Sibling Magus - Cover

Sibling Magus

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

I had less than two hours to kill before Danielle’s divorce meeting. Going back to campus and trying to find out more about the model was probably the best idea, but without Dalton to guide me, I didn’t know what I was really looking for. Going back to my apartment right now would be fruitless, unless I wanted to find the people who might be watching my apartment, and I had no way of knowing what would come of that. I decided to make my way toward the courthouse and find someplace to eat on the way. I headed east on Randol Mill Road, but missed my turn south when my phone rang.

The number was blocked. Who would call me like that? I answered, “Hello?”

“Seth?” said a familiar voice. “It’s Raven. Do you have a minute?”

Raven was another Magus that I met the night my Initiation started. She had let me and Jordan borrow her living room for the night to both sleep and not sleep. Later, she helped me out again by putting together some of the key components of my fetish. We had never talked on the phone, always in person, so this was something of a surprise. “Sure, what’s going on?”

“You saw the news yesterday, right?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. I knew what news she was talking about and never even thought that she might have been one of those attacked, or worse, dead. “Are you okay?”

“No, I’m scared shitless right now.”

“Where are you?”

“I don’t want to say over the phone, but I’m keeping on the move.”

“I’d suggest my place, but I’m pretty sure it’s being watched.”

“You too? Dammit!”

“Just get out of town for now, Raven. I’d find a sympathetic friend you can stay with for a week or two. At least until this blows over.”

“I don’t have very many sympathetic friends, Seth, except maybe you and Jordan.”

I shook my head. “Jordan lives in the same complex as I do. She wouldn’t be any help either.”

“Fuck, I was hoping she could hide me.”

I remembered that Raven’s mark was blue. “Why not head to Austin? I’m sure you’ll find a place there.”

“I don’t know. I’m not exactly a team player.”

“We all have to be team players, at least until the problem is resolved. Then we might be able to go back to something akin to normal.”

“Yeah, wouldn’t that be nice?” she asked, but I knew it was rhetorical. “I think I’ll head east. South seems a bit heavy at the moment.”

“Whatever you do, keep in touch. Okay?”

“I will. And Seth? If you’re staying in the area. Be careful. They are playing for keeps.”

“I will,” I said, and she hung up. If Raven had been attacked she probably hadn’t reported it to the police. They’d want to investigate her life, to find out why anyone would want kill her. Worse, they’d want to put her into protective custody. That wouldn’t work with her nature as a Magus. I didn’t blame her for running. Who knew how many other Magi were staying in the area after seeing the news?

I made a U-turn because I had passed several places to eat on the north side of the road, but being distracted by talking to Raven, I hadn’t wanted to risk getting hit trying to make it into one.

I noticed another car make a U-turn behind me and realized I had a tail again. I didn’t try to lose them, not yet. I drove and took in details about the vehicle behind me, including the license plate. I wanted to confront them, but didn’t like the idea of doing so out in the open. The council would frown on me using Magic in front of civilians.

I spotted a Wal-Mart Supercenter. I pulled into the parking area and eased around to the first parking aisle. My tail did the same. I continued up the next aisle and got lucky on the next one. A car had just pulled out and I took his slot.

My tail parked on the same aisle but further away from the store.

I sat in my car for a minute. How did they find me after I left campus? The first thoughts that crossed my mind were GPS locater in my phone, and possibly one on my car. I pulled out my phone and turned on airplane mode. Then I closed my eyes and thought about my car. Was there anything that could track my location?

Yes.

The answer was as plain as the cool air outside. I hadn’t imagined it.

I closed my eyes again. Where is the device?

Under the trunk.

I opened my eyes, exited the car, and locked it. Then I looked around. There were a lot of vehicles in the parking lot, and many people walking to and from those cars. I didn’t see anyone just standing around watching me, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t being watched.

I closed my eyes and thought about this device. Can I turn it off?

Yes.

I touched my car, formed the image of the device, and then sent out the will to turn it off.

Is it off?

Yes.

I opened my eyes and headed into the store.


The Supercenter had a deli built into it, but not a chain fast food store like others I had been in. I stopped at the deli, ordered a sandwich and chips, and then made my way around the store, browsing, eating, and attempting to see who was following me.

I had no formal training in surveillance or counter-surveillance, so I went with my gut. If these guys were simply following me, then they wouldn’t get too close, only keep eyes on me. If they were out to kill me, then I’d deal with that as events occurred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.