A Little Fun in the Sun - Cover

A Little Fun in the Sun

Copyright© 2013 by Barebacker

Chapter 1: Silly Bitch

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Silly Bitch - My bitchy wife and I were vacationing in the Caribbean when she had a panic attack at an Island outdoor festival night and a local man offered to drive us back to our hotel; for a fee. She reluctantly paid the bill and then some, I had no idea! There is interracial sex but that is not what the story is about; this could just as easily have happened in Turkey with the right people but it happened in the Caribbean, with the absolutely perfect right people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Wife Watching   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

My wife's parents agreed to watch the kids and her and I took off for a quickie Caribbean vacation. A friend had told us about a funky little hotel in the older part of the island with lots of local food and music. Kim agreed to try it but a resort with a poolside bar was more her thing, she had a lot of bitch in her and liked being served or serviced, you couldn't tell by looking at her five, two, hundred and ten pound hot little body but she was more cunt than pussy. After ten years together I still get caught off guard by her absolutely sweet face and tight ass that she uses for manipulation and power more than anything else even though she's at least as horny as I am, what a waste. I was getting tired of the bitch.

We settled into a routine the first day; Kim liked to sleep in and I liked to get up early so I would go for an hour or so walk and pick up some fruit for breakfast at the morning market and by the time I got back Kim would be ready to get up. We would have breakfast together on the balcony and decide what to do with the rest of the day, usually which beach to go to. On the second day of my walks there was a man unloading sheets of plywood from an old beater pickup by himself so I stopped to help. We got to talking and it turned out he was an electrician for the local power authority and I'm an electrician for a large company at home, we hit it off and every morning I would walk up to his place for a visit and give him a hand while I was there. We would talk while I was helping him and I learned that his wife and kids were on a neighbouring island visiting her parent's farm while he finished a renovation on this house they just bought when they moved here for his job. He didn't know anyone in the area yet and was glad for the help I gave him. Thomas asked me if we were going to have any more children and I told him no, I had a vasectomy. Thomas said that he had one as well and spoke about it not being a popular thing for the men to do in the islands so he keeps it to himself. He kidded me about having my wife waiting in bed for me and his wife is a long swim away, "Man, I haven't been this long without a woman since I was twelve!" I told him if he didn't stop looking at my butt I wouldn't feel safe visiting him anymore. We laughed like old friends together, old friends I didn't tell my wife about. It would've been: "What are you helping him for, you don't know him, what has he ever done for us?" Stupid bitch. Gorgeous, with perfect B cup tits, snug pussy, and a high tight little ass thats to die for, but still a bitch and getting to the point of not being worth the trouble. I opened up to him about what a mean and vindictive streak my wife has and Thomas shared with me that his first wife was like that; "The woman couldn't stand to see me enjoy myself but thought she deserved every good thing. My best uncle told me to leave her and get a good woman! There are plenty of nice woman out there and I listened to him. He set me straight."

On our fourth morning together Thomas told me about the Friday night festival that has great food vendors with a local band for music. Everyone in the area goes, good fun. It gets a little raucous but there are police there and Thomas assured me that there is never any trouble. Completely safe. So that night I talked Kim into going to the Festival for dinner and some music; well raucous didn't describe it! We got there just as a large group of men came down the street behind us and started taunting and making gestures at a group of men already there, with us between them. Kim freaked! and clutching my arm she looked up at me and said: "I'm terrified!" If she had a chance to run she would have fucked off and left me there to fend for myself but she was stuck with no way out. Thomas had told me about this but said not to worry, it's just some competition between neighbourhoods and although it might look serious, it's good natured and in a short time everyone will be dancing and laughing together. Well Kim didn't know this and she was bug eyed scared, we pushed our way through the crowd towards Thomas's house further up the street and men were hitting on Kim all the way: "Come on pretty lady, I'll take good care of you." "You dance with me, you never dance with another man again." One guess what dance meant and it wasn't lost on Kim. By the time we got to Thomas's pickup she was ready to jump at any chance of saving herself, I told Kim to stay beside the truck and I'll go to the door and see if I can hire the owner to drive us out of here.

