Black African Seduction of White Daughter - Cover

Black African Seduction of White Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white engineer from South Africa signs for a contract in Kenya. He brought along his 16 and 14 yr. old daughters. He would soon find out that black African lust would soon be waiting for his daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial  

Paul Johnson from South Africa had just agreed on a high dollar contract with an African company in Kenya. He had relocated to that country with his 16 and 14 year old daughters a week ago. The contract was very lucrative and certainly awarded him for his expertise in oil and gas exploration. What he did not know was the Kenyans that hired him had researched his family and found other reasons for hiring him ... his young daughters.

Paul had been separated from his wife of 17 years and was raising the two daughters on his own. He certainly needed the income. The contract signing was on a Sunday night and three African representatives drove up to his furnished condo.

Paul greeted them at the front door and invited them in. Two of the black Africans were quite imposing. They drawfed Paul by 6 to 8 inches. The third was about Paul's same height. They were men of high class in the society. They certainly wore a lot of jewelry, Rolexes, diamond rings and gold necklaces.

As they sat down in the living room, Paul offered adult beverages. The Africans accepted. After a half hour of talking about the job descriptions they showed Paul the contract and asked if he was satisfied with the agreement.

It was about that time that his 16 year old daughter, Cristy, came bouncing into the room. All eyes turned toward this beautiful girl. Her younger sister had already gone to bed but Cristy wanted to meet the men that were hiring her father. She felt that she was his best diplomat. "I know that my father want's to work with your company. He was quite admired by his fellow engineers in South Africa. I am very proud of him." Cristy proudly stated.

The three Africans knodded their head as their eyes locked on this pretty and small girl. Cristy, who was not shy, sat down on the couch between two of the black men and extended her hand to shake. She was never shy and wanted to pretend she was older.

Cristy had long light blonde hair and was about 5'3" tall. She had a very curvy bottom and budding breasts.

"Well, father ... are you going to sign the contract?" she asked.

Paul said "yes, and let's have another drink on it." As he got up and was headed to the kitchen to make the drinks ... one of the Africans told Paul that would like to make the drinks."

"Mr. Johnson, I brought some fine rum and would like to share it with you if that's okay," the African suggested.

"No problem, I would enjoy tasting it," Paul responded.

The African went into the kitchen and made the drinks but he added something to Paul's drink.

After about 15 minutes, Paul became light headed and began to feel that he had drank too much. His head was spinning and he felt glued to the reclining chain.

Meanwhile, little Cristy was entertaining the Africans with her chatting. Before long, she realized that two of the Africans were more attentive than she expected. One very black arm was placed around her shoulder and another black hand was on her knee.

"You gentlemen are very friendly but I do not know you well enough to have you touching me like this," she said.

"Miss Cristy, we Africans here in Kenya are very touch and feel with our friendship. It is our way of showing kindness and respect," the taller African responded. As he strengthened his hold on her shoulder he reached over and turned her face to his. "Have you ever been this close to a black man?"

"No, It's kind of scarey to be honest," Cristy admitted.

"Miss Cristy, don't' be alarmed. We try and bond with our employes and their family. You are a beautiful white girl and there will be many men here in out country that will notice and try and take advantage of you ... We will protect you and your father but you will have to take care of us as well."

"What do you mean?" Cristy responded.

"As your protectors in this country, you will need to give attention to some of us. There are new experiences that you have never realized. Ones, perhaps only a black African can give you."

"Now I'm really becoming afaid. I'm a good girl and never expected to be between two black Africans with their hands around me. Father, tell these men to leave me alone ... please.

Paul was helpless and could barely keep his eyes open.

Cristy sat there on the sofa in the middle of two tall black Africans. She was so pale white in contrast to their deep black skin. Her father sitting across from them did not know that his drink had been spiked and was almost falling out of the chair. He managed to pull the reclining handle and laid back. His eyes were blurry and limbs unable to move. He could only watch his young 16 yr. old daughter being groped by black hands. He was helpless to intervene.

The two black Africans were overwhelmed by the beauty of this girl. Her long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, blue-green eyes and full lips. One African had his left arm around her shoulder with his hand slowly sinking into her blouse. Cristy's ex-boyfriend loved playing with her young breasts but she had never felt an older man's hand on them ... let alone a black hand. The other African had his right hand on her lap and was rubbing her inner thigh. She was uncomfortable and somewhat frightened being groped by the two men.

Cristy had no panties on and her short skirt revealed her pretty but small legs. She squirmed as she felt one of the African's hand crept under it. The Rolex adorned hand of the other black slid into her blouse and begin to rub her left breast. "Please don't do that," she begged. The other African then moved his right hand between her legs and gently rubbed her vagina. She wiggled in their grasp.

Again, she politely asked the Africans not to fondle her. She was mesmerized by the attention but was afraid that these big black men were becoming too affectionate.

Her father had passed out. "Miss Cristy, since the contract has been signed ... I think your father needs some rest. He appears to have had too much to drink." Two of the Africans pulled him from the chair and carried him to his bedroom. They laid him on the bed and then closed the door.

Cristy was now alone with these three Africans and somewhat intimidated. "Fellows, is not time for you to leave. I need to see to my father and then go to bed. I have to get up early in the morning and enroll in school."

Cristy got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. One of the Africans followed her.

As she went to pour her some juice, the African walked up behind her and placed his arm around her. "Girl, we want to stay a bit and hear more about your father. Don't be afraid ... you may not know it but you are one of the reasons that we hired you father," the African acknowledged.

"I don't understand,"Cristy responded.

"Come sit on the couch and entertain us with your thoughts about being here in Kenya and living in a new country. Tell us more about your father. And by the way, let me get some ice for your juice."

Cristy gave him her glass and headed for the living room. At such an early age, she was too naïve to know that the African was about to spike her drink also.

As soon as she sat on the couch, the African came back in and placed the glass of juice in her hand. She was thirsty and gulped about half of it down. He sat down beside her, somewhat close. One of the other Africans returned from checking how her father was doing. "Your father is in a deep sleep but is doing okay," he muttered. He sat down on her left side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.