get away. I went home, got some papers, my checks and credit/debit cards, called the bank, and called a cab to leave for the airport. I did not care where I went. I had been at the house only long enough to pack some clothes and was off. For the first time since I wanted to help my town, I now thought of myself. I wish it would have felt good. I didn't. They had really gotten to me.

When I got to the airport, we really only had one choice. Everything was domestic. I made an executive decision. Eenie, meenie, miney, mo. It was a two and one-half hour flight to Miami. I did not care about anything. I was never good at making decisions, this near fiasco with Jody and Julie, or whatever their names were, already proved that. I was in luck. There were several hotels at the airport in Miami, I got a room and drifted off to sleep.

I used the room phone the next morning and called the lawyer. He started in on me but I stopped him dead in his tracks. I told him that as far as I was concerned anything he did was fine with me. I asked if there was anything that he could not handle with his skills or my money. He said he would handle things. I told him to just do what he would if I had died. He had my power of attorney. If he needed to, use his own money and I would pay him back. I was going away, would be gone several months, but would call him every month or two. The big thing was that I did not want to see, hear about or talk to Jody and Julie again.

When I hung up things did not get better. Yes, I felt betrayed. I had trusted them. They betrayed me. The problem was they had me. I loved them. They made me see life as I had never seen it before. The joy they had shown me was now being replaced by despair, pain and hopelessness. Why?

The hotel had a travel desk. I made arrangements for a meeting with a Miss Barnes for the next day. Any other time she would have been in my dreams after I met her. Now, I was like a marble statue, cold and unfeeling. I did not go into details, but told her that I needed to get away to a warm place. Not too many people, but I also needed to have some quiet time alone. I gave her some information, my passport and credit card. She made copies and returned the originals to me. She asked about dates. I told her I was going by myself. She laughed, told me she had meant when. Then added she was always available if I needed company on any adventure.

I had to rethink those options. Thinking about her did not take long. In about 60 seconds, I told her to make those reservations for two and pick some nice places for both of us to go to for the next few months. Miss Heather Barnes was going to be a welcomed companion for me. The girl began giggling like a schoolgirl. I made out a check, handed it to her and told her to get appropriate vacation clothes for our trip. She started to hand me the check back saying, "We won't be needing any clothes!"

I gulped, looked at her, then told her to use the money anyway she wanted. She got my room number and said she would be up later to discuss some options for 'our time together'. God, how lucky can anyone get. I began to realize that this trip might truly be an adventure. Any trip with this girl anywhere would. Maybe we should just stay in the hotel? I would discuss that with her later!

Later there was a knock on my door. I opened it, and after looking into the room, Heather walked in. "Were you serious about taking me with you?" she asked.

"Well, if Heather is your real name, you are single, over 18 and are available, I guess so!"

She smiled and told me most of her life story. She was 19, this job was through a friend at the airline who was a flight attendant. It was only part-time and she had not had a hoped for job offer from the airline. She had started college in Coral Springs, at Rollins, but ran short of money. She had left home, not really telling me much about that, but her FA friend let her stay in her apartment. So yes, she was free and really had never gone anywhere before. There was something bothering her though.

"What do you think of me?" she asked.

I knew immediately what her concern was. I was a man after all. "Don't worry, I'll pay for everything. You don't have to worry about the money!"

"No, no, I just, well, sort of was worried that you thought I was some sort of, well slut or whore or something. I, I, I just, sort of liked you. I'm not sure I want to have sex with you, yet, but, well I am interested in being with you and to get to know you better; even intimately eventually."

Here was girl I could become more interested in. Why was it that Jody and Julie were not like her; but had tried to deceive me?

"That's fine, Heather. I liked you too, and think we will get along and have some fun. I need to get away from my old life for a bit. Nothing tragic or illegal, just like many men, I had been deceived and hurt by a beautiful woman. I could use a friend or companion. Just don't ever lie to me and I will take care of you till you want to leave. No strings attached, but be honest with me, no secrets; OK?"

"Ok, Rob, I will never lie or cheat on you. I know from your credit that you are wealthy, but that is not why I chose to be with you. I might as well say this now, I have no place to go to. My stepfather threw me out of the house unless I would have sex with him; I have no money saved up or long term job or even an offer of one, and I did get a feeling about you that we needed each other. At least as friends."

"Heather, I have few friends, so yes, I do need you too. Let me take care of you, at least for a while. I need to feel that I make someone's life better. I think I can do that with yours. I do not want to demand things of you, but I feel that if you wanted me to, I would do anything and everything for you. You would be my slave so to speak, and I would protect you. I should tell you that my decision making so far has not been very good when women were involved, but I am willing to try, if you are willing to listen? Hell, what a relationship we could have. I go from Nerd to Master, and you go from all alone to almost anything you would ever want to be. How does that sound. We learn together!"

"Sounds like a plan! Master."

We both had phone calls to make. Mine were to John, my lawyer, then to the bank to get an account and cards set up for Heather. Her calls were to the travel group to tell them she was leaving, then to Janice, her FA friend, and in whose apartment she was living in.

"Invite her and any friends for dinner this evening. Tell her Christine Lee's at 8pm."