I knocked and Thomas let me in, he had just gotten out of the shower and was shirtless with a pair of cut off sweat pants for shorts. After I told him what shape Kim was in he offered to walk with us or if we wanted he would drive us back to our hotel and thats when my brain took a left turn. I have no idea where this came from but it must have been festering somewhere in my mind. Instead of just saying thanks, I said that wasn't what I wanted; Kim had always complained that when she was single she didn't fool around enough, I offered swinging and she was offended I would suggest such a thing. What a bitch, well now's her chance, Thomas hadn't had any in awhile, two birds with one stone. "How would you like a hot piece of my wife's excellent ass?" "Whoa man! What are you saying? That don't sound right." "Ya, it does. My wife's a bitch, but a fuckin gorgeous bitch with a hot body and I'm offering you a free ride. We have no diseases or anything and we're leaving next week, no one will ever know." "I don't know man." I went on: "She doesn't know that we know each other and thinks I'm in here arranging a ride to our hotel, so follow my lead and you'll get to have a very hot woman in your bed." Thomas went over to the window and pulled the curtain aside enough so he could see Kim standing beside his truck. In her little summer dress she looked like a virginal teenage beauty nervously waiting for her date. Thomas looked at me sideways and asked again: "You're sure about this, really sure?" "Completely! I'm going to tell her you'll help and when I bring her in I want you to tell her she's lucky she came to your house or there would have been things happen to her out there, let her imagination do the rest. Then tell her before you take her to safety: 'You need some private time with her in there' and nod to the bedroom 'or you can go back out on the street right now'." Thomas was shaking his head: "She'll leave." I pushed: "No, she won't. She'll be so freaked out she'll agree to anything. I'll tell her she doesn't have to do this, we can take our chances out on the street but she won't go back outside with the mob there. Take her in the bedroom and don't take any shit from her or give her any sympathy, the bitch doesn't deserve it! Make her give you a blow job, she gives great head, then take whatever else you want and screw the hell out of her." Never mind Thomas, I was getting really bent by all this now. "Jesus John! Your killing me. Ya man, bring her in. I'll do it." "Good! but remember be very dominant, that's the key, you must completely dominate her, no chance of mercy or any other way out of this and don't tell her you've had a vasectomy, when you're banging her tell her 'you always make sons and you're going to put a baby boy in her belly'. We have two blond daughters and I think the thought of a black son would really fuck her up." I went out and brought Kim in and it went exactly like I expected with my wife following Thomas into the bedroom and the loudest noise I have ever heard was the click of the door closing.

The bedroom that Thomas took Kim to had a shared closet between it and the adjacent bedroom that did not have a separation wall so you could go in the closet in one bedroom and follow it between the walls to come out in the closet in the next bedroom, my grandparents had the same thing in their house and it was great for hide and seek when I was a kid. I kicked off my shoes and in a minute was watching them through the louvers in the closet door. Thomas was stone faced looking down at her while she begged him to just drive us back to our hotel and she'll give him lots of money, Kim kept talking as his hand caressed her hair before gripping a fistful to bend her head back for a full mouth kiss. Kim tried to turn away but Thomas jerked her back and scowled; "I'll throw you out on the street naked, then you'll have some fun." "No! Please, I'm sorry." His lips covered hers and his tongue pushed into her mouth as he worked her over. Kim passively accepted the kiss until Thomas's fingers found her braless nipple through her dress and pinched it hard; Kim gasped and cringed away but he had her by the hair and nipple, she wasn't going anywhere. "Kiss me back!" and she did. Kimmy can kiss like a banshee when she wants to, but she is too cheap with her hot kisses and blow jobs, it looked like Thomas knew how to get the best out of her. She was running her tongue along his lips, with quick sucks on his tongue and then some sparring. Another suck on his bottom lip and then a full french kiss. They were just kissing but I already had my cock out, beating it almost viciously when Thomas reached for the hem of her dress, lifting it up over her head and tossing it on the floor. Kim stood there quivering with her arms hanging by her sides, nipples so stiff they must have ached jutting out from her breasts, the only clothing she had left on was a beautiful, lace trimmed brazilian cut panty cupping her mound and half her ass. Thomas had stopped kissing Kim but kept a hold of her hair, forcing her head back while he slowly stroked her body everywhere but her nipples or pussy. He caressed the slope of her shoulders down her arms and across her chest above her breasts then circled under her beauties to lift each one to weigh it in his palm. Squeezing each breast in his whole hand hard enough to make Kim moan, still not touching the nipples which were like little erections begging to be masturbated. I couldn't tell if Kim was in lust, fear, or both but she had a lot of something going on now.

