Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

... watching her playmate's car going down the road her mind was in turmoil.

This was the last day of their agreed to three months trial of the cuckold life style.

Tomorrow at noon I have to unlock hubbie's CB and give myself to him - no holes barred. Will he be vengeful or the caring and considerate lover he's always been? He had watched her a couple of times with a playmate. Knew how she responded to rough sex. Heard the trash talk. It became too painful for him so he begged off from having to watch any more by using one of his safe words.

I didn't want to hurt him more than he could stand, so I relented and let him leave and cut down on the number of times that I brought some one home with me.

How did we ever get to this point? He is a great lover, always makes sure that I get off at least a couple of times before seeking his own release. But I've always taken the lead in the bedroom. Played games, made him "earn" his orgasms from time to time. Teased him with that big vibrator, telling him that was MY lover. ONLY that big plastic cock could satisfy me.

This would go for hours and when I finally was totally wiped out I would send him off to the bath room and tell him to jerk off. Even made him sleep in the guest room from time to time.

The thing is that I noticed how much harder he got when I got into one of those modes and our lovemaking the following couple of days was even better than was the norm because both of us were so turned on by all the teasing.

I guess it was a slippery slope, because I got more bitchy, made him sleep more often in the guest room after having my needs fulfilled and again denying him release. I got turned on when he begged me to let him have intercourse. Sometimes I relented other times I sent him off pointing to my dildo, telling him I didn't need him.

I started reading about cuckolding and male chastity and got really excited about the idea. So I sent for a CB 3000 and one night after driving him crazy with desire I sprung it on him. Told him that I wanted to lock him into the CB for three days, then give him the weekend of hot sex without denying anything but on Sunday I would lock him back up. That Sunday after dinner we sat and talked about what was happening to us. It turned out that my darling husband was just as turned on by what I was doing to him as I was. We agreed that at the stroke of midnight I would lock him back up – this time for full a week. The next weekend was a long one, no work on Monday. So I told him that I would unlock him after lunch on Sunday 'til midnight Monday. Then the cycle would start again.

The bitch in me that night decided that I would lock him up horny without letting him cum first. It was the first time that I introduced bondage to the game. I tied his wrists and feet shortly after ten, promising him that it would make the teasing so much more intense if he was helpless. I promised I would make it special, have a surprise for him.

Only I could see the clock in our room and five minutes before midnight I climbed on top of him and very slowly slid my pussy over his pulsing cock. I had to go slow in order to avoid having him ejaculate. It helped that I had fucked myself with my biggest dildo as part of the teasing so I was a bit stretched and friction was reduced. Once settled on his cock, I just rested. He tried to get some action going but between my full weight and the restraints, it was not going to happen. There he was at my mercy, not knowing what I was up to. His eyes fixed on my breasts while desperately trying to wiggle to get some friction on his cock. I could feel it getting even harder. Then there was a jarring noise – a timer went off.

I jumped off the bed, slammed an ice pack on his cock and balls that made him howl from the shock and I guess some pain and in no time flat his cock was back in the cage and I back on top of him. He could feel my pussy juices flow from the orgasm I was having while sliding my pussy and clit up and down over the ridges of the CB.

He started to cuss and scream at me, so I just slapped him hard a couple of times and told him to shut up or I would not untie him 'til morning and if he peed in the bed all sorts of hell would have to be paid.

He forced himself to calm down and started to beg. I told him that I loved him and had lived up to our deal for the weekend. Tough luck if time ran out for one last orgasm for him and to just deal with it. To look forward to the next weekend.

The week was rough on him. I was constantly teasing him, changing into sexy lingerie or go braless with tight and semi transparent tops as soon as I got home from work. Thing is, it was rough on me too. Even though hubby spent hours pleasing me with massages and oral worship by Wednesday I missed his cock. The dildo wasn't quite cutting it by then. That's when I decided to take the whole thing a step further. To see if I could get him to agree to letting me have a playmate.