"She was taking a shower and was dripping water all over, at least I think it was water, with Jan you never know! She said she was happy for me when I told her I had found a Master." She gave me 'the look' with those puppy dog eyes that had intrigued me when I first saw her. My call to the bank was easy. Fed Ex was to be here the next morning with her new checks and cards, and Heather would sign the signature cards and send them back. Fed Ex would come back to the hotel clerk to get everything sent back. The initial cards were good for $50,000 each. One was debit, the other credit. The bank would deposit $25,000 a month into her account as long as I told them to. It was meant as a surprise when she decided to leave me.

My call to John was not so easy. There were a lot of question, a few lawsuits and threats when leases or contracts had to be broken, but John indicated he could and would handle most things. Jody, Julie, or whatever their real names were, were the problem he needed my help with. They wanted to talk to me. I told John it was really simple. If I was wrong and they had only told me the truth, and only the truth, then I was sorry and he could do everything he could to help them. I never wanted to see, visit or talk with them, however, no matter what. In fact, the more my life was to change, I told John I never intended to go back. My life was about to change and old memories were something I did not want. He tried one more time to have me talk to them, then finally gave up.

I did feel better knowing I had given them a chance, again. If I had made an incorrect assumption, which I seemed to do quite frequently, then John would take care of things. Things could never be the way they were. In this new life I would have to learn and live with the decisions I would make. They would affect not just me, but Heather too. She was now my responsibility, after all.

"Slave, we need to go shopping. Both for you and me. Get things you will need tonight and tomorrow, get your things from Janice's place and move in here. We can get the rest later. I want you to think of where you would like to go. Both to live and to take that adventure we wanted."

"Yes, Master!" then she gave me a little kiss on the cheek and touched my arm. I felt like a school kid who just was going on his first date. When I thought about it, outside of Jody and Julie, there had never been a female that I was close to. Maybe this could be classified as a 'first date'. We went shopping.

Miami was a city that you could find anything you wanted. From Bach to guns and drugs. The concierge at the hotel steered us to a large, expensive Mall.

Heather wasn't acting. She really took to the idea of having someone else make the decisions for her. After the first shop, where she couldn't decide on anything, I just kept asking her if she liked one thing or another, or if she thought Jan would approve of something for tonight. Things went a lot smoother. At one of the shops, the girl there just decided to take over. She took Heather by the hand and led her off as she said, "we'll get you some things 'Master' will like, 'Slave'."

I guess in Miami being a 'slave' was not uncommon. When she returned to have me pay for what looked like a ton of things, she handed me a card. "Your 'slave' told me you two are new at this. I am off tomorrow and could explain how this relationship should work, if you want, I might even teach you a few things."

It was not like me, but without really thinking I said. "If Mistress would like, we dine at Christine Lee's at 8pm this evening, you are welcome to join us. Please add the cost of anything you would like to buy to the bill for these!" I pointed to the ton of bags. I got another one of those looks only a woman can give.

"As Master wishes, I will have all this sent to your hotel also. At 8pm you say. Then where?" as she gave me a smile like the cat that ate the canary.

I am just a man. When we got to Christine Lee's the girl from the shop was already there, waiting. She handed me something. "My extra," she said "for your 'slave', offer it to her with the words, 'do you accept this?'."

I did as she asked. Heather knelt down, lowered her eyes but held up her long hair. "Collar your 'Slave', my Master!" I saw two smiles now, and the girls at the podium, both Asian, merely bowed and also smiled. I guess 'Slaves' were not so unusual in Miami.

"Is Monique your real name?" I asked the girl from the shop, looking at the card she handed Heather earlier.

"It is one name I go by, sometimes I am Mistress Monique, but for the right Master I might even be the 'Slave'!"

"Too much information!" I sputtered out.

About that time three goddesses entered and started towards us. Blonde, brunette and redhead. When the blonde saw Heather she ran towards her faster. This must be Janice, I had wondered how I would recognize her. (Hey, I said I always had led a simple, quiet life, so give a guy a break!)

When she saw the collar around Heather's neck there were loud screams, hugs, kisses, and four girls, very pretty and healthy girls, jumping and bouncing around.

"You did it!" The girl I assumed was Janice yelled at Heather. "You really did it, didn't you? Oh you, I am so happy for you. You got someone even before one of us."

I noticed a glint in Monique's eyes. Her mouth was very wet and her tongue was riding over her lips. Again the cat that would soon swallow the canary, only in this case I think she had something else in mind.

Heather pointed to me and Janice ran up as to hug me. Mistress Monique took over.

"Stop, 'Slaves', Master has not given you such permission. Obey or you will be punished. Now lick his feet and beg for forgiveness. All of you!"

It was then I noticed three more kneeling girls holding collars in their hands, holding them out to me.

"Please forgive us, Master and Mistress. Collar your 'Slaves'".

I looked at Monique, then saw Heather's eyes cast down, and with a shrug, I said. "Why should I bother with the likes of you?"

"We hear and obey all that you would say, Master. From this moment on!"

"Does this mean you will leave your wonderful jobs to be with us, no matter where we go?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.