Thomas's hand left her breasts and trailed lightly across her tummy to explore Kim's navel then just touching her skin with his finger tips he moved down along the slope of her thighs almost to her knees then back up the inside, slowly, making little travelling circles. Kim was starting to pant, it didn't matter why anymore, fear or lust, it all ended up between her legs. Thomas's fingers followed the line of her panties from the inside of her thigh to her hip barely grazing Kim's plump labia with the backs of his fingers. When the tips dipped inside her panties waist band Kim's belly sucked in and stayed in as they drifted across her tummy to the top of her mound. Her mouth was hanging open as her panting became louder, Kim's eyes were all panic, jumping around the room but her body was getting ready for other things. What a fucking torment she must be in. Thomas's fingers curled gently into her panties, the backs of his fingers buried in the small bush she left on the top of her mound. Kim's breath stopped when she felt his fingers in her cunt hair, her body frozen. Waiting. His fingers gripped her panties and pulled up! Hard! Wedging the gusset of her panties into her pussy slit and ass crack, crudely splitting her labia, jarring her up on her toes from the shock. A ragged breath and an anguished moan coming from her mouth. Using his grip in her hair to turn her so her back was to him he bent her at the waist and grabbed the back of her brazilians to pull them even tighter into her split open ass. Another loud groan spilled from Kim just before his beefy hand came down on her butt with a stinging slap, Kimmy squealed with every spank, five good ones covering both cheeks then spinning her back around by the hair only to arch her backwards to continue the spanking. Kim was staring at his face as Thomas began slapping her breasts with sharp strokes, more to sting than to hurt. Kim's nipples got even harder as her tits reddened from the treatment they were getting, then without a pause he moved his hand down to slap her thighs that Kim tried to protect by squeezing together. Thomas just bent her further backwards by her hair forcing her to squat out her legs to keep her balance, giving him her open thighs and split beaver to torment. The look on her face when the first slap landed on her clit and pussy lips was fucking awesome, her mouth went oval and her eyes widened to their greatest extremity, seeing nothing, her whole face opened to the intensity of what was happening to her. Did he ever have her number, this was the biggest surprise of all. I shot my first load on the inside of the closet door, it was so fucking intense that my legs almost buckled and I never lost my erection. A first. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't anything like this.

Thomas kept a steady spanking on Kim's pussy, sometimes reaching deep between her legs to concentrate on her exposed labia pushed out by the panties wedged between them. They made an exciting fleshy sound when his hand hit and during pauses I could see how much fatter and inflamed they were. Thomas thought it was time to lose the panties, I agreed. He let go of her hair and with his fists wrapped in the front and back of her panties he surprised us both by lifted her off the floor. All of her weight was on the crotch of her panty jammed between her labia, from her clit all the way through her butt past her anus. With Kim's toes dangling inches above the floor Thomas bounced her, never letting her feet touch, then he did it again pulling up hard and fast taking Kim's weight off of the material splitting her pussy and then her settling back down on it with a groan of agony. Both of her hands had their fingers dug into his forearms in front of her and Kim's mouth was hanging open in a silent scream. The next time her weight settled in her crack Thomas continued the motion down and as Kim's beautiful brazilian panties joined the dress on the floor she sank to her knees cupping her pussy, whimpering. Maybe crying a little. I was getting a little fucked up by now, I signed up for a blow job and a screw then we go home, now he's working her over like a pimp training a new girl, where the hell did this come from?