In the past we had talked about swinging but never got around to actually trying it. I have to be honest, I was the one dragging her feet. I knew deep down in my mind that I could never deal with seeing the love of my life with another woman – So why was I willing to force him to accept that I could have a playmate while he was locked into a CB? I wasn't willing to share but he should. That was not the foundation that we had built our relationship on going back to the time in college when we decided to become exclusive. I never cheated on him from that day on. So why did I want strange cock now? Was it a power trip? I just don't know.

All I know is that I had to try.

By Thursday I had a plan.

"Hon, let's go out for dinner and dancing on Saturday. Maybe that new club on Main Street. I hear their food is great and they're supposed to have a really cool band after nine o'clock. It will be fun, a nice prelude to when I unlock you on Sunday after lunch for lots and lots of hot sex."

So it was agreed. Saturday I went to the local spa for a full treatment from nails to facial to hair cut plus a shopping trip to the local sex shop for a special red pushup shelf bra what would keep My boobs in place while dancing but fully exposed my nipples, matching panties and garter belt.

The trip to the mall netted a hot red dress with lots of cleavage but not too slutty so hubby wouldn't raise too many objections, 4inch fuck me pumps and dark stockings with a seam in the back completed my ensemble for the night.

When I got home I went upstairs, stripped and headed for the shower calling hubby.

"Hey babe, I need help with my bath, I don't want to get my hair wet so you will have to wash and rinse me using the handheld shower head."

He always likes doing that, but with the CB on his cock it will not be quite as much fun.

We got started and my baby started to moan.

"What's the matter darling? Oh my that does look tight. Well babe if you are a very good boy tonight and let me play, I'll repay the favor by putting in a couple of extra spacer rings. Make the whole thing a bit longer. Just remember, it can go the other way too. You got two rings in there now, I can always take them out and make it really tight."

"Now pay special attention to my ass and pussy. Make sure they're extra clean. You'll spend quite a bit of time there once we get home from dancing."

And so it went, once I was dry – "babe, go get your clothes for tonight out of our room and use the guest shower. I want privacy while getting dressed and putting on my make-up. I want to surprise you."

I took extra care with my make-up and stuff. I was dressed to impress when I headed for the stairs and the 'reveal' for hubby.

"Babe, make me drink please, I'll be right down. I want to talk with you a bit before we head out to dinner."

I wish I had a picture of hubbie's face when he saw me stepping into the living room. I think his chin fell down to his chest and his eye were the size of saucers.

I just smiled and sashayed over to the couch to sit down where he had parked my drink. Making sure to give him lots of leg and a glimpse of the stocking tops and panties.

"WOW" he finally was able to speak. "You look stunning – a true Goddess."

"Why thank you kind sir. I hope you remember that as the evening progresses, I mean the Goddess part.

Tonight is for MY pleasure and MY pleasure only. I want to make that quite clear. Your sole purpose is to be my cash box, chauffeur and security guard. Nothing else. Don't worry, most folks will never notice. I'm hoping that you will have some fun too tonight and remember that tomorrow you'll get unlocked for some hot sex. Thing is while I won't deny you anything. I'll stick to our agreement. It's not going to be a lot of fun fucking ME when I'm there on the bed like a log, letting you hump whatever orifice your cock happens to be in without any action on my part."

"Keep me happy tonight and it will be the hottest 48 hours of your life. Now let's finish our drinks and get going I'm getting hungry."

My darling was the perfect gentlemen, opening doors, holding the car door open for me while I practiced showing maximum cleavage and leg getting in. The valet at the club was in for a real treat.

During the drive there was the usual chatter and yes the valet did get an eyeful as he helped me out of the car. With a certain sadistic pleasure I noticed the frown on my darlings face when he realized what had just happened.

Dinner was spectacular, we were in a semi secluded area and between appetizer and main course I told him: "Darling I want to play, be a dear and pull down your zipper and pull your caged package out of the boxers and your pants. Just make sure you're well covered by the napkin."

