My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 21: Nina Goes Swimming Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Nina Goes Swimming Again - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Scott was in the office, editing a report for work, when Nina poked her head in. "I'm off to swim again. Seeya in a bit."

"Have fun. Don't drown."

"Ha, ha." When Nina didn't immediately leave, Scott looked at her expectantly.

She seemed to be a little unsure of what to say, or whether to say anything, but finally took a breath and said, "There's probably something I should tell you; there's a chance that I will end up having sex with one of the lifeguards while I'm there."

Scott looked at her in surprise. "I think you need to explain that comment. Are we talking about a male lifeguard?"

"No, no, no. I would never have sex with another man. Most of the lifeguards are female, and at least one of them likes to go after older women."

"Am I to assume that this has already happened?"

"Yes, the other night. I didn't know what was happening at first. We were in the showers, and she just pulled my bathing suit off and started licking my pussy."

"Should I also assume that you were under orders from your Mistress to let this happen?"

"Yes. She was the one who ordered me to start swimming as part of my new fitness routine. She also gave me specific instructions about how I was to dress and undress in the locker room, so that if another woman approached me, I was supposed to let it happen."

"Sounds like you were supposed to be trolling for lesbians. Is that what she wanted?"

"Basically. She has decided that I haven't really learned what it is like to be a submissive lesbian, since I have only had sex with a couple of women."

"So, she's trying to broaden your horizons?"

Nina lowered her eyes, and nodded, waiting for Scott to say something else.

"Well, as we discussed last night, I don't have time to deal with making major changes to the arrangements you now have in place with your Mistress. Therefore, if she expects you to have sex with a lifeguard, you will have sex with a lifeguard."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. When you get home, you can expect to tell me what happened, and you may have to pay a price for anything that happens."

"Pay a price? What kind of price?"

"Well, another spanking wouldn't seem to be out of line, but you may just get off with a blow job. Or maybe both. You'll have to wait and see how I feel when you get home."

Scott turned back to the report he was working on, and Nina left the office a moment later. After parking at the aquatic centre and walking in, Nina remembered Joanne's advice, and wandered down the hall, looking into the pool deck from the large windows. She spotted Joanne working near the main pool, and felt her pussy give a little throb in anticipation of a post-workout orgasm or two.

As she reached the end of the hallway, she found the door labeled 'Lifeguards Only', and pushed through it. She found herself in a small locker room, and put her gear down on a bench. After finding an empty locker, she stripped her clothes off, then hung them in the locker. Naked, she opened her gym bag and took out her suit, goggles and cap, and got dressed.

Heading out to the pool deck, she stopped in the showers to rinse off, and wandered out to the main deck, heading for the large pool. As she reached the launching platform, she could see that there was another woman swimming lengths in one of the lanes, currently at the far end of the pool.

As she was wetting her goggles, she felt a presence beside her and turned to see Joanne smiling at her. "Hi. You're here for another workout?"

"And some swimming as well." Nina winked at the young girl.

Joanne's eyes went wide as her mouth opened in shock. Nina grinned at her, then Joanne finally regained her composure, and quietly said, "I just got wet. I can't believe it. I'm really looking forward to a shower."

"Well, hard work first, then fun." Nina climbed up on the platform, adjusted her goggles and launched into a racing start. She decided to follow the same routine as the previous evening, and powered through two lengths of freestyle, followed by two lengths of butterfly, and two more lengths of backstroke. She paused to take a break for a few minutes, noticing that the other swimmer was once again at the far end of the pool.

After she had caught her breath, she repeated her collection of strokes, then finished with four more lengths of freestyle. As she touched in at the end, she realized that the far end of the pool was dark, and pulled herself out onto the pool deck. She stood up and could see Joanne turning off lights and fans, so she knew that it was time to head for the showers. A little pulse of arousal went through her as she thought about what was likely to happen in there.

As she walked up to Joanne, the young girl said, "I've got to pick up a few things around here, so go ahead and I'll see you in there. Did you use the lifeguard lockers tonight?"

"Yes. I peeked in and saw you, so I just went straight in there."

"Great. Help yourself to anything you need like towels and shampoo."

"Okay. See you in a couple of minutes."

Nina headed for the showers, pulling off her cap, and shaking her hair out. As she went through the door, she pushed the straps of her suit off her shoulders, then started working it down her body and over her hips. She paused for a moment to drop the suit to the floor, then bent over to pick it up, and moved to a bench to leave her things.

Turning from the bench and heading to a showerhead, she was surprised to see someone else standing under one of the heads. She hadn't noticed anyone at first, intent as she had been on getting out of her suit. The woman had her back to Nina, but she could see dark hair cascading down her back, shapely legs, and a trim rear. She wondered if this was one of the other lifeguards, or if this was the woman that Joanne had mentioned who came by to 'scratch her lesbian itch.'