Kim was the picture of submission, naked, on her knees before the man who owned her, her hands cupping her vulva, shallow breathing through her mouth, waiting. Her gasping breath was all I could hear until Thomas fisted her hair to pull her face against the swelling in the front of his shorts and then all I could hear was her groaning until he gave Kim her next instruction: "Pull them down." Kimmy didn't hesitate at all and with both hands she pulled the sweats down his legs and Thomas kicked them away. As she sat back on her heels her eyes raised to the level of his cock and while she watched Thomas squeezed and pulled his prick to fully erect before grabbing her hair to pull her mouth to his dripping cock head. Kim still had a bit of fight left in her and pressed her lips together but a tug on her hair opened her mouth and with the last token resistance gone her lips wrapped around the juicy head of his prick. Her shoulders sagged and her whole posture shifted to one of compliance, she began to give ernest head, slowly, with a lick here and kisses there, she began to respond to the heat he put in her ass and pussy. This was a serious blow job now, Kimmy was pumping Thomas's shaft in time to her mouth bobbing on the crown, her other hand kneading his fat testicles. When she pulled her lips back to expose his piss hole so she could watch her own hand pump some juice out for her tongue to lick off both Thomas and I groaned. That was what it took to push Thomas over the edge and when he held Kim's head in his hands to start short stroking her mouth we all knew what was coming. Kimmy let go of Thomas's balls to rub her clit and forced herself down on his groin so hard that Thomas let go of her head and reaching behind himself grabbed his own buttocks, arching his cock forward into Kim's mouth, her hungry mouth. I have never seen her give head like this, total abandonment! She always made me feel guilty about cumming in her mouth but this time she was starving for his cum to flood her, desperate, she was frantically sucking him off! Holy Fuck! Her fingers on her clit were a blur as her tongue washed the head of any juice then back to stroking and sucking, her mouth making wet noises as she suckled on him. Every muscle in his body tensed and his fingers dug deeper into his ass cheeks, his cock, hard and stiff turned to steel and lurched as the first rope of cum boiled across Kim's tongue to be gulped down as she excitedly wrung more from the fat cock between her lips. Her pumps got stronger and more insistent as his orgasm faded, Kim was making mewing sounds as his shots turned to a dribble, she didn't want it to end, still thirsty for more of his sperm to swallow. It went on until Thomas's prick was a raw nerve and with a grunt he pulled her up and threw her on the bed. Holy fuck! Man! seeing my wife suck him off so hotly and then chew and swallow his whole load was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Watching Kim's throat swallowing and knowing what she was swallowing gave me such an attack of anxiety that I lost my erection. I was breathing like a race horse and my heart was pounding so loud that I didn't know if I needed a doctor or a woman.

The two of them stared at each other like odd bookends, both panting through their mouths, eyes aflame, bodies alive with passion. Thomas was black as night and Kimmy had that dirty blond beach girl look, he was five ten and one ninety pounds of solid beef, she was five two and a hundred and ten soaking wet and with the clear view I had of her cunt she was soaking wet right now, she had stopped masturbating and was mashing her whole cunt with her hand, rolling her clit and dangling labia, roughly spreading cunt cream all over her pussy. Kim had C sections with our children and her pussy is naturally small but luckily good and wet because Thomas's cock was almost perfect for her: it looked about seven inches, circumcised, and like the rest of him was thick and beefy. If I could change anything I would have given him a six incher because my six and a half inches can leave her sore, never mind that his cock is half again as thick as mine and I didn't think this was going to be a gentle fuck. It was a different woman than the one I knew spread eagled on the bed with her whole chest and abdomen rising and falling as she lay there shallow breathing through her mouth, her cunt hair matted from her own juices, making a good beaver for him and her eyes saying: "Take me, fuck me hard!" Thomas moved to lie beside Kimmy and she swung her ass over to get him between her legs, wanting intercourse, but he was having none of that and asserted his mastery by a loud slap on her thigh, Kimmy jumped out of the way with something like adoration in her eyes. This all started with me wanting to teach the bitch a lesson and give my friend some relief but I might be the only one getting taught anything. I started shaking when I realized she 'wanted intercourse', she wanted him in her, he was going to shoot his cum in my wife. I wasn't so sure anymore.