By that time I was already rubbing my stocking foot on the inside of his legs and the facial expressions made it clear that his cock was getting uncomfortably hard in its confinement. A concerned waiter must have spotted his facial expression and came over.

"Sir, anything wrong? The wine OK? Your entrées will be out shortly. Can I be of any assistance?"

This increased the discomfort of my baby and I was having the time of my life. Damn, being a Goddess with a hubby in a CB is great fun.

Hubby just grunted and I turned and smiled at the waiter making sure to give him plenty of cleavage that everything was just fine and thanked him for his concern.

"Please darling..."

I held up my finger to my mouth. "I thought we had settled on GODDESS for tonight but if that makes you uncomfortable in a public setting, PRINCESS will do."

"My darling Princess, why are you tormenting me like this? Please give me a break. That CB is starting to hurt. Please."

"Because I can and it is fun, that's why I do it. Endure a bit more babe – do it for me. I'll stop when the food comes so that you won't choke by accident. I love you and don't want you to come to harm. After all I'll need your cock and lovemaking very badly by lunch time tomorrow."

We ate in relative silence just making an occasional comment about the quality of the food and were just about finished eating when the first sounds of the band drifted over from the other section of the club.

"Babe, go ahead put yourself back into order. I don't want to be embarrassed by an open fly. We'll skip dessert. Take care of the bill. I need the ladies room. I'll meet you at the bar."

With that I got up and sashayed through the room certain that the eyes of ever guy and some of the ladies were riveted on my swaying butt or focused on the nipple pressing against the thin fabric of my dress.

On the way, I ran into our waiter, passed a ten dollar bill into hand and asked him to be extra slow with getting the check to my husband and later his credit card back to him. "My good man I need about 10 minutes from the time I get back from the ladies room."

"No problem Ma'am."

Game on.

By the time hubby finally paid our bill and came looking for me at the bar, I had three guys chatting me up, bought me a drink and were competing for my attention.

"Hello darling, what kept you? Boys this is my hubby Terry. These boys have kept me company, bought me a drink. I think you should reciprocate and buy them one. Also I promised them several dances. So be a dear and find us a table. One near the dance floor but not too close to the band. I'll stop by in a little while when I need a rest from dancing."

At that point one of the guys made a mistake "yeah run along hubby, we'll take good care of your lady".

I saw the storm clouds forming on Terry's face. He can be a fright when angered and would have taken all three on. I had to do something quick.

"Excuse me boys, I need to have a word with My husband" while pushing him away for a bit.

I hugged him, and lightly pushed my leg into his crotch. "Babe, simmer down. I love you and I promise I'll save the last dance for you. Remember what I told you earlier tonight. This is all about ME, not YOU even though I think deep down you might subconsciously enjoy the 'game' and not US, just ME your Goddess. So be a good boy and do as I told you. I'll be by and talk to you when I need a break from dancing."

"Princess, I rather go home, please."

"No, I'm staying 'til the last dance. They close at two. So have a drink while you wait for me but just one. After that only non-alcoholic beverages since you are driving."

I gave him another hug and short but searing kiss before turning back to the guys. I was confident that he would follow orders and I was right.

It was fun, there he sat close to the dance floor with a clear view. I made sure we always stayed close to him so he could watch as the guys had their hands all over me. One of them was especially aggressive grabbing my boobs. Terry saw it and was just about ready to get up and take him apart but I quickly diffused the situation by slapping the guys hand away and placing it on my ass as I plastered myself against him feeling his erection pressing into my pussy. By that time my pussy was flooded. This was soo hot.

After a couple of hours, I needed a break. "Boys, I'm going to spend a bit of time with my hubby but don't worry I'll be back. I'm having too much fun dancing."

I grabbed my glass and went over to were Terry was sitting with a sad face. He wasn't angry, just sad. Looking at him I almost gave up and asked him to take me home but then I had a wicket thought. More fun and a bit of humiliation for my darling.

