An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 29: Seis de Mayo Redux

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: Seis de Mayo Redux - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2006 --

12:39 AM

I was about to command 'Do it, Elyse' into the microphone, but before I could speak, I saw that such a command was unnecessary.

In the past, Elyse had always required extra prodding in order to get her to suck dick. Even after years of knowing what she was supposed to do when an erect cock was presented in front of her face, her abhorrence for such an act always made her hesitate. She NEVER swallowed a cock first thing, always staring at it in disgust before shooting a pleading look in my direction, as if that day would for some reason be the first day I became merciful and let her off the hook. I never did, of course, but the girl still hoped. I never did because I loved the look of nausea on her face as she opened her mouth and got force-fed a few inches of man meat. If she were just another slut who handed out blowjobs like they were quarters into a slot machine, I probably wouldn't make her do it so much. Maybe I'm repeating myself, but it really was such a power trip to put Elyse in a situation where SHE made the decision to have a dick in her mouth, knowing how much she hated it. I wasn't forcing her, not really. She had a choice; she always had a choice. And the fact that she kept choosing MY choice was as delicious as it gets.

At least it used to be. Now, it wasn't so delicious anymore. Elyse didn't require a command today; she simply opened her mouth and gagged as Sebastian skewered her throat with his dick. It felt to me that she was no longer making the decision to have a dick in her mouth; she merely accepted what was being done TO her. The tears rolling down her cheeks were from a lack of oxygen, not sadness over her degradation. And she listlessly allowed him to fuck her face without the slightest bit of hesitation or resistance.

Too easy. Not exciting. Not entertaining.

Elyse moved as the hands directed her, and she sat down on Mario's dick as casually as if she were squatting over a shit pit beneath an outhouse. She barely reacted when Toby's dick penetrated her ass, other than to take a deep breath around a mouthful of Sebastian's cock and sigh in resignation while the three guys began drilling into her.

Borrring.

She was too compliant. Too lethargic. Even after nearly two weeks in my house, Elyse still wasn't eating well and looked to be in no better shape than when she'd arrived. Perhaps I should have known better – time spent as one of Jasper's sex dolls would break anybody – but it was still a disappointment to see Elyse perform so poorly.

I shook my head and sighed. If it wasn't for her life insurance situation still not yet resolved (I could seriously use that money), I'd have been sorely tempted to send Elyse back to Jasper. She certainly wasn't of much other use to me, not anymore. Sure, I still fucked her occasionally when I felt the urge to use somebody, but she'd long lost her appeal to me as a girlfriend. And now that she wasn't even any good to me as a throwaway party favor, the idea of putting her in a situation where she'd O.D. and put herself out of her misery while simultaneously fattening my bank account sounded more and more tempting.

Shaking my head, I turned to Cameron and barked, "Get her out of there; she doesn't have it anymore. Go get Mary wired up and send her in instead."

Cameron blinked in surprise and pointed to herself as if asking, 'Who, me?'

I rolled my eyes and let my head drop backwards as I groaned at the ceiling. It was habit for me to give such commands to Cameron as she'd become my right-hand woman for a few years now, even more so after I got tired of and dismissed Miranda. Cameron managed the harem on "get-together" nights, ran the Ready Room, and oversaw every girl getting wired on meth, personally checking each of them like a bartender ready to cut off the next patron who looked like he'd had enough.

Or at least, she used to. But not anymore. Now I kept her by my side at all times. Ever since Mom died less than two weeks ago I could scarcely bear to let Cameron out of my sight, even for something as simple as escorting a meth-slut out of the Voyeur Room.

Staying by my side had initially been HER choice. Some kind of mothering instinct combined with a fear of abandonment had made her quite clingy when Mom first suffered her stroke. That same instinct had kicked in once we returned from the hospital with Mom's body remaining behind in the hospital morgue. Despite all the turmoil of the previous 24 hours, from me finding her cunt full of cum to my beating of Rebecca and all the hate and distrust that followed after, SHE had come to my bedroom and cried herself to sleep holding me in her arms. I'd cried too, and we'd isolated ourselves from the others for the rest of the week.