Thomas stretched out on his back with his hands behind his head and Kimmy was all over him, stroking his chest and stomach, wet kissing his cheek and neck repeatedly then trailing her tongue down to his nipples and licking and sucking them to hard points. Her hands moving everywhere except his prick, all around it especially scratching and pulling his pubic hair, hefting his balls to feel them refilling. This was getting to Thomas and he rolled on his side capturing Kim's mouth with his, deeply frenching her, anything he did she welcomed and assisted, spreading her lips to accept his fuller ones, and finally arching her pelvis to his hand to welcome first one fat finger then a second one into her cunt. What a fucking picture: Kim's hand holding Thomas's head for the hot kisses and her hips humping her cunt up for the rough finger fucking she was getting, gasping and grimacing as he banged her pussy raw with two then three fat fingers. Kim was making sounds of pain now but was still pulling his mouth to hers for the hot kisses that were making him fuck her harder. Give no quarter, take no prisoners. Man he was being rough with her cunt, I thought she would scream for help; instead the bitch came. Thomas had three fingers pounding her pussy to a frothy pulp and the moment his thumb found her clit she stopped kissing and clung to his chest as her cunt shot off the bed chasing her orgasm, humping frantically. Thomas wasn't teasing anymore and rammed his hand into her pussy mashing her clit against her pubis, she screamed and came, arching up to the brutal penetration Kim gave several more small squeaks and thrusts, cumming continuously as Thomas followed her orgasm with diminishing jabs until she sagged back down on the mattress pushing his fingers away from her pussy and clit. Totally spent, I could even see some of the whites of her eyes when they were closed, like she was half passed out and she looked like it laying there; limp as a rag doll with a messy cunt, sobbing through ragged breaths. Kim might have been bagged but Thomas had recharged and was hard as wood again, it was time for him to get some.

He was a master at playing a tune with Kim's body, while she was coming down from her orgasm Thomas began working her back up, same stroking of her body that he did before, waking it up for more sex, using her whole skin as an erogenous zone. Kim started to get anxious looking around the bedroom like she was seeing her surroundings for the first time, her breathing was getting faster but she was resisting again. Kim is a control freak and she would rather wreck something than lose power over it, she had no power now and it was shaking her up. When Thomas's lips closed around her nipple her mouth popped open and she stared at his full lips working her nips from deep sucking to gentle kisses and when he blew on them to chill them stiff; she was gone. Kim's head dropped to the mattress and her legs moved apart as she caressed his hair murmuring sweet encouragements. Encouragements that she never, ever, gave to me, a little tough to hear but I started this, in for a penny in for a pound. I'll see it through. Thomas's hands moved constantly stroking her everywhere, lightly, then a small pinch of sensitive skin brought out a gasp from Kim and her arms wrapping around Thomas to pull him close for her lips to urge him on. Oh my God the languid kisses she covered him with were driving him crazy, now it was Thomas who was blowing like a bull rearing on it's hind legs and he reared. Moving to his hands and knees he grabbed Kim's leg by the calf and pulled her under him like she was weightless, lining her up for a balling. Kimmy was more than ready and clutching his arms she arched her pussy up, offering him her wet gash and open beaver, Thomas looked down at her cunt in heat and groaned lowering his cock so it nestled lengthwise in her lips and began sawing it along her crack, smearing her pussy lube from her anus to her clit with the tube of his prick. Kimmy was beside herself, making little huff noises and rocking her pussy on his fatty, masturbating herself on the underside of his cock but Thomas had other plans and every slide towards her anus he would dig the tip into her vagina then go back to sawing her crack. Kim groaned with his withdrawal, trying to grasp his cockhead with her pussy lips, thrusting after him, digging her nails into his back in frustration. Urging him to consummate her subduction, to finish it. I groaned along with her as I watched the head of his fat cock disappear past her pussy lips into the mouth of her vagina only to reappear again, shiny with Kim's juices.

