The Emerald Lotus - Cover

The Emerald Lotus

Copyright© 2013 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lin comes from China on a Fiance Visa and has 90 days to decide whether to marry. This is her chance to make a better life for her fourteen year old daughter, but she is realizing there may be sacrifices to make to accommodate her new husband.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

Chen Xi Lin was full of butterflies as her plane cut its engines; dropped a few feet silently and reversed the thrust after it hit the ground. The roar of the engines as it slowed down dwarfed in comparison with the apprehension in her throat as she suddenly realized where she was.

Lin's life had been a series of roller-coaster crests and valleys. Her life had seemed promising when the government had plucked her from the rice fields near Yueyang City, and groomed her for the 800 and 1600 meter events in the 1990 Olympics. She had exchanged the hard life of farming for the hard life of track.

She had gone from being an unwanted daughter in a family with no sons, to a minor celebrity the province was proud of. Life was harder, but she felt more appreciated. The tough life of an athlete was tempered by the unexpected benefits of high school and university life. She would never have been sent to the university if not for her track prospects.

Her track prospects came crashing down during the preliminaries in Barcelona, when she was spiked and tripped on the last turn of her heat in the 800 meter event. Once she was no longer a viable commodity on the track, she was given a token job in a factory in Suzhou. There, she lived in a dormitory; four girls to a room in a high-rise on the same site as the company she worked for, making computer chips for cell phones.

Her parents had arranged for her to marry the son of a neighbor who she had not really cared much for, but it would be a chance to leave the hectic city of Suzhou. It seemed she had barely been married when she had become pregnant and bore a girl. Believing that Lin's family was cursed to never have boys, her husband abandoned her.

Lin had little choice but to go back to Suzhou, where she was able to get another factory job and share a place with a couple other girls who had about the same fate. They were able to pool their time and baby sit each other's children.

The world was not the same for Lin as she grew older. The young girl, who stood for hours planting rice, was now raising a young girl who spent her free time on the cell phone and computer.

Unknown to Lin, her daughter had taken her mother's photos and posted them on a website for singles. Her daughter, Jenn, had advertised her as younger, college educated, athletic and outgoing. Jenn had managed to get her mother to pose for some very flattering photos. Lin was rather uncomfortable being asked to wear some of her daughter's short skirts and high heeled boots, but she did it to humor her.

Jenn soon began getting emails from men around the world eager to meet young women. Finally, Jenn shared some emails she received for her mother from the U.S.

Joe was a stock broker from New York. His wife had died, and he was looking for company. Jenn carried on an extensive correspondence with him, pretending to be her mother. Once Joe seemed hooked, Jenn passed on all of the information to her mother. Lin was somewhat apprehensive, and soon gave in to Joe and made a complete clarification of what had happened. Joe was still interested. He explained what a K-1 Visa was. Known as a "Fiancé Visa," a prospective bride or groom had a period of time to enter the country and decide if they wanted to marry.

Joe told her he would send her round trip ticket to New York and back to China if she would consider marrying him. Lin was jittery about the whole thing. On the one hand, her daughter might never have the opportunity to go to college as the daughter of a single mother in China. If Lin married, she would be giving her daughter potential citizenship and a good education in the country of their dreams.

Lin was full of apprehension and expressed them to her prospective husband. She was willing to consider it.

When the plane landed, an older man was standing in the crowd whom she faintly recognized from his pictures. He was about six feet tall, fairly athletic, but a little older than she had been led to believe. He was probably in his mid to late fifties.

On the other hand, Joe had not quite gotten the deal he had been led to believe either. He thought this woman was in her late twenties to early thirties. On the other hand, she was exquisite.

Her daughter had berated her about her clothes. Jenn had insisted on dressing her mother in an emerald green button front short dress and matching high-heeled boots that zipped up the sides. Her coal black long hair had been woven into a French braid that stopped just below her waist. Her wire rimmed glasses gave her a studious look. Her small purse and back pack looked like she did not intend to be away more than overnight. Joe had told her not to bother bringing many clothes, because he would buy her a new wardrobe when she arrived.

