The Beach - Cover

The Beach

by Frank Noir

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Noir

Erotica Sex Story: For Joanna, falling asleep naked on the beach is a big mistake. Because the three young men who find her have some very kinky plans for her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Bestiality   .

Joanna had the beach all to herself. She loved that.

The afternoon sun shone from a clear blue sky. It was hot, but not too hot - a mild breeze from the ocean cooled the air around her.

Joanna put down her book and sat up on her towel. She was topless, and absent-mindedly she stroked her round breasts with her hands. She lifted them up and looked down at them, smiling. For a thirty-something, she sure didn't look too bad. When she dressed up sexy, the young boys still couldn't take their eyes off her.

The waves rolled in from the sea, breaking and splashing over the sand. Joanna adjusted her sunglasses and looked around. Still no one to be seen. She slipped off her bikini bottoms, put them in her bag, and lay back naked.

The breeze caressed her skin, making her nipples hard. Oh, that felt good. She felt herself relaxing completely on the soft towel – the smell of salt water tickling her nostril. Closing her eyes, she felt a bit drowsy – but she wasn't going to sleep. Someone might suddenly come along and find her. So no – she had to stay awake.

Feeling the heat of the sun and the coolness of the breeze on her skin, her mind drifted off. She remembered the young boys leering at her curves – imagined their vigorous, young members swelling inside their tight jeans. Blushing at the thought, she smiled. That should keep her awake. No sleeping, no...

"Now, that's what I call a pair of tits!"

The loud male voice triggered fiendish laughter from a couple of other men.

Joanna struggled to open her eyes, confused. Oh, damn – she'd fallen asleep after all.

"Yeah," another male voice answered. "They're massive!"

"I wouldn't mind squirting a load of cum over those knockers," a deeper voice said. "She could lick it all up afterwards."

The other men murmured their approval: "Yeah, I bet she'd love that."

There were three of them, standing over her, wearing swimming trunks. One was blond and muscular, one was bald and skinny, and the last one had darker skin and curly hair. All three were probably in their mid-twenties – several years younger than her. They just stood there grinning, ogling her naked body.

Joanna covered her breasts and crotch with her hands.

"Who are you?" she asked, her voice breaking. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She tried to sit up, but the dark man placed his foot on her shoulded, pinning her down.

"Ow!" she cried. "Stop it."

The other men grinned.

"Aw," the blond one said, "don't be shy. You're too damn hot to be shy."

"Yeah," the dark man said in his deep voice, "if you got it, flaunt it. Flaunt the fuck out of it!"

Joanna tried struggling away, but the blond and the bald man grabbed her feet and started dragging her toward the water. She tried kicking them away, but they pulled her off her towel, dragging her on her back through the hot sand.

"No!" she cried. "What are you... ? No!"

The dark man followed right behind them, as his two friends pulled her all the way down to the water's edge. Joanna felt the waves lapping over her legs.

"A bit further," the bald man said.

They adjusted her position, then forced her legs apart. She felt the next wave splash over her exposed pussy.

Joanna gasped.

She'd sometimes played that game herself when she was alone on the beach. If there was a decent breeze – like today – the waves would lick at her clit like a soft, wet tongue. She would lie back, letting the ocean stimulate her. Once or twice that had been enough to make her come – but ususally she would have to help it along: The arousal would become too tense to endure, and she'd have to gently stroke her clit – and seconds later a powerful orgasm would surge through her body.

In fact, that was probably her favourite way of masturbating. But she couldn't think of that now! Not now – when two strange men held her down, forcing her legs apart. But the sensation was the same: The weight of the waves, the warm water splashing over her most sensitive flesh.

Helplessly, Joanna looked down at her pussy: The pink folds of her sex, opening slightly, as another wave washed over it – and another – and another. She tried to protest, but her voice failed her.

"No – please," she whispered.

The fabric of the bald man's blue swimming trunks had stretched outwards, pointing and twitching.

Breathing heavily, he held on to Joanna's foot with one hand and pulled off his trunks with the other, throwing them up on the beach. His cock was long, pale and fully erect, his balls hairless, cleanshaven.

The two men holding her watched her intently, probably wanting to detect any excitement. Joanna tried to fight it, but the waves licking her clit felt just as good as when she was alone. Maybe (but no – she couldn't even think about it, yet still – maybe) the men watching her added to her arousal.

Closing her eyes, she lay back on the sand, moaning quietly.

"How about this one?" the dark man's voice asked.

