The Lost Flight
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

When they woke up, the jet had already landed. Everyone was groggy but, at first, thought it was just them. It had been a long flight. One flight attendant, Simone, was lying on the floor in the food preparation area and another, Manous, was strapped into one of the jump seats close by. Manous looked over to see Simone groaning her way to consciousness. Her skirt was high on her hips. Manous cock was peeking out off his trousers. That wasn't normal. Though he and Simone had enjoyed one another, they never, ever did anything on the plane.

Therefore, he knew something was wrong. He unbuckled his belt, stood, and zipped up. He said, "Simone, get up. The engines are off. Check the passengers. I will check the flight deck." He saw her nod slowly and he moved to the front. As he arrived at the door, it opened. The copilot, Eve Thompson, was there and said, "Manous, what happened?"

Manous stopped as if struck. He said, "What do you mean? You landed us."

She said, "No, we didn't. Something or someone did but where? What happened?"

Manous moved toward the front gently pushing her back into the flight center and said, "I think we need to talk and then talk to the passengers." He was the head flight attendant so carried some authority on the plane. He moved inside closing the door behind him. He stopped suddenly when he saw outside the cockpit windows. What he saw shocked him. He wasn't prepared for the sight of trees immediately in front of the nose of the jet.

Captain Jeffries said, "Manous, I'm glad you're here. As you can see, we could not have landed here, yet here we are. We don't know where here is either. Our GPS is not functioning and the radio receives nothing but static. According to our instruments, the landing gear is down and locked and we are have used the fuel we would have expected to use for our trip.

"I had turned the plane over to Eve and was going to catch a few winks. She was watching the instruments while the autopilot ran the plane. Everything seemed normal."

Eve said, "Everything was normal. The next thing I knew, I woke up and we were here. The autopilot indicates it was turned off as if we had arrived in the Chicago area and were preparing for our landing. What could have happened to us? Why were we made unconscious? What could have done that? How did we land?"

Manous said, "Captain, it's all a mystery. We have flown together for years. This is wholly without precedent.

"However, I must see to the passengers. What should I say?"

Captain Jeffries said, "Tell them that there is a problem and everyone should stay seated while we attempt to understand the situation. Ask everyone with a cell phone or computer to try to make a connection with anyone outside the plane."

"Yes, Sir. I go now."

"Good. We'll try to figure out something. Oh, Manous, find out if there are any military on the flight."

"You think there might be a problem?"

"I don't know but they could be helpful in maintaining order while we try to sort things out. Medical folks wouldn't hurt either."

"Yes, Sir."

As he left the flight deck, Eve said, "Ted, have you any idea what to do?"

"Not really. I think we will have to exit the plane and check things out. We know that we don't know where we are, we don't know how we got here, and we don't know how we will get back." He paused and then added, "Or even if we can."

They continued to check their instruments and look around from the cockpit hoping to see or find something that made sense and would explain things. They found nothing helpful.

Eve looked out and down to see the ground. All she could see were various plants, some of which she thought that she recognized. She saw a few small animals but didn't identify them. Nothing looked out of the ordinary except for the plane being right in the middle of the area. It looked like they hadn't landed on any plants. She began to think it looked like the plants seemed to have grown around the plane. It was starting to confuse and trouble her and she looked back to the interior. She said, "Ted, this couldn't have just happened. It looks like earth down there and that the plants grew around the plane but how? Do you have any wild guesses?" The Captain and his Second Officer were friends and, when in private, used their first names when talking to one another.

He said, "Eve, it makes no sense but, if I were going to take a wild guess, I would say that we had been here a while but we don't seem to have aged. Our instruments and my watch don't show the time to be different that if we had just pulled up at the gate. It's just that there's no gate." He heard Manous' voice over the sound system and said, "Turn it up. Let's listen."

" ... am Manous Berg. I am the Senior Flight Attendant. I will tell you what we know. I have talked with Captain Jeffries, our pilot.

"First, we don't know where we are or how we got here. Our GPS systems are not receiving signals and the radio only receives static. I have checked my cell phone and have no signal. If anyone has a signal on a cell phone or a computer from outside the plane, let me know.

