The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 1: In the Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the Beginning - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The day my life changed forever was the same day that I lost my job, and my car died. Surprisingly, losing my job wasn't the life-changing event—the death of my car had more to do with that.

My day started normally, although there seemed to be a strange vibe in the air at the office when I arrived. No one said anything, and everyone was at work like usual, but something just didn't seem right. I found out what was going on just before lunch time.

At about 11:30, I was called into one of the conference rooms. There were a couple of people sitting at the table, with a pile of folders in front of them. Almost as soon as I sat down, I was informed that the company had been bought, and was being merged into a larger firm. Most of the current employees were being let go, especially those in sales and marketing, which included me.

I was handed a folder that contained my final paycheque, a description of my severance benefits, and contact information for a placement service. I was told that I could remove any personal items from my office, and I would then be escorted to the front door, where I was to turn in my building pass and my company ID card.

Ten minutes later I was sitting in my car, with a box of stuff in my trunk, and no immediate future. After staring out of the windshield for a few minutes, I finally started the car and decided to go home first, and consider what I was to do for the future.

Halfway home I was driving through a somewhat industrial area when all of a sudden my car started coughing and bucking, and I barely managed to get it to the curb. It kind of coasted to a halt, and turning the key didn't do any good; it was completely dead. Well, now what am I going to do?

I looked around, and didn't see any garages or auto repair places, although it looked like the kind of area where there might be something. I got out of the car, and walked over to the nearest building, which rather incongruously had an awning above the door. There was a small brass plaque beside the door that said, simply, 'The Garden of Venus' in rather elegant script. I thought it might be some kind of club or spa, and I thought I might be able to get directions to a garage, or to someone who could help me out.

Once through the door I walked down a short hallway, and ended up in a large room that turned out to be what looked like a lounge, with a bar running along one wall, and a few booths along a couple of the others. Well, this looks nice, and I could use a drink while I decide what to do.

I climbed up on a stool at the bar, and waited for the bartender to come over. I ordered a white wine and thanked her when it was placed in front of me. As I sipped it, I looked around and saw a few people in the booths, and another woman further down the bar. The place was quiet, and very well decorated, and I thought it was a little odd that it didn't seem to be doing much business.

I was kind of lost in my thoughts when I sensed a presence beside me, and turned to look into a pair of violet eyes. The owner of the eyes had an interesting angular face, and long dark hair. In contrast to my business suit, she was wearing a tank top and cutoff shorts. The top ended just below her breasts, which looked fairly large, and the shorts rode low on her hips and ended immediately below her buttocks.

She smiled at me, and said, "Hi. I don't think I've seen you in here before."

"Hello. And you're correct. I didn't even know this place existed. My car died right outside, and I was looking around for some help when I came in. When I saw the bar, I decided that a glass of wine might improve what's become a rather shitty day."

"Oh? How come it's such a bad day?"

I smirked at her and answered, "Well, it started when I was informed that my job no longer existed, and then got worse when my car died. I'm hoping that it won't get any worse."

"You poor thing," she said. "Maybe we can improve things for you, or at least change them a lot." As she spoke, she reached out and brushed a lock of my hair behind one of my ears, and her hand almost seemed to caress the side of my face. I thought it was a rather odd gesture from someone I had just met. The movement of her arm made her breasts wobble a little, and I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra under the tank top; her nipples were poking out quite visibly, as the material in her top was very thin.

She looked back into my eyes, and pursed her lips a little. I realized that she wasn't wearing any makeup, but her skin seemed flawless, and her natural colouration gave her a faint blush and red lips to go with her attractive eyes. "Since you've never been here before, I take it that you don't know what kind of club this is?"

"Well, obviously, no. Is there something special about it?"

"Hmm, you could say that. This is a club for women only. Women of a certain persuasion."

I looked around, and quickly noticed that there were no men in the club. I also saw that there were two women in one of the booths who were locked into a tight embrace, obviously kissing each other deeply. As I watched, I saw a hand come up and caress a breast; the sight made me gasp involuntarily. I turned back to the woman beside me. "Do you mean..."

"Yes, this is a gay bar." As she answered her hand came up to caress the side of my face again, this time with the backs of her fingers. The fingers ran through my hair, then slid over the side of my neck.

