Chaos of Epic Proportions - Cover

Chaos of Epic Proportions

Copyright© 2013 by Virgil T Stone

Chapter 1

Nobody knows what happened first, or for that matter if it was all linked. One thing was for sure it was catastrophic and that night put nine-eleven to shame. First there was the emergency session of the house and senate both, about what else the budget.

It was all a matter of patience on my part, I knew what I wanted and would get it, I was sure of it.

Everything began right on time I couldn't ask for better timing really. But just to think when it is all over no evidence will be found, unlike nine-eleven. Oh yeah I have a plan and it is just a matter of timing and again patience. There was movement as I looked through my high-powered night-vision goggles. I had to smile he was coming out the door, must be tired. I was surprised he came back to town and left the family in Hawaii but this was his job and it was an important one.

I reached down then and without looking hit a button, it was almost time.

At that same time beneath the water of the Detroit River radio controlled subs were navigating to a preconceived place off in the middle half way between the United States and Canadian shore line when the signal came in fireworks would begin. First was one click

At the same time this was happening on the other side of the country in the waters of the San Francisco bay were sea-breachers and in the pre dusk evening nobody thought nothing of the dolphin shaped submersible water craft seemed out of sync everyone that lived in the area was used to seeing them in the water, but these were modified for a special purpose. I was just waiting for the signal, the one thing that set everything else of my target was in sight. I felt the slightest vibration in my pocket and then two clicks in the ear followed by a swaying of the tree that was my sanctuary from the blast to start everything.

"Okay time to get ready," I said in almost a whisper as I waited and soon saw what I wanted a fury of activity in my scope as nobody knew what to do. I could hear sirens all around me just as my target stood up straight from where he had been leaning against a column and that was the last movement he consciously made as I squeezed the trigger lightly and then seconds later saw the man fall to the ground.

Now it was time to beat feet and get out of there I rolled to the side and lowered myself to the ground with the rope that had been wrapped around my waist. In five minutes everything was clear and there was no sign I was ever there. I went off into the mall and joined others that was there all of them looking toward what was making the glow in the sky at the other end,

"Oh my God!" somebody gasped near me. "It's the capitol," and yeah it was I mingled with the crowd of onlookers for only a few minutes as I went toward where my car was parked.

I got in turned to the back seat hit the bottom and a door came open so I quickly stowed the bag with the rifle out of sight and then started off while turning on the radio and hearing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.