As Nina reached to turn on a shower, she thought, 'This could get interesting.' The other woman, hearing the shower start up, turned to her side, and her face registered shock as she had expected to see Joanne there. Instead, she found a very cute woman who was several years younger than herself, but had an excellent pair of breasts and a shaved pussy.

Nina grinned at the woman, and on a guess, said, "If you're looking for Joanne, she'll just be a minute or two."

"Oh, did Joanne tell you about us?"

"No, not specifically. She said that there was a woman who came by to scratch an itch on occasion, and I just guessed that it might be you. Am I right?"

"Well, that depends. Are you gay or straight?"

Nina knew that this had to be the woman, and decided to play a little. She turned to the woman, and reached out to grasp her breasts, squeezing them slightly. "Neither, but why don't you get on your knees and we can see which way you swing?" She gave the very firm breasts another squeeze for encouragement, and spread her legs further apart.

Surprisingly, the woman gave a little whimper, and dropped down, bringing her face into Nina's pussy, and reaching to hold her ass as a way to pull Nina in more tightly. Nina felt the tip of the woman's tongue flicking lightly all over her clit, and the sensation woke up her slumbering libido. She put a hand on the woman's head, stroking her wet hair, but left it in place as encouragement rather than using it to guide the woman's face.

Nina felt the woman's tongue move to her opening, circling it and probing it, then one of her hands came around to her pussy, sliding through her labia and into the cleft of Nina's ass. Her thumb moved into Nina's opening, and her fingers started rubbing at her anal ring, causing Nina's hips to tip forward into her mouth. The tongue started moving much more firmly over Nina's clit, and her building orgasm started burning hotter and hotter. She was humping her hips into the woman's mouth, almost at the crest, when she felt someone squeeze her breasts quite firmly.

Her eyes snapped open, and she looked into Joanne's blue orbs, and her smiling mouth. Joanne looked down, then moved her fingers to Nina's nipples and pulled on them lightly. That was enough to send Nina over the edge, and she started wailing out her orgasm, pulling the woman's head tightly into her pussy, and slamming her hips back and forth as the orgasm peaked. Joanne went back to holding her breasts, partly to strengthen the orgasm, and partly to help hold Nina up.

As Nina calmed down, she released her hold on the woman's head, and stepped back. Joanne helped the woman up, then kissed her hard, licking the woman's lips. "I guess I should introduce you two. Nina, this is Grace, the woman I told you about. I guess she was itchy tonight. Grace, this is my new friend Nina. As you've discovered, she's really pretty, and tastes great. She also has a wonderful tongue."

Nina reached out to take Grace's head in her hands, and pulled her in for a kiss, tasting herself on Grace's lips. After a moment, she pulled back. "You have a talented tongue as well. I can't believe you still consider yourself to be straight, but I suppose it depends on what circles you move in. Oh, and to answer your question, I'm bi."

Before Grace could answer, her eyes closed and she moaned. Nina looked down and discovered the reason, as Joanne was on her knees, her tongue working in Grace's folds. Nina smiled, then kissed Grace again, stabbing her tongue into the woman's mouth. She pulled back as Grace began moaning again, and decided to help her orgasm along.

She brought her hands up to Grace's breasts, and cradled one in each hand, bouncing them slightly. They were a little larger than Nina's own, and quite firm, with very little sag. After holding them for a moment, Nina started squeezing them very firmly, alternating the pressure from her hands as if she were massaging the breasts. Grace's eyes popped open, and she looked into Nina's eyes.

"Do you like it hard, or soft?" punctuated by another firm squeeze.

"Hard," said Grace. "Make me feel them. My nipples too."

Nina decided to give them the Gretchen treatment, and started massaging them even harder than she had been. While doing this, she decided to throw in a little mental stimulation, so she leaned in close to Grace's ear. "Have you ever had them whipped, or beaten with a crop? What about nipple clamps? Ever had them clamped so tight that your entire mind focuses on the pain in your nipples, and you can't come because they hurt so much?"

"No-o-o-o". A long low moan as Nina punctuated her questions with squeezes of the breasts, then moved to the nipples, rolling them back and forth between her fingers and thumbs, and pulling them away from Grace's breasts.

In the meantime, Joanne's tongue had been flying over Grace's clit, and she had pushed a finger into her pussy, putting pressure on her G-spot. Grace was starting to pant as her orgasm approached. Joanne scraped her teeth over Grace's clit at the same moment that Nina leaned in and bit one of her nipples, and Grace screamed out her release. Nina held her tightly by her breasts, continuing her firm massage to help extend Grace's orgasm. Finally, Grace slumped into her arms as Joanne stood up; the two of them helped the unsteady woman over to a bench.

She looked up at Joanne and Nina. "You two together are dangerous. I came really hard." Looking at Nina, she said, "And you are scary. Talking about whipping my boobs and putting clamps on my nipples. Where do you get such ideas?"

"You've never heard of them? You need to move in some different circles. Some of them just feel wonderful, but others are very painful."