My eyes widened as my expression revealed a little shock. "So, does that mean..."

"Yes ... I'm gay. Are you?" I felt the very tips of her fingernails touch the front of my neck, then continue down into the opening of my suit jacket.

"No, I'm straight." I felt those fingernails ever so lightly scratch over the front of one breast, and my nipple immediately erected. The hand moved under and to the outside of the breast, with only the lightest pressure, so I wasn't really sure if it was touching me or not.

She smiled a little. "Are you curious? Ever fool around in college with your roommate?"

"No, I never did anything like that. I know that some of the girls did, but I never did."

"And you never thought about it?" I felt a slight tug at the front of my blouse, and then another one. Before I could look, her other hand took hold of my chin. "Look at me, only at me when we're talking."

Another tug. "Yes ... I mean no, I never thought about it." Another tug. I suddenly realized that she had been undoing the buttons of my blouse while we were talking, and I tried to pull free from her hand. She gripped my chin very tightly, and stared into my eyes.

"Look at me. There are a few things I need to explain to you. Are you listening?" Her voice had dropped to a low timbre, and her look was menacing, almost predatory.

"Y-yes." I hated the quiver in my voice, but she was starting to scare me. The fear rocketed up when I felt her pop the catch at the front of my bra, and the tension across my breasts released. Her hand moved under one of my breasts and pushed the bra cup out of the way, then squeezed the breast quite hard.

"That feels very nice. Really firm. I am going to enjoy these later." Her hand moved to the other breast, uncovering it, and giving it the same firm massage. I was now practically topless in a lesbian bar, with a strange woman feeling me up. Could this day get any weirder? As she started to speak again, I realized that it certainly could.

"I told you that I'm gay. That's true. What you don't know is that I'm a special kind of lesbian. I'm a dominant." My puzzled look gave her the impetus to explain. She leaned in close to my ear, letting me feel her breath on my neck. Her voice was low, and breathy. "I take pretty little girls like you, and I bend them to my will. I turn them into my slaves, and I train them to serve me. And you look just like my next little slave. I can almost feel your tongue in my pussy, and I know you'll be good at it. You're going to make me come a lot."

I was shaking in real fear by this time, listening to what she had planned for me. She let go of my chin and pushed my suit jacket off my shoulders and down my arms, pinning them to my sides. My blouse quickly followed. Her hands took a breast each and I felt her fingernails dig into the sides. I cried out with the pain, and she tightened her hold.

"Be quiet, or I'll gag you. And sit still; you're not going anywhere, and if you cooperate you won't get hurt. You might even like it."

She looked down at the breasts in her hands for the first time, and grinned widely. "Oh, I love those big puffy nipples of yours. You've got perfect tits, and I am really going to like playing with them. I've got some clamps that are designed just for nipples like that. You'll love the way they hurt when I tighten them ... well, I'll love the way they'll hurt. You may not like it so much."

She started to play with my breasts, bouncing them on her hands, and alternately squeezing my nipples and pulling on them. "P-please don't hurt me. You're scaring me. I don't like pain."

She laughed. "You haven't felt pain yet. Stand up." She helped me off the stool, since my arms were still tangled in my jacket and blouse. A moment later my skirt was on the floor around my feet and her hands were pulling my panties down. She left my stockings on, and held my feet as she pulled the panties over my shoes.

As she stood back up she rubbed a finger over the crotch of my panties, then stuck the finger inside me. When she pulled it back it was shiny with my juices, and I blushed at the realization that I was wet, very wet. "I think you like some of what's happening to you. Are you sure you've never thought about being with another woman?" She moved up close to me and started rubbing my pussy, playing over my clit and my wet labia, occasionally dipping a finger or two into my opening.

"I don't know what's happening to me. You scare me like no one I've ever known. I've never been treated like this."

She pulled her hand back and licked one of her fingers, tasting my juices. The finger then went into my mouth. "Clean it. You're very tasty. After I teach you how to eat pussy I might actually make you come."

