My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 11: A Test for Nina, and New Rules

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Test for Nina, and New Rules - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After entering the massage room, Gretchen had Nina climb on the table, on her back. She adjusted the arm and leg extensions, and strapped Nina down tightly. "Don't go away now," she said as she left the room.

When she returned, she was pushing a small cart with a large steaming bowl, and some other things on it. Moving between Nina's legs, she changed the angle on the leg extensions to spread Nina's legs very wide, and then shifted a lever under the table. The pad under Nina's buttocks dropped away, leaving her ass completely exposed, but still supporting her lower back.

Gretchen turned to the little table, and picked up a small electric clipper. "Say good-bye to your muff."

She started running the clipper over Nina's bush, occasionally pausing to pick up tufts of hair, and putting them on the stand. As the clipper neared the top of Nina's cleft, the vibrations started having an effect on her, and she moaned low in her throat. Gretchen chuckled, and paused with the clipper sitting almost on top of Nina's clitoris. "I knew you'd like that part. Too bad."

By the time Gretchen finished with the clipper, Nina looked like she had a few days' worth of stubble where her large bush had been. Gretchen put the clipper away, and then picked up a cloth that had been soaking in the bowl. After wringing most of the water out, she draped it over Nina's mound, the heat causing her to moan again. Nina's hips lifted in response to the warmth, and she moaned again. Gretchen massaged the cloth into the skin, then lifted it away, and reached for the shaving cream.

She worked the lather into Nina's skin and labia, then picked up a razor, and looked at Nina. "Try to stay still, little slut. I wouldn't want to slice off something that you might need." Working with light, long strokes, Gretchen quickly removed the stubble, and then worked down across Nina's labia, pulling them taut when necessary. She was satisfied with the result, but made another pass with more lather and a fresh razor to ensure that Nina would be totally smooth. Even if Nina never came back, she wanted her to remember the experience.

After washing the remaining lather off Nina's mound, she moved to the area around her anus, and carefully clipped then shaved the area to ensure that there was not a single hair anywhere in Nina's pelvic region. She stood up, placing her hand on Nina's mound, and sliding it around. "Now then slut, does the skin feel a little more sensitive than it used to? I will say that you look very nice this way."

"Yes. It is very sensitive."

"And I'll bet you're very wet, both from what I've just done, and because you're remembering what happened the last time you were on this table." As she said this, Gretchen started rubbing her thumb over Nina's clitoris. Nina was definitely wet, and her hips started moving in response to Gretchen's actions.

"Hmmm, yes."

"I bet you'd like me to do that again."

"Yes, please."

"Well, I think we first need to explore a few things. Tell me, have you ever used any toys during sex?"

"Toys? I'm not sure what you mean."

"Vibrators, dildos, and the like."

"No, never."

"Well then, it's time I introduced you to a few." Reaching to the table, Gretchen picked up a flesh-coloured dildo that was very realistic in both shape and colour, and fairly large. She held it up for Nina to see. "This is a dildo. It's basically a plastic copy of a penis. As you can see, this one is very lifelike, as it has a head and veins, and even a set of balls. How does it compare to your husband's cock"?

Nina looked at it, desire etched on her face. "I think it's about the same size."

"Well, then you're a lucky girl. Let's see how it fits shall we?"

Gretchen placed the head of the dildo at Nina's opening, and pressed lightly until it split her lips. Repositioning, she put her hand behind the base, and pushed until the entire dildo was buried in Nina's pussy, right up to the balls. Nina groaned through the entire manoeuver, her hips rising to meet the dildo as it entered her. Gretchen was a little surprised at how easily Nina had accepted the large hunk of plastic, confirming how wet and aroused she was.

"How's that little slut? Feeling full?"

"Y-Y-Yes. Please..."

"Why don't we try a little motion to go with things?" Gretchen grasped the base of the dildo, and then withdrew it almost all the way, before shoving it back in to its depth once more. As quickly as it went in, Gretchen pulled it back, and shoved it forward once more, keeping a close eye on Nina's reaction.

Nina's reaction was almost violent, her hips rising to meet each thrust with a quick snapping action, her moans getting very loud as the dildo reamed her depths, and her breathing becoming hoarse. Between the moans, Gretchen could detect Nina mumbling, "Please ... please..." She knew the woman was on the very edge of an orgasm, and she did not want to tip her over.

Pushing the dildo all the way in once more, Gretchen stopped all movement, and waited for Nina to calm down a bit. She had more toys lined up, including several vibrators, but she was afraid that the first buzzing touch of a vibrator to Nina's clit would send her into a crashing orgasm, putting an end to what she was trying to achieve. She gently placed her thumb on Nina's clit, not moving it. She could feel Nina's abdominal muscles working as tremors of arousal kept passing through her.

"How are you, little slut? Still feeling full? I bet you want to come really badly. You want Gretchen to rub a finger on this little button, or lick it for a while, don't you?" She rubbed her thumb very lightly in a circle, just once; anything more might be too much.

"Please, Gretchen ... please make me come ... please ... why are you doing this?"

"It's all part of your training. You need to learn some control."

Gretchen reached once more for the dildo, and withdrew it very slowly from Nina's pussy, prolonging the feeling, and arousing her just a little bit more. She dropped it on the little table beside her, then placed her palm over Nina's naked pussy, and rubbed once firmly over the entire length of her slit. She could feel the heat of the blood engorging the labia, swollen with desire. She wasn't enjoying what she was doing to her friend, but knew it was necessary.