"I hope I haven't scared you too badly but we would rather you know the truth. Personally, I'm scared. I ask you to bear with us. We will tell you anything and everything we know as soon as we know it. I ask you do the same. At this time, we cannot take off. Even if we did, we don't know where we are and might have serious trouble finding a place to set this plane down.

"The rest of the attendants are looking into our food situation and we will tell you what we have and what we think soon.

"Does anyone have any questions?"

Manous looked over the crowd and say a few hands raised. He knew that the questions wouldn't help but called on a man not far from where he stood. "Sir, what is your question?"

"My name is Alfred Edwards. I have an important meeting in two hours. I need to leave the plane and catch my limo."

'I understand, Sir. Do you see anything from your window that suggests we are at an airport other than our presence in this plane?

"People, look out the windows. We are not at an airport. Our GPS doesn't work. Our phones don't work. Your phones won't work. Our radio only receives static. If you haven't been able to guess, we are lost and we don't know where the hell we are.

"Does anyone have any useful questions?" This time, it was quiet. "Thank you." He paused, "I have a couple of other things. If any of you are medical persons, please let a flight attendant know. If we need medical help, it would be nice to know who can provide assistance. Also, if you are or were military, let the flight attendants know also. We may need persons who can look around outside for us. They will need to be able to take care of themselves and others in strange conditions. Thank you."

He turned and walked back to the flight deck as a lot of buzzing talk came from the passengers. As he entered the flight deck, Captain Jeffries said, "Very well said. We have checked some more. We are picking up zero signals and I don't expect that any passengers will either. Interestingly, the plants don't look too different from what you might expect in the Chicago area.

"Manous, we have two hundred thirty-nine passengers on board. I don't think this situation will go away quickly. Pick a medical person, a military person, and about five others who look calm and bring them forward. We need to talk and we can't talk to everyone and get any real feedback."

"Captain."

"Yes, Eve."

"Look!" The other two looked with her. To the right of the plane about fifty feet beyond the wingtip was a large animal that looked like a bear! No one said a word as they all watched the bear walk from further out, under the wing, and then forward from under the wing around the front of the plane and eventually out of sight.

Jeffries said, "Now, that's unexpected for Chicago, a real bear. As was said in the Wizard of Oz, 'I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.' Actually, I'm not too sure about Chicago either."

Manous continued to stare out a window with the others and said, "Now, I'm really beginning to be scared." All three stared outside for a few long minutes.

Simone entered and said, "Did you see that animal? It looked like a bear. I don't understand."

Jeffries said, "We don't either but we all saw it, too."

Simone's body seemed to shake for a moment. She said, "Manous, we have enough food for a real meal for everyone and two snacks. We will run low on soft drinks but there is plenty of water."

Manous said, "That's good. Pass out a snack to everyone and put the soft drinks out. The water will taste okay if it's not cold. The soft drinks won't." She nodded and left. He said, "Captain, I will go help them. It will give the passengers a chance to talk and for me to find some people for your conference."

Manous wandered in the plane passing out snacks and trying to answer questions. Stupid questions seemed to abound for a while. The worst were the middle-aged men and women who felt they had earned a certain status in life. They expected answers and for him to have knowledge that he didn't have. Finally, he heard a middle-aged, overweight woman whine, "I want to leave the plane and pick up my car. When can we leave?"

It was one stupid question too many. Manous said through gritted teeth, "You are free to leave the plane right now. Which way is your car? How are you going to find it? Have you looked out the window, you stupid cow?" She burst into tears at his outburst. He had never handled tears well. He shouted, "Any idiot who wants to leave may leave. I don't know how you will get back into the plane or where you will go or what will happen to you, so good luck!"

A man in his late twenties or early thirties grinned at him and said, "It is time that they started thinking. There is no airport out there."

Manous looked at him, "Thanks. By any chance, are you military or ex-military?"

The man grinned again and said, "John Baker, here. I was a Captain in the army."

"What branch?"

"Special forces."

"Good, the Captain of the plane would like to talk with you."

"Huh. I don't know anything about flying."

"He doesn't expect you to fly."

Manous went further down the aisle. A strikingly good-looking woman said, "I'm a surgeon if you need one, Sir."

