Sibling Magus - Cover

Sibling Magus

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

Something woke me up. For a moment, I lay in bed, listening to the soft hum of the hotel room. I heard the sounds of traffic in the street outside, but otherwise I didn’t hear anything out of place.

Leanne was asleep next to me. Her tanned, nude body curled up against mine. It felt good to have her close. Like most of my nights, I got only a few hours of sleep. Either I or the woman I was with would stir, rub up against the other, and then we’d both be awake and wrestling around again, sometimes under the sheets, but most of the time, kicking them off so we were less restrained.

For a moment, I remained as still as I could so I wouldn’t disturb Leanne. It was an especially restless night for me. She was going to be worn out and I wanted to let her sleep in.

Nature’s call kept me from staying still too long. I eased away from Leanne and slipped off the bed. She barely moved, except to breathe.

I went to the bathroom, took care of my immediate needs and then looked myself over in the mirror. After we arrived at the hotel, I had to change out of my outfit so the hotel wouldn’t think I was too far gone to let me have a suite. What I forgot was the makeup I wore. Leanne never said anything about it. I wondered why, but only for a second.

I scrubbed my face clean and noticed that my arms and shoulders were sore. I wasn’t the only one who had been rough last night. I had slim red lines on my arms and shoulders. I could feel them on my back too. Good thing she didn’t do that any lower on my body. I had a modeling gig this afternoon and the photographer would probably throw a fit.

I hopped in the shower, and found every scratch Leanne gave me. I had earned them, every one. When I got out, she was just coming into the bathroom. “‘Morning,” she said with a sleepy grin and tousled hair. Like me, she wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothing.

I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. “Good morning,” I said. “Get any sleep?”

She leaned against me and moaned softly. “A little,” she said. “I don’t have to be at work until three. What about you?”

Surprisingly, I felt rested. “I have to meet Sammi at two for a job, but...” I pulled back a little so I could see her eyes. “I have to meet someone else this morning.”

She blinked up at me. “Who?”

I shook my head. “Sam Everhart, a trainer from Austin.”

“Does this have to do with the Sheriff?” she asked quietly.

I nodded. “I don’t know when he’s going to arrive, so I need to get to my apartment.”

Leanne pouted slightly and pressed her breasts into me. “But I was hoping we could sleep in together.”

“How did I know you were going to suggest that?” I asked, low and with my own purr as I nuzzled the side of her neck under her hair. She moaned softly and pressed more of her flesh to mine.

I had to pull back before we got too carried away though. “I wish I could stay, but I can’t. I’m sorry,” I said and hugged her. “However, the room is paid up through the weekend, so you can stay as long as you like.”

She looked up again. “How will I get to work?”

“I’ll make sure someone comes and gets you,” I said.

“Why can’t she just use your car?” someone else asked outside the bathroom door.

Leanne jumped, which made me jump. Behind Leanne, I saw a hand reach out and wave at us in the open bathroom doorway. “Sorry,” the voice said. “Just thought I’d offer the suggestion.”

I finally recognized the voice. “Sheriff Dalton?”

The hand dropped away. “After last night, I didn’t think we were going to be so formal with each other.”

Leanne looked up. Her brows were furrowed with a mix of confusion and anger. She tossed her dark hair aside to look back over her shoulder at the open doorway. “What the hell are you doing here?” she demanded.

“Well,” Dalton said, “I had to make sure Seth wasn’t going to try to run.”

I felt both insulted and angry. “First, we established my alibi, and second, I had to go somewhere since my sister is staying at my apartment.”

“Well, she’s not there now,” Dalton said. “She left about an hour ago, according to Lawson.”

“If you knew I was here, then why are you watching my apartment?” I asked.

“Just covering my bases,” she said.

“More like you don’t trust Seth,” Leanne countered.

Dalton stepped into the doorway and met Leanne’s eyes. “I was going to let what you two talked about go, but I think I better find out how much you and Seth’s other Fonti know and how much of a risk all of you are.”

I frowned and pulled Leanne around behind me. “Leave them alone. They have nothing to do with why you’re here.”

Dalton looked up at me. “She knows too much, Seth. If it weren’t for the Lockdown, I’d take care of the problem right now.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Leanne asked with an angry screech in her voice while coming out from behind me.

Dalton looked at her to answer, but I stepped between them to draw her attention back to me. Thanks to discussions Jordan and I had had, I knew what Dalton meant: some kind of Magical memory wipe. “If it weren’t for the Lockdown, you wouldn’t be here as it is.”

She met my eyes again. “Be that as it may, I am here, and I need to know what she knows.”

I frowned and crossed my arms. “I will vouch for her.”

“That isn’t allowed,” she said. “This is a matter of security. If the wrong people find out that your Fonti know anything about us, they could be in danger.”

“Well, at this moment the only danger I know of is you,” I said.

Leanne patted my arm and stepped out from behind me. “Its okay, Seth. She can ask me questions. It’s not like she can do anything about it anyway.”

I fought not to shoot Leanne a warning glance. Just because Dalton was limited by the Lockdown, didn’t mean she didn’t have other options, like dragging her to Austin to do something magical to her. I stared at Dalton. “If I permit this, will you agree to keep me in the loop?”

Dalton looked up at me with an odd, disbelieving expression. “If you permit this? And keep you in the loop? This is my jurisdiction, Mr. Connors. I am the Sheriff. I will decide what will be done and who is informed.”

I shook my head. “Not if you want my help,” I said. “I may not have any authority, but right here, right now, I have the power. I don’t care to use it but I will do so to keep my Fonti safe.”

Dalton met my eyes and I fought not to squirm and look away. I didn’t like putting this kind of demand between our already tenuous relationship, but there were some things I was not going to allow, especially if I could do anything about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.