"Darling, I need to go to the ladies room. Remember your job tonight is security guard so you need to come with me. If not, I'm afraid one of the guys might try to grab me and do something that I don't want. They are pretty turned on and hot from the cock teasing I have been doing. Maybe I'll cool it bit longer. Now let's go."

I got up and he followed me. As we got to the door to the ladies room, I stood there waiting. Finally he got it and opened the door for me. That's when I struck and pushed him inside and quickly closed the door behind me blocking his escape.

There was another woman there, she sort of squealed when she saw Terry.

"Hi, please excuse us but I need to check something on my hubby. I've been pretty mean to him and I have make sure there is no injury. I couldn't do that out in the hallway."

With that I pulled down his zipper and grabbed his cock cage and balls and pulled them out. I had never seen his cock bulging like that, trying to push through the grid of the CB.

"Damn babe, that must be uncomfortable. If you remain a good boy for the rest of the night, I'll add extra spacer rings to make the whole thing a bit longer."

Excuse me, is that what I think it is?" that from the lady who at first was scandalized when I pushed Terry into the room.

"Yes, that is a chastity device. My darling has been wearing it since Sunday night. He's horny as hell and I'm trying to make sure there is no chafing."

"Cou... , could I please have a closer look?"

Sure, go ahead, you can touch it – you don't mind do you babe? By the way my name is Clarissa and this is my husband Terry"

Nice to meet you. My name is Jean. I sure would like to talk to you some more about that thing but I need to get back to my date."

"Darling, give her one of your cards and put my cell number on the back. Give me a call during the week. Maybe we can have coffee together and we can talk about the chastity device and stuff. Thanks for being a good sport and not run out screaming when we busted in here."

Terry handed her the card and she left.

"WOW! That was exciting my panties are sopping wet. I wish I could stay a bit longer and have you take care of things. But you better zip up and wait for me outside the door. I'll be out in a minute. I do have to pee."

when I got out of the ladies room "Hon, I really do need your tongue. I was going to make you stay and suffer some more but I can't stand it any longer. Dance with me the next set and then we go home. See I keep my promise even it is not the last dance for the band, just the last dance for me."

As we sat down, the waitress stopped by and asked if we needed anything.

Please, a chardonnay for my wife and another O'Douls for me and please bring the bill too. We'll be leaving as soon as the next set ends."

When she came back, I pulled her over and said. "There could be trouble when we try to leave. Please alert the bouncers. We don't want any but see those three guys at the bar glaring at us, they might be a problem."

"Yeah, they could be, I've been watching you trying to figure out what kinda kinky game you guys were playing. Did you have a coat?"

"No"

"Good, go out the rear entrance, it's just past the bath rooms. If you give me your valet ticket I'll have the guys bring your car around the back. That way we can avoid any kind of confrontation."

We thanked her and Terry added an extra ten to the usual tip for her.

After the second dance I couldn't take it any longer and grabbed Terry, "let's get out of here now. I need you and need you really bad."

As I grabbed my purse one of the guys came over "hey babe, what's up? You didn't come back to us."

Sorry Dave, gotta make another trip to the ladies room. After a while the stuff just seems to run through me. I'll be back in ten."

Terry was already be the hallway and I quickly joined him before Dave could get his wits about him, we were out the back door where our car was waiting for us. This time I didn't make a show for the valet but got in as quick as possible and we took off. Just at that moment I saw Dave at the same back door we had escaped through. I bet he was pissed.

"Hon, you need to find a dark place to park so we can get into the back seat. I need you to take the edge off. I'm not going to make it home. I need to cum and I need it NOW."

Luckily there was a bank parking lot at the next corner and my darling hubby pulled in. In a flash I was sitting in the open door of the car and had my panties off.

"Babe, no one will see us here. Get down on your knees and work on my pussy. If we go to back seat, I'm afraid it will get messy and the car will smell like sex for the next week or so. You can grab the floor mat from the back. It will protect your pants and knees from the rough pavement."

I came twice before I told hubby that he had done good and we could go on and drive home.

