1939: The New Agency - Cover

1939: The New Agency

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Prologue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prologue - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

He couldn't believe his girl was reacting like she was. She was so angry! Her long reddish blond hair was whipping around her head as she ranted. He had just made love with her! Now she was screaming rape and how she was going to get him arrested for having raped a minor! He had driven out to this beautiful park with her because he was sure she would like it. He had been sure once they had made love that she would be his forever. Now she was screaming and threatening him with jail. His father was in jail so he knew what jail was like!

He turned his back to her and reached under the driving seat. He turned in time to dodge a heavy branch she had swung at him. He stepped next to her and jabbed his six inch blade into her belly. She stopped screaming and looked at him with wild eyes full of fear instead of anger. She started to wobble but he didn't wait. No, a quick slash across her throat from ear to ear finished her life.

He wiped her blood off on her dress. Next he went into the trunk and got the spade out. He had had other girl friends who had cried rape before and wouldn't cooperate. Well he knew he would keep trying. He wasn't a quitter. There had to be a good girl out there somewhere. But he guessed he probably had worn out his welcome in this small town. He thought he would try a big city again since there were more girls there. He knew he was an optimist but he decided to keep the knife and spade just in case.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.