On the next pass of his erection past her hole Kim succeeded with a strong surge of her hips to lodge his cock crown in her pussy, just barely. Any argument on Thomas's part would move it out, he didn't argue but he didn't help either. Kim growled in angry frustration, ramming her hips up to get more cock in her cunt but Thomas had pulled his knees up and Kim couldn't, no matter how hard she shoved against him, get more than the helmet in her hole. Thomas just held steady letting her exhaust herself and when she sagged down to the mattress sobbing in frustration he shushed her and settled his weight down on her, crushing her into the bed under him, covering her mouth with his. All I could see of her was her arms and legs wrapped around Thomas like a baby monkey clinging to it's mother. He regained his cool and moved back up on his elbows and knees but when Kim tried to follow him he pulled out of her reach. Kimmy was starting to come apart at the seams, openly weeping in frustration. Begging him to stop being mean to her and covering her face in her hands, began sobbing almost hysterically. Thomas shushed her again and lowering his cock to her wet crack started to saw her pussy again. Every time Kim responded by trying to move her pussy to trap his cock he would pull back and she would sob and beg him not to pull away. Thomas would shush her and when she stilled herself he would return to sawing her crack which was inflamed beyond reason and awash with her secretions. I had never seen a pussy metamorphose into a cunt in heat like this before, her vagina was almost inverting itself and bulged out wetly from her vulva in an effort to suck in his penis. Kim's whole pussy pooched out at least an inch beyond normal, swollen to unbelievable proportions. She is usually so small and now she has this huge sack of cunt hanging between her thighs. Thomas rolled half off of Kim and claimed her mouth with his, but any movement of hers towards his prick and he would move away dragging a pitiful cry from her. Finally with every muscle in her body tensed she lay on her side motionless, her hands gripping his biceps as he used his fisted cock to maul her whole cunt, aggressively forcing her labia apart and digging it in to her sensitive parts. From her bush to her little back door, even giving it a bit of a fuck, the wet head pushing past her sphincter to vanish in to her bum, making oh so hot kissey sounds as it went in and out, just the head popping past her pucker, back and forth. God I wanted to see him sodomize her but he was just fucking with her. Kimmy didn't move, gripping Thomas's biceps with her forehead on his chest she weeped without restraint, broken to the sex.

Kim could hold nothing back now and when Thomas moved from her anus she cried out in grief only to yelp when he smacked her clit with his hard on. Then clinging to him as he slapped her ass again and again, crying and yelling completely out of control, sobbing only when he stopped. I thought Thomas would pop a nut his cock looked so ripe, his balls had long since filled his sack to make a heavy purse so it was no surprise when he settled the tip in the entrance to her hole and as the head passed into her she breathed: "Yesss! Oh God! Yesss!" Kimmy wasn't the only one needing this, Thomas was in full bull mode and I was obsessed with the spectacle. My whole focus was on their joining, wringing my balls with one hand and the tip of my dick wetting my other palm I held my breath as he sank the thick shaft into my wife. I memorized every moment of her lips forming to his size and shape, wondering if she could feel the bulbous veins running across his penis as his girth dragged her labia into her pussy with his forward motion. With only half in Thomas started to back out which sent a ripple of despair though Kim, crying out his name she pleaded: "Please Thomas, please don't take it out." and then she broke down in tears again. She needn't have worried, he wasn't going anywhere but up her cunt, all the way up her cunt. Oh fuck this was hot! I had been waiting for this moment and when it came it was everything I hoped for. I had a perfect view of Kim's violation as he forced six inches in her tight pussy withholding the last inch or so of the widely flared base. She started to move up to suck in the last of it and Thomas pulled back once more until just the tip was in her lips, shushing her again for moving. Kim flipped out and her whole body was wracked with her shuddering cries: "Please don't, I'll be good, please, please, I won't move anymore." and she once more broke down in tears. Thomas kissed her tears away and rolling her on her back viciously rammed the extra width of the flared trunk of his hard on into her cunt, driving her across the mattress. Kimmy screeched and dug her heels into his ass to hold him in deep as his pubic hair joined with hers and his balls massaged her puckered rosebud, it was done. I shot my second load on the closet door in front of me and licked the dribbles off of my fingers. Another first.