"Thank you, Doctor. When the gentlemen there," pointing at Baker, "goes forward, would you join him? The Captain would like to talk to you."

"Oh. Yes, I can do that. He doesn't need someone now?"

"No, Ma'am. There are no injuries or sick people to my knowledge." Manous left her and continued down the aisle.

He saw another man approximately forty years of age. He said, "Sir, are you in the military?"

"Not now. I served in the Marines."

"Very good, Sir. Would you come forward later? The Captain wants to talk with you."

The attractive woman his age next to him said, "Frank, be careful. You promised me."

"Marge, it's just to talk. I'll be okay with that."

"Thank you, Sir. I will let you know. Please bring your wife if she will come."

He looked at her and she slowly nodded her head. He said, "We will come when you want us."

Manous nodded and continued to the back of the plane. He saw a couple in their middle fifties who were both fit and seemed well dressed. He said, "Sir, if you would be willing, the Captain would like to speak with a few people later. Would you be willing to be one of them?"

He looked up sharply. He nodded and said, "You really don't know what happened, do you?"

Manous, shook his head, "What I said is the truth. Flight time matches for Chicago as does fuel use. Nothing else makes sense."

The woman said, "Matt, don't make assumptions."

'He looked at her, "Anne, I only deal in facts. I'm sure the pilot is that way, too. Let me know when you want me, Sir."

Manous said, "Please bring your wife, Sir." They nodded.

A few minutes later, Manous started forward. As he moved forward, he tapped the people on the shoulder that he had asked to come forward. When they got up front, he asked the first class passengers to move back into business class for a short time. Only one person objected. It was the fat man in his late fifties who had earlier complained about missing his meeting. He refused.

John Baker looked at him disdainfully and said, "You were just asked nicely." His voice was just barely over a whisper. He continued, "I am telling you. Move or I will move you."

The man said, "There's no need to threaten me."

Baker looked at him and very quietly said, "That was no threat." The man's face went red but he moved.

Manous added one more man and woman who were sitting together in first class to the group as Jeffries came out from the flight deck. He said, "I am Ted Jeffries, captain of the plane. This is Eve Thompson, my second officer. You have met Manous, the Senior Flight Attendant. Before we go further, please introduce yourselves."

The man from first class said, "I am Fred St. James and this is my wife, Millie. We're professors at the University of Chicago."

"I am John Baker. I was in the army. I'm a mechanical engineer, now."

"My name is Nancy Miller. I'm an orthopedic surgeon at Rush University Medical Center. I am returning from a conference."

"Good to meet you, Doc. I'm Matt Townsend. I am a contractor. My wife and I were on our way to see our son get married."

"I'm Frank, Frank Anderson. I was in the Marines but now I fight software."

Fred said, "Captain Jeffries, you have us together. What's on your mind?

Jeffries replied, "I need help and some cool heads.

"What I know scares me badly. In a nutshell, this is what we know.

"We took off normally and our flight indicators show that we flew to Chicago by measurements of time and fuel. We had the plane on autopilot and I was going to snooze leaving Second Officer Thompson at the controls. Our autopilot's record indicates that we were in the vicinity of Chicago when it was cut off. All normal procedure just like any other flight. We don't have a way to go into the black box from the plane. That's to prevent the flight crew from tampering with it. Anyway, we woke up here looking at the forest that seems to have grown around our plane. We cannot position ourselves because the GPS systems do not pick up readings from satellites. Our radio seems to work but there are no stations and no one responds to our Mayday calls. The weather and the plant life resemble what we would expect in the Chicago area. We lack sufficient data to make any further statements about our location. We cannot take off without a lot of runway that hasn't trees in our path. Now, these issues and problems are, to my knowledge, unprecedented. I can and will jury rig a sextant that will give us an idea of latitude and longitude based upon our expectations for time. It will be an educated guess. The accuracy of that guess will be based upon when I take the sights and the position of the sun. The time of year can affect those measurements, also.

"That takes us back to 'we don't know where we are.' However, we know we're in a forested area and have seen what looks like a bear walking by the plane.

"If I were going to guess, I would say we're at Chicago or somewhere close but where did the city go?"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.