Joanna looked up. Standing at the water's edge, the dark man held up a slim, silvery fish, about two feet in length. He held it by its tail, the fish struggling and squirming in his grip.

The other men just laughed, now grabbing her feet with both hands,

The dark man came over and knelt down next to her.

"You fucking pervert," the blond man said, grinning.

Joanna stared at the fish, as the dark man gripped it with two hands: One just behind the gills, the other near its tail. Its mouth gaped and closed, gaped and closed, as he put its head to Joanna's lips.

"Kiss it," he said.

Joanna's mouth was dry – the waves lapped between her legs, teasing her, slowly edging her to new levels of pleasure. But ... this? Pouting, she obediently kissed the head of the slippery fish.

"Okay..." the dark man said, smiling fiendishly.

The other men held on to her feet, pinning her down in the wet sand with all their strength, the bald man's cock jerking and twitching.

Gripping the fish tight, the dark man guided its head toward Joanna's pussy. She felt the scaly head entering her flesh, its jaws opening and closing inside her.

"What?" she gasped. "No!"

She tried kicking, but the two men were too strong. Helplessly, she shook her head and banged her fists on the wet sand.

Slowly, the dark man eased the fish deeper into her. He let go of the grip by the gills and pushed it in further.

"Aaah!" she cried.

Joanna felt the slippery fish struggling and twitching inside her, little fins scraping at her tender flesh. The dark man's eyes gleamed with lust as he pushed the fish in as deep as it would go. He held on to it, its tail beating wildly between her legs.

She gasped loudly, exhaled, and gasped again. Every inch of her pussy felt the wet, scaly muscle twitching wildly inside her, as the fish fought for its life.

Whimpering, Joanna tried to fight off the sensations – but by now it was too late. Trembling all over, she arched her back and gave in.

"Aaah!" she cried as she climaxed, "aaah!"

She thrashed about on the sand, the orgasm surging through every fibre of her body like tingling electricity. Juices gushed from her pussy, flowing around the fish still struggling inside her.

Slowly, the dark man pulled the fish out of her slit. Ever so slowly, making sure she felt every inch of the scaly creature's exit.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

The dark man held up the fish by its tail, still twitching, but now dripping wet with Joanna's juices.

"Kiss it again," he whispered, offering it to her mouth.

Whimpering, Joanna kissed the fish.

"Lick it!" the blond man shouted.

Joanna stuck out her tongue and licked the head of the fish. It tasted of salt water and her own pussy juice. Like a mermaid, she thought...

She felt the two men letting go of her feet - probably aware that she was too exhausted to put up a fight.

"Okay," a voice said, breathing heavily, "are you ready for this, honey?"

Joanna looked up and saw the bald man throwing himself in between her legs. Grabbing his cock in his hand, he brutally forced it all the way into her succulent cunt.

"Aaah!" she screamed.

Mad with excitement, he started hammering his cock into her in a furious rhythm.

"Yeah!" he shouted, "Oh, that's good! Oh, that's so good!"

He grabbed her wrists, pinning her down on the sand. Joanna struggled, whimpering. The two other men stood around them, clapping and yelling:

"Fuck her! Give it to her good!"

"Oh yeah," the bald man gasped, pulling out and showing off his cock, hard and swollen, drenched in Joanna's juices. "Just look at that! It's hard as fuck!"

The blond man knelt down beside them, sniffing her pussy.

"Fuck yeah," he gasped. "I wanna taste it. Let me taste that pussy."

"Right," the bald man said. "Open your mouth."

Joanna watched in astonishment. As the blond man opened his mouth, the bald man forced his erect cock in between his lips. The blond man began sucking it eagerly, making loud slurping sounds.

"Yeah?" the bald man shouted. "Can you taste that pussy? Can you taste it?"

Throwing his head back, he began thrusting his hard cock in and out of the blond man's mouth.

"Yeah," he gasped. "Hell yeah..."

The dark man knelt down on the other side of Joanna, slipped his fingers down to her clit and began masturbating her.

"Ahhh..." she moaned.

"Fuck, you're wet," the dark man said, slipping off his trunks.

His cock was even darker, long and hard. He stroked it carefully a couple of times, then lay on top of Joanna. She felt her pussy stretching around his shaft, as he entered her.

"Ohhh..." she said.

Slowly, the dark man began fucking her. She felt the stiff member moving inside her, massaging the tender walls of her flesh. But her eyes were fixed on the sight of the blond man sucking the bald man's cock. The bald man grabbed the blond man's hair, pumping vigorously into his mouth - and Joanna heard every wet, slippery sound of each thrust.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.