"Well, no thank you."

Nina looked at Joanne, who had been following the conversation raptly. "You look like you're interested. Want to try some out? How much pain do you like in your nipples?"

Joanne reflexively put her hands on her breasts, but looked at Nina, and said, "Well, I might be willing to try, but I'd want them off right away if they started to hurt."

"Then you don't get the full effect. The purely decorative ones you can hardly feel. To really get the experience, you need clamps that can be adjusted until you know they're there, and then beyond that point. And your hands need to be restrained, or tied behind you so that you can't just take them off when they start to hurt. Someone else has to be in control, because on your own you'll never tighten them up to the point where the pain in your nipples or your clit is your whole world."

"Your clit? You've had clamps on your clit?"

"Yes, so far just once, but I know it will happen again. The feeling in your clit consumes you, but at the same time your body is rushing toward a full-blown orgasm. You're trying your best to focus on the orgasm, and your nipples and clit are so hyper-sensitive that just touching them can feel wonderful and painful all at the same time."

"You sound like you're into some pretty kinky stuff."

"It's more a case that I know people who are into some kinky things, and I'm the demonstration model."

"What kinds of things are we talking about?"

"Well, a few days ago I was worked over with a crop by a real expert. There were other people watching while she did my boobs, and then the insides of my thighs, and finally my pussy. It felt like a buzzsaw working over my pussy, and I came so hard that I pretty much passed out. By the end I was coming continuously; it was so good my brain pretty much short-circuited."

Nina could see a faraway look in Joanne's eyes, and reached out to pinch one of her nipples between two fingers. When she started to squeeze it firmly, Joanne looked at her a little sharply, but didn't say anything. Nina looked at Grace, and said, "Grace ... hold Joanne's hands behind her back."

Grace looked a little surprised by the request, but got up to comply. Joanne's eyes never left Nina's, even when she felt Nina take her other nipple and start squeezing it. Nina saw Joanne's eyes close for a second, and got ready to up the game a bit. "Grace, find something you can use to tie Joanne's hands."

Joanne's eyes flew open when she heard what Nina had said, but she didn't remove her hands from behind her, even after Grace had released them to fulfill Nina's request. Grace came back a minute later with a throwing rope that the lifeguards used for training, and she started binding Joanne's hands. Nina told her, "Not too tight, but make sure she can't get her hands free."

Grace was done a moment later, and she came to stand beside Nina. Nina leaned over to kiss her, without releasing her hold on Joanne's nipples. They traded tongues for a minute, then Nina took her aside and spoke quietly into her ear, so that Joanne wouldn't hear her.

She said, "Kneel down, and find Joanne's little clittie, and get it positioned between your thumb and finger, just like you were rubbing a dollar bill to make sure you didn't have two stuck together. When I tell you to start rubbing, work her clit really hard as you rub it back and forth. You can squeeze it to the point that you know it must hurt, but just keep rubbing it, and ignore anything she says. If she tries to pull away from you, grab her by the ass and hold her in place. The goal is to make her come but the price to pay for that is that her clit is going to feel pain while she does."

Grace and Nina moved back into position in front of Joanne. Nina looked at her, and said, "Now, you're going to come, but you may not like it. On the other hand, it may just blow your mind completely."

Joanne's eyes opened wide and she asked, "Wh-what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to work your nipples and your boobs, and Grace is going to give your clit a massage like it has never had before." Nina started by taking hold of Joanne's nipples again, squeezing them hard, and pulling on them at first, and twisting her hands to rotate the nipples. She heard Joanne whimper a little, and felt her trying to pull away, but she kept up her assault as she gave instructions to Grace.

"All right, Grace ... here's where you come in. Start doing her clit just like I told you." Nina could tell the instant that Grace went to work, as Joanne yelled and tried to rise up away from the pain in her clitoris. Nina used her hold on Joanne's nipples to pull her back down, then she started rolling the nipples in her fingers. She stared into Joanne's eyes. "How are you doing? Feel good yet?"

Joanne was looking a little fearful. "Hurts ... please. Not so hard." She was trying to squirm away a little, but Grace had a firm hold on her rear, and with Nina pulling on her nipples, there was nowhere for her to go.

"Let yourself go into the pain. Just let it flow over you, and concentrate on how good it makes you feel." To Grace she said, "Rub a little faster, but keep the pressure up." Nina could tell the instant that Grace complied, as Joanne suddenly closed her eyes and moaned loudly. She pulled Joanne toward her by her trapped nipples, and kissed her, running her tongue over Joanne's lips.

She could feel Joanne's breathing getting ragged as her arousal began to kick in, overcoming the pain in her clit. Nina changed her attack by letting go of the nipples for a moment, but squeezing Joanne's breasts even harder than she had previously. Joanne moaned again, then opened her eyes to look into Nina's. Joanne moaned again as she felt the blood flow back into her abused nipples and they throbbed in pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.