Gretchen turned to Nina's left leg, and removed the restraining strap, then did the same to the right. Moving to the head of the table, she looked down at Nina's face, and brushed the sweat-dampened hair off her face. Nina's entire body was wet, the exertion and stress of her arousal causing her to sweat everywhere. Gretchen undid the straps on her arms, and then helped her to sit up. "Come on little slut, we both need a shower."

Nina's right hand moved to her pussy, immediately seeking her clit, and starting to rub furiously over it, her breath hissing through her teeth with the sensation. Gretchen grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand back. "No-o-o-o, I'm so close. Let me finish."

"No, little slut. I decide when you come. If you can't keep your hands off your pussy, I'll put cuffs on you, and I'll tease you all night with no relief. Keep control of yourself." Gretchen slowly released the pressure on Nina's wrist, and the hand balled into a fist, but didn't move back. Nina took a long, shuddering breath, and relaxed her posture a little.

Gretchen helped her down off the table, and guided her to the shower room. Once she had the controls adjusted, she moved Nina under one of the main heads, and helped her to get wet. After a moment, Gretchen reached for one of the shampoo dispensers, and lathered Nina's hair, then turned her away, and massaged the suds into her scalp, thoroughly cleaning her hair. Nina barely reacted to Gretchen's movements, and Gretchen thought she was probably so aroused that she was simply beyond caring about anything else, wanting only the sensations that would bring her to orgasm.

Gretchen rinsed her hands, and reached for a body wash dispenser, squirting a line across Nina's shoulders and down her back to her cleft. She put her hands on Nina's shoulders and started spreading the liquid soap around, getting the skin slick with suds. Her hands worked Nina's back down to the globes of her rear, squeezing the fleshy mounds, and then returned. Gretchen stepped a little closer, wrapping her arms around Nina, and pulling her close, until their bodies touched. She spread the suds over Nina's chest, and covered each breast, firmly massaging it. She pulled on each nipple until they were completely erect; Nina was starting to react to the stimulation, pushing her breasts into Gretchen's hands.

Gretchen's hands abandoned the breasts, sliding down over Nina's ribs and belly, moving toward her groin. Nina spread her legs in anticipation and invitation, but Gretchen stopped at her mound, going no lower. She moved to Nina's side, and crouched, then lathered Nina's calf, and moved up her thigh. As she reached her crotch, one hand went up through the crease at the top of the thigh, avoiding Nina's pussy, while the other cupped the cheek of Nina's ass, and her fingertips moved through the cleft of her buttocks, passing over her perineum and swiping around her anal ring.

Gretchen moved to the other side, and followed the same pattern, never touching Nina's mound. She then came around in front of Nina, and reached around her with her left hand, cupping her ass, and applying pressure to pull her hips forward. Her soapy right hand she placed, palm flat, on Nina's mound, then slid it down to cup her sex. Watching Nina's face very closely, she massaged and washed the entire mound and vulva, running her fingers between the labia, pushing two fingers deep into her channel, and soaping over her clit a few times. Nina reacted strongly to this additional stimulation, cocking her hips forward into Gretchen's hand, rising up on her toes, and spreading her legs open. Gretchen pulled her hand away, and stood up, moving Nina back under an overhead spray, and reaching for a handheld showerhead to rinse the soap off of Nina's body.

Once Nina was rinsed clean, Gretchen wrapped her in a towel, and rubbed her down firmly. She still seemed a little listless, but didn't seem quite as tense as she had been. Gretchen thought that she was probably thinking about her departure, but there were still a few more surprises in store.

She dropped the towel, and led the compliant woman back to the locker room, leading her over to her clothes. "By the way, there are some new rules that you must follow as we move through your discovery and training." Nina looked at her as she continued. "First, obviously, your pussy is to be shaved clean at all times. I can easily look after that for you, but you need to check for stubble every day. You can shave it yourself, or have your husband or me do it for you, but it will likely need to be done at least every three days. We can't have anyone getting any razor burn." Nina actually grinned a little at that last remark.

"Next, a question: do you have a dress code at work? For example, today you are wearing a dress. Do you always have to wear a dress, or are a blouse and skirt allowed? Do you wear suits?"

"We have to be dressed in 'a business-like manner' is what the corporate code says. I can wear suits, dresses, slacks, or a blouse and skirt, as long as it's not a denim skirt. We're not allowed to wear jeans or denim unless we're having a casual day, and those are usually only for some kind of special event. We are kind of behind the curve, but we do deal with high-level officers in companies, including CEOs. Quite often, we're better dressed than our clients."

"Are there restrictions on underwear?"

"Not really. There was a case of a woman who didn't wear a bra a few times, but she was quite large-busted, and it was really obvious. She was directed to always wear one. I know there are several small-busted women on the staff who seldom wear a bra."

"Good. Next rule then: you no longer wear underwear of any kind, unless you are on your period. When your period arrives, you are permitted to wear a small pair of panties until it is over. By this I mean, boy shorts, low-rise bikinis, or a thong; no granny panties. You don't wear a bra under any circumstances. And you definitely are not permitted to wear pantyhose. If you need something on your legs, then you may wear thigh-high stockings that stay up by themselves. For some occasions, we might have you wear a garter belt, but not for normal daytime wear. Are you with me so far?"

Nina nodded, swallowing hard, so Gretchen went on. "As to your manner of dress ... if you can avoid it, do not wear a dress. The preferred uniform is a blouse and skirt. The blouse must button down the front, and the skirt must be short, and full, not tight enough that you can't spread your legs. You need to be able to open your knees by more than a foot, or the skirt is too tight. You may wear a suit, but you will wear nothing under the jacket of the suit, so you may want to ensure that the jacket is lined, and that it buttons securely. You will never wear slacks, or shorts. You may wear gym shorts like mine, but only if you are exercising, and you cannot wear anything under them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.