But then last Friday Sam asked if I was cancelling my usual "get-together". Very few outsiders knew what had happened. Shit, very few outsiders knew my Mom had even BEEN in the house all that time, and those at least partially in the dark included Mary, Judene, Jessica, and Audrey. My "girlfriends" had known that the middle-aged vegetable in the third-floor bedroom was Cameron's mom, but the four of them didn't know she'd been MY stepmother, too. And if THEY didn't know, well you can understand that almost nobody else knew, either.

Cameron wanted to cancel the "get-together". I disagreed. She got mad at me for dishonoring Mom's memory. I told her I was moving on.

And I was.

Sure, for a long time I'd wanted to keep Mom alive in the hope that she could eventually come back to us. I'd spent a boatload of money and researched the best possible solutions for bringing about her recovery. But she was dead now, and I was over it. The fractional chance of her coming back to be my Mom again had been reduced to zero, and she no longer mattered.

I understood that Cameron needed to mourn. I understood that she couldn't let go as easily as I had. Truthfully, I'd thought she'd given up a long time ago, but I guess Mom actually dying had sparked the last little bit of emotion Cameron had left.

So I let her off the hook. I gave her the night off and Sam lent me Tiffin, his right-hand girl, to take Cameron's place. And the party went on.

Cameron stayed downstairs on the third floor the whole weekend. The only time she came out was for Mom's memorial service last Saturday afternoon. It was a small service: just her, me, and Rebecca. Rebecca was there as moral support for Cameron, and the girls told me that morning that Kelly also wanted to come. I forbade it, of course; Kelly and I didn't get along anymore. In fact, I was pretty pissed that Cameron had even called Kelly, and the minute we got back from the service, I decided to confiscate her cell phone.

Cameron wasn't happy about that. She'd started to bluster and whine about her rights to her own phone, but I called Jessica over and promptly backhanded the 22-year-old trailer trash across the face, knocking her to the floor. Cameron had stopped squawking immediately and turned to help the younger girl. But Jessica had held a hand palm out to Cameron and bitched, "Stop pissing him off already! This is YOUR fault!"

Cameron had been horrified. I'd helped Jessica to her feet, and I promptly kissed her and gave her a proud smile. I doted on Jessica for the rest of the day, treated her like a princess, and let her stay by my side everywhere I went. I also kept her on my arm for the rest of the night, even when Lexi and her friends came by for my usual Saturday evening "get-together".

Sure, I romanced my newest girlfriend, but I made clear to Lexi that my evening plans also included Jessica tonight and watched to see how she'd react. Perhaps some of Cameron's warnings about Lexi not being the type to succumb to my lifestyle had taken root, because I found myself not particularly caring whether or not Lexi would eventually join the harem or just walk away. I could already tell a seismic shift had taken place in my world with Mom's death and Cameron's recent rebellion, and I knew that things would never be the same. Fortunately for me, Lexi decided to play, and I rewarded her by inviting her to spend the night with me instead of going home with her friends.

Jessica spent the night with us, too. Life with me was a meritocracy, after all.

Sunday morning, Cameron met me at the front door with her bags packed. She told me in no uncertain terms that she was leaving, that with Mom gone nothing else was holding her to this place anymore. She told me she'd always love me, that I'd always be her little brother, but that she couldn't stand by the person I'd become.

I didn't hurt her, not really. It was easy to twist her arm behind her back and steal her car keys. And it was just as easy to keep that arm twisted behind her back as I frog-marched her into one of the guest bedrooms with the custom door that could be locked from the outside.

Sam and Sang arrived that afternoon. I'd told them Cameron was a flight risk and they helped me secure the house so that she wouldn't be able to get access to a vehicle, which included locking Cameron in her own bedroom from the outside. I called all the girls together and assured them I'd make them pay quite personally and quite painfully if they were to help her escape or even stand by idly and LET Cameron get out on her own through their inaction. Unless Cameron figured out how to rock climb over the edge of the cliff, the only real exits from the house were out the front door or through the backyard. And Sam called one of his thugs to stay on guard on the top floor and watch those two exits.