Lin's high collar looked somewhat like a traditional Chinese dress, except that it was unbuttoned to the middle of her melon sized breasts by her daughter. Lin was satisfied with the length of her dress, but her daughter had pulled out a wide woven fabric belt and put it on over the dress. The already fairly form fitting dress pulled up a couple of inches because of the belt. It now hit her at almost mid thigh, at the edge of her fingertips. Her daughter had taken some scissors and snipped off the bottom button, so when her mother sat down, the sides fell away, leaving little cover past her crotch. Her daughter, had assured her that was how the younger women of all countries and especially the U.S. dressed, and she would be an old fuddy-duddy if she didn't get with it. Jenn had cut off the button because she knew her mother would not leave it unbuttoned on her own. Jenn had picked up several fashion magazines and leafed through them to assure her mother this was the way all women dressed in the U.S.

Joe tried to make only eye contact with his prospective new bride, but it was impossible to conceal his satisfaction with the woman who tottered uncertainly on her knew high heeled shoes in front of him. Although a few years older than he had been led to believe, she was an incredibly beautiful woman. Her Bai Ling nipples strained against the form-fitting green silk dress over the quarter cup bra that held them up. The hem of her short dress fluttered and parted from the currents in the air-conditioning. Lin's naturally golden tanned legs flushed with Goosebumps as she felt his gaze wander slowly up and down her. Joe tried to focus his gaze to meet hers, but when her eyes turned down, he quickly gave her the once over.

Lin blushed and squirmed under his inspection. She fidgeted nervously with her dress. She tried embarrassingly to tug on the dress to make it longer. She could sense that the other men in the crowd were also starring.

Joe was a little awkward and nervous as he walked over and introduced himself. It helped that she was noticeably unsure of herself too. She was magnificent his mind screamed.

Are you hungry? Are you tired? Can I carry your backpack? The words seemed to come so fast to her. She smiled awkwardly and nodded; not knowing right away how to answer. Joe waited at the baggage counter and grabbed the small bag she had pointed at. She thought she was good at English, but was not prepared for the lightning fast words that she heard.

Before long, Joe had ushered her into his four-wheeled pickup. It was terribly embarrassing for her to get in as Joe held the door for her. She was far too small to get herself up graciously into the passenger seat with such a short dress. Joe had seen an article in the Ladies Home Journal about this kind of thing. "What do you do and how do you act when you assist your date into a sports car when she has a short skirt?"

"Just relax and enjoy it." The article said. With a somewhat modified reaction, Joe let her struggle as she futilely let her dress part as she struggled to get up into the seat of the small truck with a 4" lift and oversize tires. Her face turned red as her dress parted and she practically bared herself to him as she struggled to get one foot up onto the floorboard. Joe set the bag down and lifted her up effortlessly onto the seat. Even so, Lin struggled to smooth her dress down as she struggled to get her legs together.

Lin was modest, but also somewhat desperate. She knew she had to do her best to adjust to this stranger's lifestyle. Her daughter's welfare depended on it. Her visa said that she had ninety days to decide whether or not to marry. If she didn't she would have to go back. If she went back, her daughter's chances of any decent future would be destroyed. "Please be at least somewhat respectable. Please give me something positive to consider about marrying you." Her mind screamed in silent apprehension.

She tried to smile and nod to the numerous questions he ran off. Once the conversation slowed down, she did have a sense of what he had said, but it was hard to understand in real time.

Joe tried to be patient with her, and she struggled to tell herself she could accept him. "I will learn to love him." She struggled to tell herself.

As the days went by, Joe took her to several boutiques and got her several outfits for different occasions. He got her a pair of black, skinny jeans; Charcoal grey, very high heel boots that stopped just below her knees. The zippers up the side had several straps along the sides. It was a lot of effort to zip up the boots and then buckle the straps, but they looked very expensive and stylish.

Lin was a little apprehensive about some of the short cotton dresses he bought her. They looked just like the ones her daughter had shown her in the magazines, but she was still a little guarded about the extreme length. The only thing that made the length bearable was she was not at home where her relatives could see her. In New York, she was actually not that different, but her gripping beauty still made heads turn as she went by.

