Lauren - Cover

Lauren

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 1

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man's daughter decides he's just the thing to make a friend of hers happy.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

My name is Paul and I live in the Medway area of Kent with my daughter Ruth. Ruth only came into my life in the last four months as until then I never knew or suspected I had a daughter. I still cannot believe that we became lovers, despite the various taboos about incest and age in British society. Yet we did, at Ruth's instigation, and I have to admit I've never been happier, but that story is told elsewhere.

Life was, and still is, good. Ruth and I get on very well together, both as father and daughter as well as friend and lover. She's doing very well at school; mostly because I suspect she isn't chock full of raging hormones and other boys don't really interest her, well not sexually that is. She's having certain needs and 'stress relief' administered at home so to speak. I was complimented by one of the staff at a parent-teacher night at just how well adapted Ruth had become since moving down to Kent. I was also told that if she carried on the way she was doing then she should achieve some very good exam results indeed.

My company is also going from strength to strength. Ruth helps with the paperwork there and has a natural aptitude for figures as well as the complexities of UK corporate and tax law. How or why she finds this interesting is beyond me, but she does and intends (so far) to continue her education until she becomes a chartered accountant.

Other than that she's a very social person, still keeping in touch with friends, though sadly not family on Tyneside where her Mum had died of cancer and the guy she thought was her Dad had thrown her out because she wasn't his. I do know she still thinks of her brother and sister constantly, but they have not been in touch at all. She has also totally charmed my Mum, who was ecstatic to have gained a granddaughter, and Ruth often visits her when I'm working late until I come to collect her. I think Mum suspects something other than Dad and Daughter is going on between us, but she hasn't said a word to me over it, other than she's glad someone nice was in my life at long last. We do keep separate rooms at my home just in case we have visitors, but Ruth has claimed half of my bed as well as my heart when we're alone together. However we're now going to have to be very careful for a week as one of Ruth's friends is to visit us. Ruth thinks she needs cheering up, whatever that means. Ruth was unusually reticent as to the why's of it. But I agreed, why? Well, what Ruth wants, she generally gets. That's not to say that she's spoiled, but rather, she knows her limits as well as which buttons to push to get me to see things her way.

We picked up Ruth's friend Lauren from Grantham North service station on the A1. Her parents had brought her halfway down and would collect her after a week at the same spot. I also suspect they wanted to get a look at me as well as making sure Ruth was with me, just to make sure I was who Lauren said I was. Upon seeing each other Ruth and Lauren just gave out ear splitting squeals of joy and ran up to each other to hug and proceeded to talk twenty to the dozen over the top of each other as they renewed their relationship in the flesh rather than phone or Skype.

"So you're Ruth's real Dad?" asked the guy whom, I presumed, was Lauren's Dad.

"I am, though it came as a total surprise," I replied.

"Ruth's a good girl, I think you lucked out there, God knows why her Mum's husband didn't want her around. She absolutely adored the guy," he said.

"I have to admit she's been an absolute breath of fresh air in my life and I can't imagine being without her in it now," I replied.

"So Lauren was telling her Mum," he said. "Well good luck with the pair of them. I suspect you'll need ear plugs on the way down."

We both laughed and said our goodbyes as Ruth and Lauren frantically waved bye to Lauren's Mum and Dad as we headed over the exit and onto the southern entry slip road.

"Wow, thanks for letting me stay Paul!" gushed Lauren, who didn't appear to need cheering up as far as I could tell from the beaming smile and fits of giggles.

"You're very welcome Lauren. Any friend of Ruth's is a friend of mine," I replied.

Lauren's Dad was right; the drive back was almost non-stop chat from Ruth and Lauren as they appeared able to talk for England. I was amazed at the number of subjects covered as they talked regularly throughout the week and didn't appear to mind covering old ground, as it were, as well as all the current scandals going around in Ruth's old friends' lives. There were also a good few whispers going on too, as some information that they deemed for their ears only, was passed back and forth, often ending in uproarious laughter and fits of giggles from them both.

Finally we reached the house and Ruth and Lauren raced inside and upstairs, leaving me to heave a couple of large suitcases trailing behind them. I found them both in Ruth's 'official' room, sitting on one of the beds still chattering away and giving me the odd sly glance. I decided I probably didn't want to know and let them get on with it, simply telling them that we'd be having dinner at the local pub/restaurant and that there was a live act on that night.

"Will you let us have a drink, Dad?" asked Ruth fluttering her eyelashes at me to let me know she was partly joking.

"No, but if you behave you can have a beer when we get home," I replied.

"He lets you drink beer?" Lauren gasped.

"Only the one and it's some low alcohol French stuff," giggled Ruth. "He doesn't ply me with drink, Lauren."

"He wouldn't need to, would he?" giggled Lauren in return, as they both collapsed into howls of laughter and again I decided I didn't want to know and beat a strategic retreat.

They both came down later dressed in their 'glad rags' as Ruth put it. Both looked quite lovely, Ruth as ever very thin, almost skinny, more meat on a butchers pencil as she occasionally put it. However she had a beautiful face and large eyes that could blaze with passion, as I well knew, and dressed to suit her body shape. Lauren was almost the opposite of Ruth, smaller but chunkier, I suppose is the best way to put it. She wasn't fat by any means, but perhaps carried a few extra pounds of puppy fat, though not a great deal extra. Shortish, dark brown hair and full lips and she did have nice, if chunky, legs showing from under a short skirt, as well as perky set of breasts straining against a tight top.

"You both look lovely," I said to some beaming smiles. "Now let's go."

The walk to the pub/restaurant didn't take long and we got good seats and enjoyed a very nice meal. Finally the lights dimmed a little and the band began its act. They were pretty good too, though nothing original, just cover versions of classics old and new which we sang and occasionally danced along to. Ruth and Lauren were both very good dancers and were clearly having the time of their lives and I mostly just sat back to watch them, until they dragged me out to the floor to strut my stuff too. Fortunately I didn't make a complete fool of myself and we eventually ran the evening down until 10-ish when I decided that it was best to get them home before the place became a little too rowdy.

As promised I let them both have a small bottle of St Omer beer, which Ruth downed with gusto, though Lauren more slowly as if not too sure of the taste.

"OK girls, bed time," I said. "Busy day tomorrow at Bluewater, shopping."

"Aw, can't we stop up late Dad?" asked Ruth.

"Not tonight. You've had a busy day," I replied. "There will be a few nights though."

"OK," both chimed in and headed upstairs to sort themselves out.

Ten minutes later after locking up I entered my own room knowing I would miss having Ruth snuggling into me only to find both girls in the bed apparently waiting for me...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.