It took Cameron three days to get used to the idea of being my prisoner. The first day she just yelled and screamed at me to let her go. The second day she started negotiating, trying to guilt me over what I was doing to her and reminding me that she made almost sixty grand at a job I wasn't letting her go to when our household still needed the money, even if caring for Mom would no longer be an expense. The third day I told her to give me a blowjob and that I was prepared to beat Rebecca to pieces if she didn't.

Cameron cried, but she did it. That first time was also only time she threw up on the floor immediately after, probably because I made Rebecca clean up the mess. I reassured Cameron that I loved her, that she was my only family left, and that I couldn't bear to have her leave me too. I told her that I wanted things between us to stay the same as they'd been the last several years, and that if she wouldn't threaten to run away again, she could have all of her old freedoms back.

Only then did I finally let Cameron out of her room, under the condition that she remain by my side at all times except whenever I was fucking someone else. During those times, Cameron stayed locked in her bedroom, out of sight. I wasn't worried about her contacting anyone or somebody helping her out. The other girls, even Rebecca, were under strict orders to not give Cameron access to one of their cell phones nor let her use a computer, and we didn't have any landline units.

That was Wednesday night, and to her credit she didn't make a single escape attempt. Thursday and Friday passed without incident, and it felt like things were returning to routine. When it came time for Friday night's "get-together", I thought we might finally get back to normal. In time, maybe I'd learn to trust her again. In time, maybe she'd learn that life with me was better than the alternative.

Of course, maybe she wouldn't, but I was patient. We'd find out eventually.

In the meantime, I still had a show to watch. Tiffin had efficiently gotten Elyse out of the Showroom and back to the Ready Room where she could disappear beneath a cloud of smoke. Mary was wired and naked and ready for action while Sebastian, Toby, and Mario circled around her with leering grins. And unlike vacant-eyed, listless Elyse, Mary was grinning and preening and only too prepared to put on a performance that would make me happy.

Still, I would need one more thing to make the scene complete.

Sliding my chair back, I unzipped my pants and pushed them and my shorts down to my knees. My growing prick bobbed up in the air at about a forty-five degree angle, not fully erect but certainly aroused. I looked up at Cameron with an expectant look, and at first I thought she'd refuse. But after a moment's hesitation and a resigned sigh, my gorgeous ex-stepsister moved in front of me and sank to her knees.

Maybe things would work out after all.


11:12 AM

The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left, and I awoke with my usual morning hard-on. My eyes were still closed, but as my senses came alive, the fingers of my left hand reflexively squeezed the large breast I was currently palming as my left arm snaked beneath her pillow to hold her from the opposite side. My right hand firmed up over her hip, gently holding her in place while I reflexively ground my erection into the cleft of her naked ass.

Feeling her presence spooned against my chest, a wave of pure bliss spread across my body. Hey, I LIKE waking up with someone. So much of my early life had been spent alone, isolated, an outsider amongst my peers. Dad kept moving us when I was a kid and I never got the chance to make and keep friends. Being small and uncoordinated had put me at the bottom of the social food chain, and it wasn't until my sophomore year of high school that I finally started to fit in.

Things were different now. I was at the center of my social clique, not an outsider. I wasn't a scrawny little kid getting bullied anymore; -I- was the bully, the 800-pound gorilla in the room who always got his way. And instead of being some teenage dweeb jerking off to Peeping Tom glimpses, I had the power to influence gorgeous young women to spend their nights naked in my bed.

Such had been my life for some time now. I really couldn't remember the last time I'd woken up alone. It was probably back when I was still living in the old family house, the one Mom had sold just to keep up with her mounting medical bills. Ever since coming to this house I'd always had a girlfriend or three to snuggle up with, and my life was much better for it. Of course, one drawback to having a harem of five willing sluts to be my cum receptacles and nighttime snuggle bears was trying to remember which ones I'd bedded down with.

The problem with having a clearly defined "type" was that all of my girls were pretty similar: tall, brunette, green eyes. They even had similar facial structures and body types, a general physical form I mentally categorized as "Cameron-esque". But even amongst similar beauties there were variations.

