The Highwayman's Daughter - Cover

The Highwayman's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Meg is certain she has found the ideal way for both she and her father to pay their way in the world. Unfortunately, it involves robbery on the King's highway and that is a "Hanging" offense.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Introduction: Meg is motherless and much in need of reliable sustenance and excitement to chase away her boredom and depressed state of mind. She takes to the roads and highways to relieve the rich of their burdensome jewels and purses. Her father is her partner but she leads from behind with her sharp brain and daring spirit. Her closest friend is Earnest, the banker who tends to her ever increasing investments which multiply with each dangerous encounter.


Young Meg was a pretty child. Everyone remarked on how cute she seemed to be. She grew up in a nice little house on a quiet street in a little village that never ever had a problem of any sort whatsoever. Her mother was the picture of a virtuous and kind woman and her father was a happy sort of fellow who always had a smile and good word to say about everyone.

When Meg reached the tender age of 18, she noticed that things were beginning to change all around her. The people in the village were frightened because the rich people had started to hoard their money and even took employment away from many of the lower classes. She didn't know exactly what a rich person was except that they lived in big houses and had carriages with lots of nice horses.

Her father was found redundant at the village carriage-making plant and her mother took ill with some sickness that required the attention of a skilled physician. Of course, the family had very little money to pay for such fine services and her poor mother soon succumbed to the insidious affliction.

At eighteen, the young girl found herself motherless and tasked with tending to a distraught parent grieving a dead spouse and loss of employment.

The weeks sped by and soon the father and daughter faced the fact that they were totally destitute and without a crumb of bread in the house. It was a dire situation and one that demanded immediate attention.

About the only thing of value they still owned was a chest in the corner that contained her father's things from the time he spent in military service under the command of the King's Army.

Meg searched the trunk and discovered a fine pair of silver embossed pistols with both powder and a large supply of lead missiles. The flints were in perfect condition and no rust was in evidence. It was surprising to her to find another side to her father that she never suspected.

At the very bottom of the trunk lay two blades which had seen plenty of use but were still in excellent condition.

At first, Meg thought they could sell the tools of violence and make enough coins to see them through the fast-approaching winter months. Then, a germ of a thought flitted through her mind that perhaps she and her father might employ these items to secure a lot more capital than just the value of the tools themselves.

When she first broached the thought to her father, he scoffed at the idea, telling her,

"Are you crazy, child, do you want us both swinging from the crossroads gibbet?"

Meg used her powers of persuasion to convince her father to show her how to properly use the pistols and even the rudiments of swordplay to scare an opponent and defend her person.

She began to wear her father's cast off clothing taking up the trousers to her correct height and slender waistline. Suddenly, she felt stronger and more powerful in the trappings of male attire and she tried to disguise the budding breasts under her shirt with a long strip of tightly woven cloth. Several times she was mistaken for a young boy when getting water at the well and bending over to draw it from the depths. One burly fellow who was much taken with sport of young boys lowered her britches in the rear and availed himself of her virginal posterior. Meg was furious with the effrontery but powerless in the grasp of the much larger man. She found that after a short period of uncomfortable stretching, the fullness she experienced was not at all unpleasant and she was quite unhappy when it concluded without her full satisfaction.

She decided after that episode to keep both pistol and sword close by to deter any unauthorized use of her person.

Hearing in the square that a rich estate owner was planning to return to the city with his wife and daughter caused her to implore her father to action. She saddled two nags borrowed from her cooperative uncle in the next town and they hastened to a spot adjacent to the road to be traveled by the rich estate owner and his family.

They waited in the woods watching anxiously for the approaching carriage.

Meg's heart was beating rapidly. She was exhilarated with the anticipation of danger. Her female parts were tingling like they had never tingled before not even when she was being sodomized by the perverted villager.

Her father was utterly calm. He had been in danger many times before and never let his emotions lead him astray.

"Look, father, here comes the carriage!"

It was difficult for Meg to curb her enthusiasm.

"Hold! Stand and deliver!"

Meg's father's voice rang out with authority as clear as a bell. The driver immediately reined the horses in and held his hands up high. He was far too concerned with his own safety than to interfere with business between rich people and thieves on the road.

Meg opened the carriage door and saw the older gentleman cowering behind his wife and daughter. She jumped up into the carriage and relieved both of the females of their jewelry and instructed the gentleman to hand over his purse. He did so with a visible shaking hand.

The young female looked haughtily at Meg and told her,

"You are a cad, sir! The very idea of preying on defenseless women on a public road."

The highwayman's daughter was swift to grasp the furious girl and pull her mouth up for a searing kiss that caused the handsomely dressed young girl to flutter and pout her lips wanting more of the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.