Joe was getting intoxicated at the attention he got when he was with her. Everybody seemed to think that he must be an especially rich man to have this kind of beauty with him. He liked to walk a few steps behind her to watch the reaction of the men as they went by.

Gradually, Joe grew bolder in his suggestions for his prospective wife. Although she was beautiful, Joe was a middle aged man and needed more and more stimulation to get excited.

One day, Joe texted her that they were going out to dinner after he got home. Lin was apprehensive. Each time they made love, his interest seemed to be cyclical. He would make some proactive suggestion about another dress for her to wear. He would walk behind her and watch the other men's reaction. She did not like that; it was humiliating.

About a month ago, he took her to a bar and let her out. He told her to go in and get a table; that he would be in as soon as he parked the car. When she went in, it was a rather seedy bar. She was the only woman in the place. The maître d' seated her at a table next to the window. It had a glass top. She tried to look casual as she tucked nervously at her short dress. It seemed like it took Joe forever to park the car and come in to meet her.

When he came in, there were several men standing around her, offering to buy her a drink. She had insisted she was meeting somebody, but they seemed oblivious to her comments. When Joe came in and sat next to her, they begrudgingly left. Joe wanted to know everything they had asked her and what she had said back to them. For about a month, sex had been great. It wasn't that Lin wanted sex; she took it as a sign of his interest. If he wasn't showing much interest, she felt her prospects of marriage were much smaller.

Joe's text message on her cell phone had an ominous feel to it. His sexual appetite had started to taper off for the last week or so, and she was apprehensive about what this night out would bring.

He had said that he was coming home early, and that they were going out.

When he came in about three in the afternoon, she was dressed in a short bathrobe with slippers. She had scrubbed herself; painted her toenails and fingernails; and braided her hair. Joe seemed to have a fetish about her hair. She had lain down with her head over the end of the couch and braided her long black hair into a French braid that stopped just below her waist. It was about the only thing she did not feel any reservations about.

She knew better than to put on a dress before he got there. She would let him pick out the clothes in order to avoid any arguments. There were no arguments. She simply just didn't want to have to change clothes again. When he came home, she followed him slowly upstairs, wondering what he would be thinking today.

She walked past him to the dresser and pulled out the top drawer that had her panties and bras. Apprehensively, she pulled out a black thong and lacy bra, knowing he would pick something outlandish. Lin dropped the bathrobe and started to put on the lacy black bra. He stopped her. He threw down a paper sack from Sac's. She opened it. It was a black lacy bra almost like the one she had started to put on.

When she held it up, Joe helped fasten the clasp. It was in front. He cupped her breasts as he fastened it. She was astonished to find that the quarter cups did not hide her nipples. The bra was snug and pushed her breasts up needlessly. They did not need any support. They poked out wantonly at almost ninety degree angles to each other. The bra wasn't so much to hold her up as to hold her in. Without the restraint, her Bai Ling nipples jutted about three quarters of an inch stiffly past the end of her breasts. The snug thin cotton dress could not possibly conceal their location or size without the help of the bra. In fact, the thin material could barely conceal the light pink of her surrounding areoles.

Lin was humiliated at the thought of wearing this outfit in public. She only prayed that they would not see anyone that they knew. She blinked to clear her eyes as she reached embarrassingly for her black lace thong.

She felt Joe reach around her and take the garment away. Instead, he handed her the gray, button front dress from Forever Twenty One. It looked great on the mannequin. She didn't know whether she would be able to walk down the street in it without being self conscious.

The dress hit her a few inches above the knees, but the buttons only came to mid thigh or higher. If the wind didn't blow, things would be o.k.

Joe handed her some black ribbed pantyhose to put on; only they weren't really pantyhose. When she sat down and crossed her legs to put them on, she realized they were individual stockings. Embarrassed, she stood to pull them up. They went up to just below her crotch. The tops were ornately woven into lace patterns that created a transition from the dark black leg coverings to a gradually more revealing of flesh through the lace to the bare naked olive skin surrounding her vagina.

Lin didn't ask where they were going. She didn't want to know. It couldn't be good. Although their apartment was not abnormally warm or cool, the air movement constantly reminded her that under the dress she was naked.