I was anxious to talk about his feelings but decided to wait 'til tomorrow. Things were pretty raw and I didn't want to push.

Time enough tomorrow – maybe after he's had his first hard earned orgasm, I get him to open up about his feelings. It's clear to me that at least on some subconscious level he enjoyed the whole thing. I've never seen his cock try so hard to escape that CB when we were in that ladies room and when Jean fondled the thing. That had to be so humiliating. Some strange woman exploring the CB. Maybe my darling is more of a subbie than either of us realizes.

Some place a horn beeped and pulled me out of my reverie. I looked at the clock. What, only five minutes since he left? It seems like hours. My thoughts drifted towards Terry. He was coming home late from a business trip tonight. We had agreed that he would take a cab. I'm going to leave him a note where he can't miss it.

"Go straight to the guest room – under NO circumstances do I want to be disturbed. I'll see you in the morning. Sleep in. I'll take care of breakfast."

That will set him wondering. It's been a long time since I made breakfast on a weekend for the two of us. The norm is, since we started the cuck thing that he would bring me breakfast in bed if I was alone. I would sit in "regal glory" on the bed with my boobs on display taunting hubby while my darling cuckold "slave" would sit on the floor eating his.

So the big question is, what will happen tomorrow? Will we find a way to continue what started three months ago? Maybe with some modifications. More "rights'" for my darling?

Will we drift apart and eventually divorce if he insists on going back to monogamy with maybe an occasional fantasy play using my dildos, not a real life lover? I guess time will tell.

With that in mind my thoughts drifted back to when it all got started.

After he had satisfied my most urgent need in the parking lot we drove home without speaking.

As soon as we got into the house

"Strip darling down here and then come up to my room. Pick up whatever I dropped on the way."

Poor boy was so emotionally and sexually charged that he never picked up on the phrase 'MY ROOM'. That's OK, he'll learn about that meaning pretty soon.

By the time I got to my room, all I was wearing was the garter belt framing out my new "trim" – a small "V" of short pubic hair pointing at My pussy. Yes that was part of the spa treatment earlier today. This time it was a wax job but I was seriously considering permanent hair removal, just leaving that "arrow".

By the time hubby came into the room – he had to take off more stuff and guess he made a bathroom stop, I was on the bed legs and arms wide open.

"Come here my darling, I need some kissing and hugging and then you need to get to work with some serious ass worship."

When he came up on the bed "Eew, where have you been with your mouth. I'm not going to kiss that. Go brush your teeth and use plenty of mouth wash."

Just a bit more teasing. I really have no issue with kissing him after he's been serving My pussy or ass. But now it was all part of the game.

When he came back – "Sorry..." I just put my finger on my mouth to hush him and then crooked it to get him on the bed.

In no time flat there was a "world championship" tongue wrestling match going on. Finally both of us had to come up for air.

I looked into his eyes – "Babe I want to thank you for a wonderful evening. I had a lot of fun. Please believe me when I say that I love only you and always will. I know it was pretty rough and I'm proud of you, that you listened and paid attention and not let your emotion get carried away. I just needed to tell you this."

He started to say something.

"No darling, not now. Now is for ass and pussy worship and cuddling. We will talk about tonight in the morning or maybe later in the afternoon after you had your first well deserved orgasm. Of course you'll have to 'work' for that but you know that."

"I just needed to tell you that I love you – that's all. Now get busy on my ass."

I really don't remember how many orgasms I had that night. What I remember is falling asleep with my ass pressing against his CB and one of his hands gently massaging my breast and nipple.

I know that I was out very quickly but I do remember a few wistful sighs from my darling. I'm sure things were very tight inside that plastic cage.

I don't know how much sleep he had but when I woke up it was to the smell of delicious coffee, some warm croissants and OJ. My darling was serving me – his Goddess – breakfast in bed.

My wicked streak showed itself because I just shook my head and pointed at floor by my side of the bed when he was going to climb back into bed with his tray. He didn't look too happy but complied without grousing. Score one for ME.

