The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 13: Demonstrations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Demonstrations - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The next morning, it seemed that things were back to the established routine. I got my usual rude awakening when the blanket was yanked off of me, blowing away my warm cocoon in an instant. Breakfast followed, with me on my knees being fed pieces of bagel, and a glass of juice, then it was out to the exercise yard.

When we had finished in the yard, and Dani had finally unhooked me from the leather traces, she led me through some stretching and conditioning exercises, and some weight training. At the end of it, she seemed to have a funny glint in her eye, and I thought something might be going on. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, though. She led me over to the area of the barn where I had been hung for a whipping, and told me to kneel while she got things ready.

At first, I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Dani brought out a bundle of pieces of polished wood, assembling them into two inverted V-shapes, and attaching them to rings set in the concrete floor. One leg of each V was vertical, and the other angled way from the upper end, acting as some kind of brace from the look of it. She waved me over, and I rose from my knees and joined her.

She backed me up against the two vertical pieces; I could see that there were straps and buckles attached to them, and the way they were mounted to the floor meant that they could be angled toward each other. She made me spread my legs to align with the verticals, then angled those to match my spread, and started strapping a leg to each post.

The vertical pieces reached up to just below the tops of my thighs. When she was done fastening straps, I was held quite immobile, and couldn't even make the posts move backward due to the bracing pieces behind them. I could lean back with full force against the wood supports, and couldn't even make them creak with the effort.

When she was satisfied that my legs were secure, she turned her attention to my hands and arms. My wrists were cuffed, although the cuffs were certainly much wider than those I was familiar with; these extended halfway up my forearms, and clipped together in several places. When she fastened them behind my back, my arms were locked almost from the elbows to my wrists. I did notice that one effect was to make my breasts much more prominent.

The next step was to attach a rope between the wrist cuffs. I could see that the rope started at a pillar to one side of me, then it disappeared somewhere overhead, and presumably came back down behind me. As she pulled on the free end of the rope, I felt my arms going up behind me, and the tension in my shoulders left me no choice but to bend over at the waist. My arms weren't pulled all the way up, or I'm sure that my shoulders would have dislocated; I wasn't in pain at this point, but I knew that it wouldn't have taken much more tension in the rope to do that. When she was satisfied with my position, she tied the rope off to a cleat on the pillar.

I was now bent over at about a forty-five degree angle at the waist. I could lift my head to look at her, by arching my back; of course this threw my breasts into even more prominence. Dani walked over in front of me, and reached out to grab those prominent mounds, holding them in her hands, and squeezing them very firmly all over, then pulling on my nipples and making them very hard.

"You're probably wondering what's about to happen." At my nod, she continued, while still massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples. "This is a lesson in overcoming distraction. The idea is to see if you can deal with a little ... shall we say, 'adversity' ... while you try to achieve an orgasm. You are going to be stimulated in a couple of different ways. One of those would normally make you come, while the other one is likely to make you do the opposite." She played for a moment with my nipples, abusing them somewhat by rolling them very firmly in her fingers, then stepping away with a little sigh.

"There are a couple of more things I need to do before we get started." She moved behind me, and I could hear her dragging something across the floor, but I could no longer turn my head enough to see. I sensed her just behind me, then felt a few motions in the wooden braces that I was strapped to, but had no idea what she was up to.

The next sensation was her fingers sliding into my pussy from behind, and I moaned loudly when I felt them going in deep. She chuckled for a moment as they slid in and out, and I heard her say, "You slut. You're certainly wet enough that I won't need any lubricant." I didn't know what she was talking about, but her fingers withdrew and I felt some pressure against my labia as something pushed between them and started to enter me. I thought she was about to shove a dildo into me, but the insertion stopped after about an inch. With my legs strapped to the wooden braces, I couldn't push back against whatever it was, nor could I pull off of it. I could tell that just leaving it at the entrance to my pussy would be maddening; was this the distraction she was talking about?

She stepped back in front of me, and reached for my left breast. There was a bracelet or something around her wrist, and she started to move it over her hand as she grabbed for my nipple. As it moved onto my breast, I could see that it was a thick rubber band or an O-ring. She worked it over my breast all the way to the base, making sure that all of the flesh of my breast protruded through the ring. When she was satisfied, she followed up with the same treatment to my right breast. Both of my breasts started to feel very tight, and when I looked down at them, I could see that they were darkening a little owing to the blood that was trapped in them.

Dani started playing with both of them, bouncing them up and down, skating her fingertips over them. I realized that this treatment had made them very sensitive, and was starting to get a little concerned. When she flicked her fingers at each of my nipples, I realized how stiff they had become, and the sensation shot to my groin. I wished that I could have impaled myself on whatever was poised at my vagina, but that option was not available.

After a moment more of the nipple torture, Dani stepped away and pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing her own wonderful breasts. She put the t-shirt down on a table to one side, and picked up a couple of items that I hadn't noticed before. One looked like a remote control of some kind; the other was a many-stranded whip, of the type I had felt before. I was about to be whipped, and I wasn't sure if I would like the results. This was a training session, and part of slave training involved pain, as Dani had explained before we had come here.

She moved back in front of me, and stood looking at me for a moment. She finally smiled, and I heard her whisper, "Damn, you are so beautiful it hurts." She shook her head to clear the thought, then spoke in a clear voice. "As I said, this is a lesson in distraction, and overcoming adversity on your way to an orgasm. Since you didn't get to come yesterday, I decided to give you this opportunity to fill in that gap. The good news is that you are permitted to come as often as you can ... if you can ... and you needn't ask permission. However, you are required to tell me when you are coming. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm glad you remembered the proper form of address, especially considering that you are trussed up, and I am holding a whip. Even though this is a lesson in overcoming distraction, let's not be distracted from why you're here."

