An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- MAY 2006 --

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!"

"Shh. Relax or you're going to hyperventilate," he soothed, stroking the young brunette's arms all the way out to where her hands fiercely gripped the bedsheets. He kept his weight down, his pelvis pressed tightly against her taut buttcheeks, obscuring the sight of his thick cock fully imbedded in the teenage girl's tight rectum.

"I just can't believe it's all in me!" the brunette gasped. "You're so big, I never thought it would fit."

"Well it does fit," he chuckled. Only now did he pull back a few inches, and then slowly pushed himself back in to the hilt.

"Ooohhh..." she sighed. "It's starting to feel nice. So... full."

"Told you it would."

"My brother would kill you if he knew you were doing this to me. You know he's kinda overprotective."

He chuckled, holding his position. "Then let's not tell him."

The young teenager nodded. "Do it again."

This time, he pulled back until just his mushroom head was still inside the girl's asshole. And then he slowly pushed forward again, burrowing his way past the tight constriction of her anal chute.

"Unnghhh..." she groaned, her hands momentarily re-tightening their grip on the bedsheets as if in pain. But when he bottomed out and stopped the thrust, she just closed her eyes and moaned, "More..."

So he gave her more.

And more...

And more...

After a few minutes, there were no more words between them. All that could be heard were the moans and groans of a couple fucking up a storm on the bed. The 19-year-old sophomore whimpered beneath the assault on her asshole, alternately crying in pain and groaning with pleasure with each repeated thrust. He simply grunted, focusing on his pumping motions as his ab muscles rippled from the exertion.

"Nghh! Nngh! Nngh!" she moaned with each impact.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh..." he answered in the same tone.

And me? I was groaning too. "Ungh ... ungh ... ungh..." My own vocalizations were in a steady rhythm, half-speed compared to the couple buttfucking on the bed. A warm wetness engulfed my turgid cock and retreated back more deliberately, with only one thrust for every two I saw before me. That was to be expected. He was getting close, hammering at her rapidly. But I was still a little ways off.

That would not do. As wonderful as the sensations were for me, I craved the visual stimulation. Sometimes when my entertainment finished too quickly, I would find myself unable to finish. And that really, really would not do.

"Faster," I urged, threading my fingers through the dark hair of the young woman in front of me to get a firmer hold on her head. "Faster..."

Obediently she sped up, bobbing her head up and down in my lap with greater speed. Her angular emerald-green eyes tilted up at me, watching the contortions of ecstasy crossing my face as she continued her expert fellatio. She recognized the urgency in my expression, and increased the use of her agile hands, one to stroke the base of my prick and the other to caress my pendulous testicles.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." I crooned happily as the pleasure built up inside me, and I sank myself deeper into the plush armchair. The room around me was darkened, save for the illumination coming through the gigantic window directly before me, affording an unobstructed view of the brunette teenager getting almost brutally sodomized on the bed. But I didn't need the view anymore. I could picture it in my mind. And besides, when I closed my eyes to amplify the pleasure emanating from my groin, I could still hear every whimper and groan with crystal clarity through the state-of-the-art sound system.

"Oh, Cameron..." I moaned, imagining it was HER on the bed. I imagined SHE was facedown before me, the way she truly belonged, surrendering her virgin asshole to my well-deserving cock.

"Cameron..." I breathed again, grasping her head even tighter as she moved herself faster and faster upon my cock. "Cameron ... Oh, fuck! Camero-"

"Aiiiiii!"

No! It was too soon!

"Aiiiiii!" The girl on the bed screamed again. For a second, I imagined it was my beloved Cameron screaming beneath me as I anally-pounded her, but the pitch was too high for her smoky voice. Automatically, my eyes snapped open and the reality of my location flooded my senses. I wasn't on the bed with my one true love. No, I was in my chair, in my Voyeur Room, and it was another couple experiencing the bliss of mutual orgasm as they thrashed about on top of the bed.

I didn't cum with them. I wanted to. It would have been perfect. But I'd run out of time.

"FUCK!" I shouted in annoyance. They couldn't hear me on the other side, the soundproofing between our two rooms complete, save for the electronics currently pumping audio in one direction only.

"Ohmigod..." the young girl moaned as her body went limp on the bed. The stud on top of her similarly had gone slack, just barely holding his weight above her prone body.

Disgusted with how things had turned out, I slapped the switch to turn off the audio feed. Cameron gamely tried to continue blowing me, and my prick was certainly still rock hard. But the mood was lost. Snarling, I pushed myself away from the desk, and away from where Cameron knelt on the floor. "Fuck! Forget it!"

"Carter..." she said gently. "Let me finish you."

"No," I spat petulantly.

"Carter," Cameron said my name with infinite patience. "Please."

She knew full well I would be in the foulest of foul moods if I didn't get off. And I could make life miserable for her and everyone else if my attitude soured. So it was always possible that she was merely placating me, coldly calculating what she needed to do in order to avoid that unpleasantness.

Still, I liked to believe that she cared about making me truly happy. Once upon a time, she sincerely had. But now?

"I need more, Cameron," I breathed deeply, letting my eyes rove up and down her perfect body. And it was absolute perfection, the dark green cocktail dress she wore only highlighting her beauty, giving me hints of what I knew was concealed beneath. "I need you."

Her face instantly hardened. "You know I won't do that."

I fought the urge to get angry. Getting angry with Cameron would get me nowhere. "Please." I stood up and moved toward her. "I need you."

She read the hunger in my voice. "Carter," she growled my name as a warning, quickly gained her feet, and then took two steps back.

No matter, I was quickly on her, grabbing her arms and pinning her back against the desk. "I want you!"

"We can't."

"You're MINE, dammit!" I growled, slamming her back against the desk even harder. I thrust my pelvis forward as well, my still uncovered cock rubbing against her belly.

"Please," Cameron whimpered, true fear coming into her irises. "Not like this."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.