Kimmy's labia stretched taut around the thick phallus starting to pick up a rhythm; like a locomotive. Every drive of his piston pushed her further across the bed, every slap of his heavy balls on her ass meant another couple of inches until her head hit the wall and still he fucked hard, the slapping of his balls was followed by the thud of her head hitting the wall until Thomas pulled her back by the shoulders and keeping his grip to prevent her from moving he just fucking rammed his prick into her as hard as he could for five maybe six thrusts. The slaps of his groin slamming into Kim's crack were violently loud and I could barely see her under his bulk but I could hear her cries every time he slammed her. Keeping his firm grip on her shoulders so she couldn't be driven across the bed by his thrusts made the whole impact be absorbed by her pussy. Fuck! he was pile driving her, she had never been fucked like this, his thick and rock hard cock was soaked in Kim's juices, his solid ramming had turned her little pussy into a frothing cunt. She just clung to him, his pounding of her was relentless, like a runner who's hit his stride. Thomas steadily put the meat to her, into the root every time, a steady rhythm of serious fucking. I couldn't believe how rigid his prick was, like a pagan wooden carving, and when I realized I wanted to touch it to see what it felt like I had a mini panic! They fucked on. Kim giving up an: "Oh!" every stroke, her face tightening up, fingers digging into Thomas's back, then a quiet: "Yes." and another, "Yess!." Thomas fucked steadily hard, sometimes arching his hips down to drive his cock upwards to her G spot, then raising up to rub against her clit, steadily banging towards orgasm. Holy fucking Jesus Christ his balls had moved up tight to the shaft and his fucking stepped up a notch, Kimmy, feeling his cock swell to seal his cum in her, moved into warp speed. He remembered: "I'm going to put a black baby in your belly." and added a line of his own: "You're going to have my bastard son in nine months." Kimmy groaned as her head thrashed on the bed as different expressions crossed her face, not all of them pleasant, but she didn't ask him to pull out or stop but returned his lust to fuck him harder, urging him to make a baby in her. The noise of their coupling filled the house, the noise of Kimmy cumming filled the neighbourhood. She clung to him gasping and crying out, then started having seizures and yelling primitive sounds as her body had a mind wrecking orgasm that Thomas fucked her right through until she was jelly and still he plowed on. Hooking his arms under her legs Thomas pulled her groin up to his and drove down as deep as he could and held that position as the first bolt of jism flooded her and getting up on his toes to force the flare of his prick to stretch and seal her cunt he shot another load, on his third shot Kim came again and rode out the rest of his orgasm with them cumming together. By the time it got to the quivers they were as limp as wet rags and Thomas holding his weight off of Kim until he slipped out soft and rolled onto his back beside her. Side by side they lay there panting, Kim's legs apart with her beautiful beat up cunt leaking a stream of cum that ran over her puckered asshole and down her butt crack to the bed and Thomas's cock looked no better, it lay on his thigh oozing the last of his semen onto his leg. Kimmy needing a little closeness rolled onto Thomas who lifted his arm so she could snuggle on his chest and lay her thigh on his, her hand moving down to gently fondle his exhausted penis. They lay there for about ten minutes before Thomas broke the silence: "We better go see John." and Kim without a word got up and slipped her dress on over her head and tucked her panties into the pocket of her dress. Not wiping her messy cunt at all. Another first. I ran like hell through the closet and out to the front porch where they found me sitting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.