"No, Mistress."

"Excellent. Now, to begin, this is the stimulation that should take you to an orgasm." As she spoke, Dani pushed one of the buttons on the remote control, and the object behind me suddenly started sliding slowly into me. It was thick, and long, and was splitting my pussy in a most delightful way, and I nearly screamed because it felt so good. I could picture Dani behind me with one of her strap-on dildos, fucking me into insensibility, and I began to ramp up to an orgasm very quickly.

Dani chuckled again. "You are such a slut. I guess that dildo will make you come if we leave it on, right."

I moaned out my reply. "Oh-h-h yes-s-s, Mistress. But I wish it was you fucking me."

"Not to worry, my little slut, I'm definitely going to be involved." The dildo started to withdraw, as slowly as it had entered me, and Dani pressed another button on the remote. The dildo sped up slightly, reaching the end of its stroke a little faster, then started back into me. I knew now why I was strapped to the wooden braces; I would have no control whatsoever over how I was being fucked; I was completely at the mercy of Dani and her mechanical contrivance.

Dani put the remote into the pocket of her shorts, and shook out the whip. "You see, my little slut, the primary stimulation is that mechanical prick behind you, which will fuck you until I turn it off. I can make it fuck you long and slow, short and fast, or any combination in between. It's quite the beast; I imagine that you and it will form a very meaningful relationship."

She laughed again, momentarily taking my mind off the wonderful feelings in my pussy. This laugh had sounded just a little cruel, and I was beginning to be afraid of what was coming; I had a feeling that it might not be me. "As I said, slut, to get to an orgasm, you have to overcome some distraction. Well, I'm the distraction." Her hand flicked out, faster than a striking snake, and the tendrils of the whip followed, slashing over the top of each of my breasts.

It was a moment before the pain registered, then I screamed. It wasn't so much the pain, because it was not much more than a sting, but the surprise and the shock. My building orgasm disappeared in a flash, and my back arched as I tried to stand up involuntarily.

This last manoeuvre also made my breasts stand out even more, completely visible and pointing forward. Dani must have expected this reaction, because her hand moved again, and the whip hit both of my breasts with a forehand-backhand combination that felt like barbed wire moving over the sensitive skin. I screamed again, shaking back and forth, and Dani took advantage once more, making sure that all the surfaces of my poor breasts were covered by her next strikes.

Those damn rubber rings were doing their job, making the skin of my breasts very tight, and hyper-sensitive, so that every strand of the whip felt like a piece of wire cutting into me, even though I knew that it was constructed of the softest leather imaginable. Dani took another pair of swipes at my breasts, making me scream once more, then she pulled out the remote control and pushed another button. The dildo sped up once more, driving deeply into me, and pulling almost all the way out in full-length, fast strokes.

Amazingly, my arousal was still there, and the dildo's new motion had started it climbing once again. Even as the whip harshly caressed my abused breasts one more time, I did my best to concentrate on the sensation in my pussy. I knew that the object of this exercise was for me to come, regardless of the pain that Dani was inflicting on me. As I focused on the dildo, my breathing started to synchronize with its movements, and I was grunting each time that it bottomed out. Dani could see that I wasn't reacting to the strikes from her whip anymore, so she changed her tactics.

The whip started to swing in wide circles, covering all sides of my breasts, and even onto the sides of my rib cage and my back. These areas weren't as sensitive as my breasts, so I could more easily ignore them. I was very attuned to the dildo's motions by now, and I started to chant "Fuck me ... fuck me" in time with its thrusts into the depths of my pussy. My elusive orgasm was on its way back to me, and I focused my entire mind on it.

Dani could sense that she was losing me to the orgasm, and re-doubled her efforts to push me away from it. Her strikes on my breasts came back with a vengeance, but I arched up, pushing my breasts to her, daring her to hit me harder. I started to use the pain, riding it to the orgasm.

Dani took me up on my offer, and the whip sped up, viciously slashing all over my breasts. She even moved from side to side to make the strands wrap around each breast, and I howled with the sensation. When she could see a crescendo arriving, she moved back in front of me and aimed everything at my nipples, positioning herself so that the tips of each strand in the whip sliced across my hard nipples, not even coming back far enough to hit my bloated breasts.

The burst of terrible pain made my vision go white as the orgasm exploded over me, blotting out everything else. I roared with the strength of it, screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me come! Hit me you bitch!" I barely felt another hit of the whip on my breasts, followed by one to my ass, then one to my pussy. The last one drove me into another screaming orgasm, and I dimly felt Dani holding me in her arms to keep me from collapsing.

A burning pain went through each of my breasts a moment later, pushing me toward another powerful orgasm. I later learned that that this was caused by her removing the rubber rings from them. As I hung in her arms, shaking with the spasms of the multiple orgasms, I heard her talking to me softly, but couldn't hear the words through the roaring of the blood in my ears.

I felt her undoing the straps on my legs, and unclipping my wrists from the rope, then letting me down to my knees. She sat down beside me, pulling me into her embrace, and I finally saw the machine that had fucked me to such a glorious orgasm. All told, it was an ugly contraption, but the cock on its arm was a thing of beauty, and I wondered who had been the model.

Dani held me closely, running her hands all over my body, checking for bruises or abrasions. When she was satisfied there were none, she lifted my head and kissed me deeply, then pulled back to look into my eyes. "How are you, slut?"

"Did I pass the test, Mistress?"

Dani threw her head back, laughing gloriously. When she calmed, she said, "Yes, you slut, you passed. But there is an extra credit assignment you could go for." When I looked into her eyes, I could see the arousal there, and I was fairly certain what the assignment might be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.