Rather than letting him join me in the shower after breakfast as was the norm most Sunday mornings for us, I sent him off to the other bathroom to do his thing.

We met in the living room but instead of our usual routine of dividing the Sunday paper...

"Darling, why don't you go to the club, hit some balls or even better maybe hook up and play a round. Have lunch at the club and give me a call before you start on your way home. I've got a few thing to do this morning to make sure that your release from chastity later on will be truly memorable for you. Come give me a kiss and then off with you."

Sneaky me by doing this I managed to delay his release by at least another two hours. Add to that the teasing I have in mind the after lunch release and orgasm will probably be at 'cocktail time', but heck it's after lunch.

As soon as Terry had left I went to work fixing up the spare room. First I stripped the bed and placed a big vinyl kind of sheet on the mattress. It was part of a plan that I hoped I would not have to implement but I was at one time a girl scout – just like the boys – we like to be prepared. Next came ropes on the four corners but his time with faux fur lined leather cuffs.

Something more substantial compared to the old ties and silk scarves I used the first time I tied him up last week. I hid them well under pillows on the head end and between the mattress and foot board at the other.

I don't think I'm a sadist but I was looking forward to teasing and torturing my love to get what I wanted – his permission to take a playmate while he lingered and suffered in chastity. Just thinking about that got me all wet and I had to take a break – good thing that the warehouse stores sell big packs of batteries.

Once the bed looked like just an innocent spare, I set out some candles for the mood later on. Got an ice bucket ready for some water and wine. Gotta keep my guy hydrated.

After everything was set in the room, I took care of getting myself ready. A nice bubble bath – impeccable make-up just like last night. Now what to wear. I had something in mind for later on or tomorrow but for right now I went with the same kind of outfit like last night – only in black and my bra had the thinnest kind of lace covering my nipples. I wanted to put another "stress test" on that CB.

Around 3:30 I got a call from Terry telling me that he was ready to come home.

His eyes popped out when he saw me in essentially the same outfit as yesterday, just in black and minus the dress.

"Hey babe, welcome home darling – here have a drink and then take a shower and meet me in the spare room. That's where we'll play. I don't want to have to change sheets on my bed when we're finally ready for some sleep. Oh and don't bother putting any clothes on and don't forget to shave. I don't want any 'rug burns' in some sensitive places. Here have a taste – just give you some incentive to hurry up."

With that I slipped my finger into my wet pussy and held in front of Terry's mouth. He just grabbed my hand and started sucking on it doing a really good job of cleaning it.

"Darling..." "No Terry, it's still Goddess or Princess, at least as long as we are not in bed making love. I kinda like the way that sounds."

Yes Goddess, I was thinking maybe you could unlock my dick now so I can give a really good cleaning you know. It's kinda hard to do that with the CB on."

"I appreciate the thought but I'm not ready to do that just yet. You might get too excited and have an accident cleaning it. I have plans for every drop of accumulated cum and those do not include getting flushed down the toilet or the shower drain. Call me when you're ready and I'll come up and clean it myself."

While Terry took his shower I lit the candles, filled the ice bucket got some bottled water and wine ready as well as a tray of snacks that I had prepared earlier. I was ready.

"OK babe, let's get your beautiful cock unlocked and cleaned up."

I washed Terry's cock very carefully because it was ready to pop with very little stimulation but then I had a wicket thought. I turned the handheld shower head to pulsating massage and aimed it at the head of Terry's cock. That pulsating water was enough stimulation to drive him crazy but not enough to make him cum.

Oh how sweet his begging to just let him cum – he no longer cared how – sounded to my ears.

Eventually I relented, slipped a cock ring over his 'steel mast' and helped my love to dry himself.

Grabbing my boy by his cock as if it were a leash "Come babe, time to play and give you some relief. I promise this will be very special if you just go along and let me have my fun."

I was pleasantly surprised when all I heard was "yes Goddess".

I just loved the expression on my darling's face when we walked into the spare room. The drapes drawn, soft candle light and the bed clearly ready for action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.