Old Mary was the most curvaceous with D-cup tits and wide hips. Being with her made me want to motorboat my face in her melons and make her extra fat jiggle while I pounded her.

Young Audrey was at the other end of the spectrum, standing only 5'8" with firm B-cups. She was the skinniest of the girls, which always made me want to bend her in half and try to break her with the intensity of my fucking.

Bitchy Judene was the tallest, only an inch shorter than Cameron's 6'0", and she was a little bustier. Empirically, she was the prettiest of the harem, and she certainly acted like she knew it. Fucking her was a power struggle sometimes, and every now and again I liked the challenge.

Lovely Rebecca was physically the closest to Cameron, with delicate features and intense eyes. Early on I'd actually had feelings for her, but maybe those were just misplaced emotions because of her physical resemblance.

But I already knew my current snuggle bear wasn't any of those four. While I cuddled myself against my paramour's naked back, cupped her breast, and rubbed her hip, I awoke just enough to remember last night's activities and remember which two I'd gone to bed with.

Now you may be doing the math in your head: Five harem girls, four of them eliminated, but I'm still with two of them? There must be someone else.

No, Cameron hadn't joined us. While she'd slept with me in the immediate aftermath of Mom's death, those nights were about comfort, not sex. Cameron never spent the night with me AND another girl, and she certainly wasn't about to start now that I'd made her a prisoner in her own home.

And no, I hadn't invited Elyse into my bedroom, either. While I hadn't been shy about seizing her and shoving it into her at my slightest whim (girl's gotta pay her rent, right?), she wasn't 'harem' anymore and didn't deserve the honor of sharing my bed, especially after her decidedly UN-entertaining performance last night.

No, the young lady joining Jessica and me last night was of course my new girlfriend Lexi, and it was the fresh-faced teenager I was dry-humping right now. Both girls were built similarly, but trailer trash Jessica had the bigger bust, with tits almost as big as Mary's. Lexi's C-cups were smaller but firmer, and my palm had already told me which size I was holding.

Lexi was still asleep but beginning to wake as my hand firmed up around her left breast. I pressed my head forward to push my nose into her hair, smelling her sweet fragrance. I exhaled softly, tickling the back of her neck before touching my lips to it, causing a shiver to run up and down her body.

She moaned as she began to come awake. I slid my right hand up from her hip, gliding my fingers along her skin and up to palm her right breast as well. And gripping both round boobs, I put a little more effort into dry humping her ass, feeling the crease of her buttocks fold around my rod.

"Mmm, is that for me?" Lexi breathed softly once she awoke and felt me hot-dogging her buns.

"All yours, sugar," I breathed before sliding myself a little lower and using my hand to guide my cockhead toward her moist folds.

Lexi moaned as I entered her, the way still slick from the load I'd dumped into her last night. She shivered as I embraced her more tightly, sliding my left hand across her chest to her right breast and wrapping my right arm around her waist. And she craned her neck around so that I could kiss her.

Breaking the kiss, I put a little more energy into my thrusts as I reveled in her tightness. She cooed as I held her tightly, but a moment later I grabbed a pillow and rolled us forward so that she was face-down on the mattress, with the pillow supporting her hips at a good angle for me to fuck her from behind. Raising myself up on my arms, I spread her legs with my knees and really started to drive myself into her tight cunt, harder and harder.

If you'd asked me two weeks ago whether or not I believed Lexi would still be my girlfriend, I'd have told you I wasn't sure. I usually eased a potential girlfriend into certain revelations about my lifestyle, got them to fall in love with me before unveiling what would usually be deal breakers for most. Sure, Lexi had managed that first threesome with Audrey without serious complaint, but it could still be quite the shock for a girl to learn that I had a stable full of fuck-buddies on the side. After all, didn't every little girl dream of finding her Prince Charming and keeping him all to herself?