Lin tried to cover her embarrassment as she

crossed her legs to zip and buckle up the high heel boots that Joe had handed her. She stood embarrassingly on her high heels as though they were so high everybody would see up her dress.

Joe pulled out a long thin wool cap and slipped it over her shoulders. He handed her her small clutch purse and the Dolce Cabana Dark Glasses that were beside the door as they left.

When the elevator doors opened, Lin was certain that everybody knew that she had no panties. Her face flushed and her ears pounded. When they got outside, they made the short walk to the subway. It was starting to fill as there is always a group that seems to have just gotten off of work or about to go to some job.

When Joe and Lin sat down, her cape parted. Her dress had already fallen off of her thighs under it. Lin nervously tried to wrap the sides back over her lap. Joe leaned over and whispered something. Lin's face turned red as she let go of the fabric between her hands and thighs. The cape had no buttons, and the sides fell open against the bench seat they were in. As the subway car jumped and turned, the dress and cape seemed to vibrate farther apart, revealing her long lean shaved legs from the top of her boots to the spot where the last button seemed to cover her crotch.

Some of the men tried not to notice. Some of the men stared wantonly at her. They all seemed to question what they were supposed to do. Joe was relishing in the attention his prospective wife was getting.

They hadn't been riding long, when Joe stood. Where were they going? Joe nudged her gently ahead of him towards the door. The men grinned as she passed. As they walked the steep flights of steps to daylight, Lin was certain the men knew she was panty-less.

When they got outside, Joe led her about a half block. She was too embarrassed about her dress, and seemed oblivious to what he was saying.

They got to "Guinevere's Day Spa," and Joe held the door for her. "What was going on?" she wondered. The receptionist asked for reservations, and Joe whispered something to her. She seemed unfazed as she led the two of them into a room that seemed more like a doctor's office.

Once inside, there was a couch, a large leather sofa, and what looked like an exam table covered with sheets. The receptionist took Lin's cape and hung it on the back of the door. Lin suffered in embarrassment as she assumed the position she knew was hers. She sat with her legs crossed and her hands to her sides. She knew Joe did not want her to hide herself with her hands or purse. Her dress drifted off of her legs, leaving her crossed legs bare almost to the top of her stockings.

In a few minutes, a large muscular black man came in. He had on a long white coat; carried a manila folder and seemed all business like. He didn't ask any questions. He looked at the folder, then over at Lin. His gaze almost melted her. He was quiet for a while as he studied her and the chart.

"Hello, folks, my name is Conrad." Joe introduced himself and Lin. The terror and embarrassment in her eyes made him suspect she didn't know what was going on.

Joe and Conrad whispered a little to each other.

"Miss Lin; apparently your husband has not fully explained what you are here for." Lin shook her head in terror.

Lin barely understood the words as they explained things to her. She was numb with humiliation when the big black man picked her up by the waist and placed her on the exam table. He nudged her back so she lay with her back and shoulders down. Her eyes watered as she felt him unbutton her dress to the waist.

Lin tried not to show her humiliation as the man pulled some steel stirrups out and parted her legs. Her mind screamed in protest as she felt the breeze between her legs. Her hands lost their color as they gripped the sides of the exam table.

She could hear the familiar "swish; swish; swish" as he slid a straight razor on a leather belt. She felt the alcohol sting as he sprayed her vagina with shaving cream. Now she realized what was going on. She could feel the cold steel pass over her vagina. It didn't take long before he wiped her again with an antiseptic towel and hot water.

Again, she felt colder and more exposed as she felt the air-conditioning on her now naked vulva.

She didn't quite understand why the black man said: "Hold still." She didn't quite understand why she felt Joe come over; lay across her abdomen and grip her legs to keep her from moving. The big black man was good with a needle. She did not feel the needle go in or the release of Novocain. She heard something like a stapler go off twice, but didn't recognize the sound. Wait; that was how she had been lanced for earrings when she was a child.

Lin could feel the numbing sense that somebody was tugging on her vulva. "That's it. Your done." The black man said as he passed an alcohol laced towel over her vulva.

He put one arm behind her neck and brought her up to a sitting position. He held a mirror in front of her like a barber who is finished with a haircut.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.