Hardcore Motel - Cover

Hardcore Motel

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A couple are sold a motel on the promise of there being many opportunities for hardcore sex. They're not disappointed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

This story contains the names of three people who have sent me responses to my stories. If you would like to be a part of a story please send some details and even a pic. Thanks to all people who respond it really does help.


What a view. Here I was watching through a balcony window my wife pull a cock out of the cleaner's arse, who was also sucking on a cock, and cop a face full of cum. Never mind that my wife was also getting sandwich fucked by two sales reps. It's a good thing that I had another sales rep on her knees in front of me sucking my cock while she shoved a vibrator into her pussy otherwise I would have been a touch peeved.

How did we get to this debauched stage? Well I did help Sharon and Gina end up with four sales reps from various companies and I certainly recall how I had embarrassed Avery by pointing out the thick veiny vibrator in her handbag.

"Vince who?" she asked quizzically

"Vince ... how is he?" I asked again "Old Vince ... does he get much work?"

"I must be pissed because I don't understand a word," she said.

"Vince the Vibrator" I said pointing on the floor as the veiny flesh coloured shape of a girl's best friend poked out of the top of her bag.

"Oh fuck," she said as she blushed and looked away.

"Don't worry about it," I said, "Sharon has a few of her own"

"Really?" she asked "I use one because I am single. What's her excuse?"

"She's a slut" I said laughing "She just loves fucking, I mean just look at her now" I pointed over to a small table where was sitting between two male sales reps who were both on the hunt for cunt.

"She will probably end up with either or both of them tonight" I said

With a shocked expression on her face she said "And you don't mind?"

"Fuck no" I said, "All I need to do is give her the nod and off she will go"

"Bullshit" she said.

"Nah fair dinkum all it takes is for me to go over and have a bit of a chat and give her the nod and she is free to do as she pleases ... and therefore" I said doing my worst impersonation of a cool dude" I am free as well."

"Ohhh I see." Avery smiled "and I suppose that you have your eye on someone"

"Yeah I do actually" I said as I got up "But she is going out with some bloke called Vince."

She laughed and kicked out at me as I wandered over to Sharon and the two lucky men.

"How are ya fella's?" I said to them both as we shook hands. "I see you've met the good wife."

"I'm Dave," said the younger good looking one "We're from Wyckoff engineering just up here to do some work on the levy bank."

"So you're not sales reps," I said, "That's a bloody relief"

"Don't you like sales reps" asked the older bloke

"Nah they keep trying to shag the staff" I said and we all laughed.

"Sorry mate," I said looking at the older fellow "I missed your name"

"Ben" he said "Beer?" he asked

"Yep that'd be great," I said and Dave and Sharon nodded.

From where I was sitting with Deb I couldn't see around the corner of the restaurant where Gina the Filipino cleaner was chatting to two other blokes who were definitely sales reps. Gina was looking very, very hot tonight and she was wearing a short black skirt with a black Singlet top with no sign of a bra and probably no knickers either. I looked back at Avery who was looking a wee bit pissed. Avery picked up her handbag and went into the Ladies dunny.

Ben came back with the drinks and as he passed the drink to Dave I gave Sharon the nod. It was nothing more than a quick rising of my eyebrows and a look in her eyes and she knew that she was right for the night. Her smiled confirmed that she got the message and she instinctively reached out with each hand rubbing each blokes thigh and said, "Would you two like to come back up to our suite for a few drinks on the balcony, the river looks great of a night."

They looked at me for approval and I said "I'll be up in a minute you lot I'll just clear up here."

I had no intention of running up to them straight away. I had to give them time to get started.

Gina was well on her way to picking up so I wandered over to the three of them.

"Sorry everyone I've got to close up for the night"

"Just one more drink" asked Gina.

"Nah sorry" I said "But you can nick upstairs because we are having a few on the balcony".

"Thanks mate" said one of the blokes "This is Michael, or Mick and I'm Pete'

"G'day" I said shaking hands.

We had a bit of idle chatter and I sent them packing upstairs with some more piss. I was sure that Gina wasn't wearing any undies.

I had a quick look around and remembered that Avery was still missing. I thought that maybe that she had slipped out while I was chatting to Gina and Co. because the view was blocked. I locked the doors and till and went into the Ladies to check. One of the cubicles was locked and I could hear groaning and humming coming from within. I dropped to my knees and had a look under the door.

The first thing I saw was Avery's handbag spilling its contents onto the floor. The next was Avery's left foot with a pair of white lace undies resting over her high heel shoes. I looked under further and saw her perched on the edge of the toilet bowl with her legs spread wide apart shoving Vince the Vibrator into her cunt with her left hand and rubbing her clit with her right. Her tits were both jutting out of the top of her little black dress and her nipples were hard, very hard.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed a five-cent coin and also pulled my hard cock out of my pants. I put the coin into the slot of the door and gave it a twist.

"Fuck" she said coming out of her daze.

I didn't say anything I just walked up to her with my cock in my hand.

"Oh yeah" is all she said as she reached out grabbing my cock and sucking it into her mouth.

Nearly all of us men would agree that no two head jobs are the same and every woman has a distinctive style. Avery's style was very much of the tongue. She swirled her tongue around my knob slopping spit all over her hand and using the lubrication to help her wank on my cock. I stood to the side of the bowl as she spread her legs wider and quickened the pace of her thrusting with Vince. Her left hand was busy wanking my cock as she sucked it hard. She leant back onto the cistern and lifted her feet up onto the side of the cubicle near the door. She pulled down her black dress letting her great tits completely free. I reached down and began kneading and squeezing her delightful largish boobs. She shoved Vince into herself right up to the hilt and started rubbing her clit with her right hand. I squeezed and pulled at her nipples and she furiously rubbed at her clit as her first orgasm for the night swept over her.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes" was all she said as the sweet sensation of the big 'O' carried her away. The force of her orgasm was enough for her to squeeze Vince out of her slippery cunt and it hit the floor with a thump.

"I need a cock" she said "A real one"

I am a gentleman so I naturally obliged.

"Come here" I said opening the door.

We moved over to the basin where I turned her around so that she was facing the mirror. I dropped my pants to the floor and kicked them off into the corner. I pulled up her black dress and rubbed my hands all over her pussy feeling the wetness that oozed from her hole. I smeared some onto my cock and pushed her forward so that her pussy lips were ready for my near splitting cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.