It was Elyse who had gone and blown up my whole timetable, forcing me to do a lot of explaining and a lot of reassuring Lexi that my love was for her and her alone. But even though Lexi had seemed satisfied by my explanations, I could tell she was second-guessing whether or not she really wanted to be in a relationship with a meth-kingpin playboy who had live-in fuck-buddies on the side.

I doubted that she'd stick around long-term, actually. Cameron was right: Lexi wasn't an addict, like Elyse or Judene. She wasn't an uneducated lost soul with no better prospects, like Jessica, Audrey, or Mary. If anything, she was a regular girl with regular dreams, a student like Rebecca had been. And Rebecca had fallen in love with a different Carter, the guy I'd been when I still had a Mom, someone to act as my conscience.

I wasn't going to push Lexi away or anything, and indeed she'd come back that Saturday night to watch Judene get fucked six ways from Sunday and go down on me while I watched. But I was mentally preparing to cut my losses when Mom had died. Grief had put me out of contact for the rest of the week, and I didn't answer any of Lexi's texts or calls for that entire time.

She had no way of knowing that my Mom had died, of course, and after almost a week out of contact she'd started to freak out that I didn't like her anymore. Staying out of contact turned out to be the best possible move I could have made, as I'd unintentionally pulled off the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" ploy. Perhaps she had some abandonment issues, like an absent father or some such, because when she felt her bad boy boyfriend pulling away from her, Lexi decided to accelerate her agenda. And she showed up for last Friday's "get-together" determined to "win" me back.

I'd apologized for my absence, explaining that I'd needed to deal with some personal matters, but that they hadn't changed my feelings for her. We'd fucked and I'd sent her home happy, and then she promptly showed up the next night as well. That was the night I'd backhanded Jessica and then treated her like a princess for the rest of the night. Lexi acted like a perfectly obedient harem girl, and I spent the night with them both.

Lexi had already gone home by the time Cameron tried to pull her escape act, but she was back for Sunday night's party. And then she came back on Monday ... and Tuesday ... and Wednesday and Thursday as well.

I tested her repeatedly, pushing her boundaries to see what she could and couldn't handle and Lexi passed with flying colors. She was a girl in love, don't ask me why, and she was apparently willing to do anything to make me happy. Have a lesbian three-way with Audrey and Jessica? No problem. Get DP'd by me and Sam? Okay, she needed a meth hit or two, but she was willing to do it for me. Get doggy-pounded by Sang while watching Judene give me a blowjob? Um ... okay ... It was a week of getting her eyes opened to everything I was really about, but in the time I'd been out of contact she'd apparently decided to go all in and put her heart on the line. And at the end of the week, she was still here and still in my bed.

And so was Jessica, at least for right now. My tattooed busty brunette babe with the D-cup breasts woke up while I was fucking Lexi, and she molded those big boobs against my back while nibbling on my neck and rubbing my pecs. She turned my head and shoved her tongue down my throat, spurring me to fuck Lexi harder and harder and harder. And since this would be my first nut of the morning, I quickly sped up to rabbit-speed and rutted away until blasting my gooey, sticky wad into my teenage girlfriend's messy cunt.

Jessica smirked and pecked my nose before letting me pull out and slide off the bed. Then, she rolled Lexi onto her back and ducked down to begin slurping out the creampie.

I watched the two of them go at it while Lexi moaned and turned to stare at me while pressing down on the back of Jessica's head to make the girl shove her tongue even deeper. But then nature called and I walked away to go urinate. I did my business and carefully washed my hands, but I didn't wipe up my prick and returned to the bedroom to find my girls making out while waiting for my return.

Sitting up against the headboard, I gestured down to my prick and told Lexi, "Why don't you get me ready to fuck Jessica, sugar?"

My new girlfriend responded eagerly with a smile and bent over to take me into her mouth, but she stopped immediately and her nose wrinkled at the taste of my unwashed prick, and she quickly tried to back off.

I say "tried" because my hands were already trapping her head against my crotch. "Clean me up and get me ready to fuck Jessica, sugar," I ordered with coldness in my eyes. It wasn't the first time I'd taken this tone with her in the past week, and I didn't plan on it being the last.