My mind was in a complete whirl by now, and I sucked my juices off her fingers without even thinking about what I was doing. A second later she pulled her fingers out of my mouth and spun me around to remove the rest of my clothes. Her hands rubbed over my ass and onto my thighs, then she spun me around to face her again. Except for my stockings and shoes, I was naked, in the middle of the day, in a bar. And I was so turned on that a kiss would probably be enough to make me come. I thought I was about to get that kiss when she pulled me into a tight embrace, and her hands slid down my back to rest on my ass, squeezing it tightly.

"You are absolutely gorgeous, and I am really glad you came in here today. We're going to have so much fun." Her tongue went into my mouth, and her lips crushed mine as her hands started kneading the cheeks of my rear. I moaned into her mouth as I felt my breasts crush against hers. She moved a hand off my ass and reached between us to yank her top up over her breasts, then rubbed them over my own breasts. The feel of her stiff nipples rubbing over mine made me moan again.

She pulled back, ending the kiss, and I unconsciously licked my lips while I stared into her eyes. She reached for my hands, and brought them up under her breasts, holding them in place. I looked down to see what I was feeling, and saw that her breasts were almost identical to mine, except that her nipples were smaller, almost bullet-like by comparison.

"You like my tits? Go ahead and squeeze them. No need to be gentle—I like it hard."

I didn't know what to say. I had no frame of reference for this, since I had never held, or admired, another woman's breasts. I did know that for some reason the action of massaging them was turning me on, regardless of what it did for her. "Th-they're very pretty, and very firm."

She reached for my breasts, squeezing them very hard. I took this as a signal that I should do the same for hers, and I increased the pressure of my grip. Her eyelids fluttered for a second. "That's good ... just like that." After another few squeezes, she moved her hands to the back of my neck, and pulled my head down slightly. "Suck my nipples. Use your tongue and suck hard. Bite them a little."

She pulled my lips into contact with her left nipple, and I licked it before I thought about what I was doing. My lips opened, and she pulled my head in tighter, forcing her nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it like a baby, stretching it out and running my tongue around it. I could feel the vibration of another moan moving through her from her throat to her breast and into my mouth. When I bit the nipple lightly, she arched her back, pushing the breast into my face. I held the nipple in my teeth, and pulled back slightly, stretching the nipple out a little.

"The other one ... get the other one." She sounded almost frantic, grabbing my head and pulling it over to her other breast, forcing its nipple to my lips. I repeated the treatment, holding her waist for support while her hands grabbed my hair, pulling it to move my face around.

A moment later she pulled on my hair to lift my head, and I stood back up, looking at her a little questioningly. Her hands went to her waist, and she unsnapped her shorts, then lowered the zipper. "Feel what you've done to me." She took one of my hands and forced it into the opening of her shorts, pushing it down to her pussy. I tried to resist, but she gripped my wrist even tighter, almost painfully.

I felt the skin of her mound slide past my fingertips, and I realized that she was shaved bare. She paused as my fingers reached her clit, and wiggled them back and forth a little, then pushed them further down. "Stick your fingers into me, deep ... ahh ... like that." She hunched against my fingers for a moment, and I could feel that she was also very wet, and very hot. Her pussy felt like a little moist furnace.

She rode my hand for a few more seconds, then grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers free of her, and out of her shorts. She held them in front of my face, and I could see the sheen of her wetness, just as her fingers had been wet with my fluids a few moments before. She moved the fingers under my nose, and I could smell the earthy scent of her. My mouth watered for some reason, as I mentally pictured myself on my knees licking her. She rubbed my wet fingers along my upper lip, and over my nose, then plunged them deeply into my mouth so that I could taste her.

"Ever work as a waitress?"

I stopped dead when she asked this, frozen with my fingers in my mouth, sucking off the last of her juices. After removing the fingers, I said, quite eloquently, "Huh?"

"Did you ever wait tables to make money while you were in school?"

"Uh, yes. I worked in a couple of restaurants and one or two bars."

"Great." She turned to the bar, and spoke to the bartender for a second. I had forgotten about her, and figured that she was likely gay as well, given the way she kept looking at my naked body. When she turned back, she handed me a standard drink tray. "For the next little while, you're a waitress again. Go make the rounds, and take drink orders."

I looked down at my nudity. "Like this?"

"Believe me, the customers won't complain. You're liable to make some great tips ... and whatever you make in tips is yours. You said you needed a job, so consider this as your re-entry to the workforce. Get to it."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.