The Two Wimps - Cover

The Two Wimps

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 6. The Bomb Goal From a Soccer Free Kick

Joel

Beth and I became an ANR couple and we had two secrets from the world, Calgary and this. Our children began the baby factory, so we had to repay the baby-sit occasions, but we did it with pleasure to look after our grandchildren. Belinda started, then Ed, and George with June followed. They repeated this round again. Our children were five years old when we four went to a restaurant to celebrate Beth's birthday. We entered the restaurant when I recognized Jack Scuderi. He was with his wife and with a two years old boy and a two months baby girl in a baby carriage. They were just leaving the restaurant so we met in the center of the place.

He recognized me too and he told me in a very loud sarcastic voice in my face, "Hi, wimp Daddy! A new slut?"

I answered from my gut without thinking of the four children who were with us, "Dear Jack, are your children from your mother-in-law? Is your mother-in-law a good fuck?"

When I said this I looked at his wife, who was a little astonished by the awkward situation. Jack's arm moved quickly and his fist knocked my head. Total K.O. I fell unconscious for half a minute and collapsed on the floor. When I returned to consciousness I saw Jack weltered in pain on the floor beside me and wailed loudly, gripping his balls.

My wife Beth was standing with her arms on her waist and was just telling everybody in the restaurant, "If somebody tries to injure my husband they'll get the same balls kick from me! I was a good soccer player!"

While Jack's wife was trying to help him, I could stand up with the help of my wife. The staff of the restaurant ran to us to separate the two families, but Jack could not stand up from the floor. He was moaning from the constant pain, so the ambulance was called and Jack was taken to the hospital.

Next day the police came to us to interview my wife and me. The doctors had operated on Jack. He lost one of his testicles as a result of my wife's successful soccer free kick. It was destroyed totally and the other testicle had to heal up for weeks. He became sterile. Jack's wife had denounced my wife to the Police. We asked for help from George who recommended his colleague. He was a good criminal lawyer. He found the restaurant had a security video system and he suggested the Police ask for the video file from them. The restaurant provided a copy of the security video file. The Police and the District Attorney Office watched the video file and they determined my wife defended me after an unexpected attack, so the court would reject the criminal case. The staff of the restaurant told the same thing to the Police. Our lawyer got a copy of the video recorded by the restaurant's camera.

We celebrated the rejected accusation with a whole family meeting in our house. The main event was when we watched the security video together. My daughters and I remembered an earlier "cinema event." One of the main characters in that video was same person, Jack. We copied the restaurant's file to a DVD and we watched it on the TV. We watched it more than ten times, actually.

At that scene when Beth kicked Jack's balls, whole family shouted loudly, "Goal! Goal! Bomb Goal! Mom, you are a super star! Beth you are super!"

Everybody behaved as if they were supporters watching a soccer game.

After the tenth replay, we stopped the video and such a thing happened, which Beth and I and our children would not forget until death. My two daughters came to my wife, each Beth and I did not know anything. Our children organized this.

Belinda began, "Beth, thank you for saving our Daddy. We've no Mom and we ask you..."

Belinda and June, June was pregnant with her second child, the serious responsible moms started to cry and Beth did the same.

At last June finished Belinda's words, "We would like to ask you to be our true Mom!"

They gave the two bouquets of flowers to Beth, who accepted them and she wiped her eyes.

She said feelingly, "Belinda, June, ever since I got to know your Dad, I've thought of you as my true daughters."

She hugged Belinda first and then June. Every adult in the room cried. The older children looked at their parents surprised, wondering what the matter was. However, they soon recognized that the adults were crying from the happiness.

Ed said, "Ann told June and Belinda why they didn't dare to ask Beth about this..."

Beth looked at Ann with watery eyes and told her. "Thank you Ann for being so smart and wise."

Beth and I hugged each other and started to kiss.

The younger adults began shouting, "Get a room!"

Everybody began laughing or smiling to put an end to the serious minutes.

Beth whispered in my ear. "Joel, thank you for giving me such happiness..."

Every guest went home, we bedded our twins. After shower we went to bed. We had sex twice a day like an average ANR couple. We began the breastfeeding part. We knew the exact heart rhythm of the other, as ANR couples normally do.

Beth looked at me in a loving way and she told me, "I fell in love with you when you talked about your daughters."

I stopped sucking her breast and answered, "So did I, when you talked about your sons."

We smiled at each other.

June and George had their second child, a baby girl. I thought the baby factory closed.

Around this time Ed and Ann came to us on a Saturday for a lunch with the grandchildren, and Ed began to talk about his father. Ed met him in the morning and he brought very fresh news from him.

When we put down the children for their afternoon nap he told us the latest news, "My father wants to divorce Nancy. He moved to a condo. I and George assisted him in the morning."

Beth and I looked at each other, surprised.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.