Lexi hesitated for a second, staring back at me with just a hint of a plea. But apparently she decided that pleasing me was more important than her distaste for a urine-flecked penis, and she closed her eyes and swallowed thickly. She fellated my cock and soon enough, it had grown to full-mast. And when she finally pulled her mouth off me, I patted her head and gave her a proud smile. "Good girl."

She beamed to see me so pleased.

"Now as a reward, why don't you sit up here, and I'll make Jessica go down on you while I fuck her from behind."

Lexi grinned.

Win-win.


12:44 PM

Cameron and I sat side-by-side at the dining table, finishing up the tail end of our Saturday breakfast, even if we hadn't started eating until after noon. It was the first meal of the day for either of us, since I'd slept in late and spent the better part of an hour fucking Lexi and Jessica. And of course, Cameron had been locked in her bedroom all morning, not to be let out until I was there to be her escort. Keeping her by my side at all times, you'll remember.

Cameron didn't complain about her isolation, and she didn't speak much in general. I could tell she was still unhappy with her restrictions and the sense of being treated like a prisoner in her own home, but I still had faith that she'd eventually come around. She loved me, after all. We were "family".

At least Rebecca was around for conversation. She was still my favorite cook, and she'd been on her best behavior ever since I beat the crap out of her. Sure, she was less affectionate and far more wary of me than she'd ever been, but that was to be expected. I'd never hurt her that badly before, and even though the blame lay squarely with Cameron, I could still see the fear in her eyes when she looked at me.

Our sex in the last week had been a little mechanical, but like Cameron I figured she'd eventually come around. Rebecca had simply been with me for far too long, with far too many opportunities to leave, for me to believe she'd run away over this latest dust-up. Once upon a time, Rebecca had been deeply, deeply in love with me. Even after seeing other girlfriends come and go, she'd always stuck around. And sometimes the hardest thing in life is to change what you've become used to.

Audrey was also with us, sitting sideways in my lap and spoon-feeding me while giggling. It was a pleasant enough morning (yes, even though it was after 12 noon), and I was feeling pretty good when Sam came up and cleared his throat.

I recognized the dark expression on his face, and before saying anything, I lifted Audrey off my lap and set her down on the chair beside me. "What's wrong?"

"We have a problem with Elyse."

I arched an eyebrow. "What kind of a problem? Did she run? She steal something? Hurt somebody?"

"Nothing like that." Sam shook his head. "I've got her locked in her room. Figured you might want to talk to her about this life insurance scam she's got going."

"Life insurance scam?" My eyebrows went up.

Sam smiled grimly. "When you asked me to find a corpse and a medical examiner who'd sign off on it being her, I did some digging into her policy."

"It's a fraud? Shit, I shoulda known." I frowned and glared over at Cameron. "You told me her policy checked out!"

"It did!" Cameron replied with popped eyebrows as she suddenly stared at her plate with her head bowed. "I took her papers and called the company to verify funds and validity and all that. Once she turned 18, normal child insurance plans revert to the child."

"You weren't covering for a poor girl who might need a break?" I replied skeptically, a scowl on my face.

"No! I wouldn't have done that to you! Don't you already know that?" Cameron protested.

"Yeah well I wouldn't have thought you'd try to leave, either," I grumped before turning back to Sam. "What did you find?"

"The policy did check out. The paperwork is all in order and it really is true that Elyse's dad set it up when she was younger. Her documents are valid and all that, but the trick is in changing the beneficiary. She can't change it to you."

"Why not?"

"Because ownership of the policy didn't pass to her when her dad died, it went to her stepmom. Even though she's over 18, the policy had specific instructions that it remained with the parents, which is why his estate kept paying the premiums. It's not a common procedure, but it's there. Elyse's stepmom still owns the policy, which means you're never gonna get a dime."

"And do you think Elyse knew that?"

Sam nodded. "She did. I grilled a confession out of her. She was alone and desperate and came up with a ploy that could very well have let her stay here for a long, long time rent-free. I don't think she believed the ruse would last forever, but she took you for a ride, and even though I caught her, she's already gotten two weeks of room, board, and drugs out of it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.